What's new

Israel Suffered a Double Defeat

He is saying that Israel failed to achieve its stated objective, there is no evidence that support the fact that Isarel achieved its objectives.

If the rocket attacks cease, then the objective has been achieved. Lets see how it plays out. Hisbollah this far has not attacked Israel, and so I think a deterrant was achieved back in 2006.

In this conflict the objective was to stop rocket attacks. So far the leadership of Hamas has been damaged, and weapons storages have been attacked.

regardless of what people say, in pure militarily objective, the outcome is unchanged (Hence no change in gains by either side) so this result is a Status Quo

On official term, both side claimed victory as Israel claim their destroy of several launch site and hammered their supply of Rocket. While HAMAS claim victory on the rocket "Forced" Israel into declaring a cease fire.

Without first hand information (Actually did see them with my own eyes) I cannot decry the reason HAMAS claim victory, afterall, Israel did uliterally declare a cease fire agreement. however, Israel did destroy many of the launch site and as well as many of their rocket, so i would say this is a status quo with Israel Advantages. As what's important did not change, and everything that did change is in Israel Favor (number of Rocket, media coverage to Iron Dome and the raid to HAMAS HQ)

I think this war will lead to more jews migrating abroad and more converts going to israel

Iranian Jews????

Just so that you know how clingy iranian jews are , there's a foundation in austria or switzerland that gives american green cards to persecuted iranian minorities including the bahai , jews and zoroastrians ; and yet they remain here in hope that someday there'll be a regime change and they'll be as rich as they were under the former regime

If the rocket attacks cease, then the objective has been achieved. Lets see how it plays out. Hisbollah this far has not attacked Israel, and so I think a deterrant was achieved back in 2006.

In this conflict the objective was to stop rocket attacks. So far the leadership of Hamas has been damaged, and weapons storages have been attacked.

The disussion is about this conflict.

Hundreds of missile were fired up to the announcement of ceasefire.

It don't matter who won, what matters is they stop killing each other.

regardless of what people say, in pure militarily objective, the outcome is unchanged (Hence no change in gains by either side) so this result is a Status Quo

On official term, both side claimed victory as Israel claim their destroy of several launch site and hammered their supply of Rocket. While HAMAS claim victory on the rocket "Forced" Israel into declaring a cease fire.

Without first hand information (Actually did see them with my own eyes) I cannot decry the reason HAMAS claim victory, afterall, Israel did uliterally declare a cease fire agreement. however, Israel did destroy many of the launch site and as well as many of their rocket, so i would say this is a status quo with Israel Advantages. As what's important did not change, and everything that did change is in Israel Favor (number of Rocket, media coverage to Iron Dome and the raid to HAMAS HQ)

Israel achieved its military objectives and decided further waste of ammunition on terrorist is not worth. Hamas can take their crying where they please, its no secret that they were driving to corner and had to kill their own six people to proclaim "justification".

For the first time ever, Hamas has gained the capability to strike deep into Israel's major cities.

The disussion is about this conflict.

Hundreds of missile were fired up to the announcement of ceasefire.

Because it was a war maybe? After the ceasefire lets see what happens. Hamas has lost a leader, and new ones who step up to the post will be less reckless.

Israel was defeated not by Hamas, but on Nov 6, 2012 when people of America reelected Hussein Obama. Obama prevented Israel from destroy the terrorists because he is pro Hamas.

Because it was a war maybe? After the ceasefire lets see what happens. Hamas has lost a leader, and new ones who step up to the post will be less reckless.

Hamas has support in the WH that is untouchable by the Israeli arm forces. So Israel will suffer in the next 4. Years

Israel was defeated not by Hamas, but on Nov 6, 2012 when people of America reelected Hussein Obama. Obama prevented Israel from destroy the terrorists because he is pro Hamas.

Hamas has support in the WH that is untouchable by the Israeli arm forces. So Israel will suffer in the next 4. Years

Which means there is no Jewish Zionist lobby with god like powers, and no control over the media, as it was mostly pro Obama. lol.

Back
Top Bottom