What's new

Israel Suffered a Double Defeat

Well, enjoy the "victory" claimed by hamas. I think they have enjoyed such victories so many times from their flatten infrastructures and powerless houses.

Well, they can enjoy such pains for a long long time. I see no improvement for them at lest for the next decades, and probably for a much longer time and several generations as well.

Victory for Hamas? No one is even arguing about it. Hamas doesn't get 'military victories' because it is an insurgent group.Israeli campaign failed on different levels.

In short : It was a defeat for Israeli narrative and a victory for Palestinian narrative.

Well, enjoy the "victory" claimed by hamas. I think they have enjoyed such victories so many times from their flatten infrastructures and powerless houses.

Well, they can enjoy such pains for a long long time. I see no improvement for them at lest for the next decades, and probably for a much longer time and several generations as well.

Victory for Hamas? No one is even arguing about it. Hamas doesn't get 'military victories' because it is an insurgent group.Israeli campaign failed on different levels.

In short : It was a defeat for Israeli narrative and a victory for Palestinian narrative.

Finkelstein is still pissed about his involuntary separation from employment.

Being bombed shxt out and axxes burned and still claiming victories??? That is common sense???

Well, what can I say? There are a lot of idiots who pray for their god to help them to do terrorist activities. Well, days after days, weeks after weeks and even years after years, it it those who conduct terrorist activities and help those terrorists are at the edge of cliff to hell.

Well, "gauged in conventional military terms???"

You still cannot see your arab brothers are all chicken out exactly "gauged in conventional military terms???"

You still cannot see those terrorists financing channels are shut down by almost the whole world???

I really "admire"those idiots who still believe "victory by spirit". Man, good for you!!!

Fanboys tend to defy common sense and laws of Physics.

Being bombed shxt out and axxes burned and still claiming victories??? That is common sense???

Well, what can I say? There are a lot of idiots who pray for their god to help them to do terrorist activities. Well, days after days, weeks after weeks and even years after years, it it those who conduct terrorist activities and help those terrorists are at the edge of cliff to hell.

You still cannot see your arab brothers are all chicken out exactly "gauged in conventional military terms???"

You still cannot see those terrorists financing channels are shut down by almost the whole world???

I really "admire"those idiots who still believe "victory by spirit". Man, good for you!!!

Fanboys tend to defy common sense and laws of Physics.

Victory for whom???

Victory in spirit??? Well, it seems that those with hamas have that victory every day for the past several decades.

Man, I am really happy for them to enjoy such victories day in and day out. Good for them.

I bet their god is also happy for them.

Victory for whom???

Victory in spirit??? Well, it seems that those with hamas have that victory every day for the past several decades.

Man, I am really happy for them to enjoy such victories day in and day out. Good for them.

Arab fanboyism. Saddam is also a "hero" & "victor".

And so is Gaddafi!

Why would I "enjoy" anything , specially by Hamas? Stop making a mockery out of yourself.

My comments are towards those terrorists supporters, in this case, a.k.a. hamas supporters. If you are not one of them, you do not need reply.

Why would I "enjoy" anything , specially by Hamas? Stop making a mockery out of yourself.

Indeed, there are always idiots who claim those two fanatics are heros and victors.

Good for them, one was hanged and one was raped to death. Those two fxxkers got what they deserved.

Arab fanboyism. Saddam is also a "hero" & "victor".

And so is Gaddafi!

Victory for whom???

Keep it civil.

Finkelstein made his point in a well articulated way, you are just ranting.

I made my point quite clear. There are idiots whose brains are wired in such a weird way to make a lot of nonsense.

There are idiots who support terrorists and still claim they are for democracy or other well-made terms.

There is nothing to be civil to those terrorist supporters.

Keep it civil.

No on the contrary, Iron dome proved a success, they took out the weapons factories in Gaza, and have significantly destroyed the supply routes, and Hamas has wasted much of its missle stockpile.

Hamas failed, it has nothing to show. Period. Blowing up a bus and hitting farms while the majority of rockets are intercepted over populated areas. A huge failure.

I cant even attack now, while Israel can fly over their cities, and they are unable to do anything.

It was merely a little spanking. Hamas needs to be spanked time to time to stop rocket fire. After a while they start again. Here statistics of rocket fire into Israel:

20121124_wom996_0.1353627488.jpg

As u can see, after the Cast Lead operation number of rocket attacks drastically decreased, but then started to climb again.

It is amazing to see Indians and one Chinese dude comparing the term "victory" in context of 'numbers' ? We lost in Vietnam , Soviet Union lost in Afghanistan--have you guys ever looked the "numbers" of these conflicts? :lol: Israel and Palestinian conflict can not be gauged in conventional military terms. I thought people were posting in a military forum? You guys should have known that already , no?

At the end of the day , people from both side lost.

Both the Amercan and Soviets lost thousands of troops. Not the Israeli's. Israeli military assets were untouched, and its infastructure intact. Big difference between the comparison. Soviet equipment was frequently shot down. All Israeli planes made it back home intact, providing that rumor of the downed F-15 is false.

And this is not even a war, its a skirmish, i.e. more of a law and order enforcement. Like the Brazilian police does from time to time in the slums.

Well, I think you need do a lot hard spanking.

Our Chinese old ways are a lot better. Now interfered by the west, Chinese government is a lot softer than before. Our old ways of spanking kept those uighur separatists at bay for a long time.

I think we both need go back to the old ways of spanking to keep those terrorists/separatists at bay.

It was merely a little spanking. Hamas needs to be spanked time to time to stop rocket fire. After a while they start again. Here statistics of rocket fire into Israel:

20121124_wom996_0.1353627488.jpg

As u can see, after the Cast Lead operation number of rocket attacks drastically decreased, but then started to climb again.

Keep it civil.

He is saying that Israel failed to achieve its stated objective, there is no evidence that support the fact that Isarel achieved its objectives.

Back
Top Bottom