What's new

Israel: Soldier reported captured was 'killed in battle'

Must have died due to Israeli bombardment

Was it this son of b , israeli soldier

1256368345israel_human_shields.jpg

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Developereo @The SC @Gunsnroses @RazPaK

What the hell, didn't they see he was kidnapped? Now they are admitting he died in the explosion and that there will be a funeral in Israel so they must have the body. Disgusting actions by Israel to destroy cease fire.

IDF says kidnapped soldier Hadar Goldin was killed in Gaza | The Times of Israel

A senior IDF officer told NRG news that Goldin had been standing right next to Gidoni and Sarel when the blast that killed the went off.

No time set yet for Goldin funeral
The family of Hadar Goldin has not yet set a time for his funeral.

Israel Radio reports the burial will take place either Sunday or Monday.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Developereo @The SC @Gunsnroses @RazPaK

What the hell, didn't they see he was kidnapped? Now they are admitting he died in the explosion and that there will be a funeral in Israel so they must have the body. Disgusting actions by Israel to destroy cease fire.

IDF says kidnapped soldier Hadar Goldin was killed in Gaza | The Times of Israel

A senior IDF officer told NRG news that Goldin had been standing right next to Gidoni and Sarel when the blast that killed the went off.

No time set yet for Goldin funeral
The family of Hadar Goldin has not yet set a time for his funeral.

Israel Radio reports the burial will take place either Sunday or Monday.

They have this "new" military policy of killing their own soldiers if they are captured. It is called The Hannibal Directive
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_Directive
Hannibal Directive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
They have this "new" military policy (I'll try to find sources) of killing their own soldiers if they are captured.

I know that, the point is he wasn't captured at all. He died in the explosion. Israel began bombing every moving vehicle in Rafah. These are lunatic terrorists.

They have this "new" military policy (I'll try to find sources) of killing their own soldiers if they are captured.

Exactly, I was about to say this. Instead of being blackmailed, easy to get rid of the subject and put blame on the other party.

I know that, the point is he wasn't captured at all. He died in the explosion. Israel began bombing every moving vehicle in Rafah. These are lunatic terrorists.

This is strange. Correct me but I saw a footage where Palestinians were celebrating his capture?

There was most probably some close combat and he died when their shells tried to hit the Palestinians, he must have been rather close to them.

Exactly, I was about to say this. Instead of being blackmailed, easy to get rid of the subject and put blame on the other party.

This is strange. Correct me but I saw a footage where Palestinians were celebrating his capture?

That is the first one. Which is also presumed to be dead.

Hamas official says there was no such thing as a captured soldier and Israel fabricated the story

The same person we're being told was captured was just buried in Israel not too long ago. What a despicable terrorist state which fabricated such an incident. If he has remains than he was blown up during his offensive operation and the whole MIA was a lie.

@Aslan @Gunsnroses @Serpentine @Fathi Zahdeh @Desert Fox @Ceylal

Gaza Blog - Live Blogs - Al Jazeera English

Gaza Blog Live
For live updates on Israel's military offensive in the Gaza Strip.

• 070e6593-68fe-46f1-a43c-20c1f73c7326.jpg

#IDF soldier Hadar Goldin's remains are brought for burial before thousands in Kfar Saba #Israel #Gaza
    by benlhartman via Instagram
    by Rabii.Kalboussi 8:21 AM

F***in low life lunatics. Even dead bodies of their soldiers are used to target Palestinians. What a disgrace and low mentality? Verily, a disgusted nation killing peaceful civilians and babies. Thank you @Hazzy997 for correction.

F***in low life lunatics. Even dead bodies of their soldiers are used to target Palestinians. What a disgrace and low mentality? Verily, a disgusted nation killing peaceful civilians and babies. Thank you @Hazzy997 for correction.

These are bloodthirsty lunatics. I don't expect mainstream media to correct it though. :angry:

Why is this thread getting no attention? Keep bumping this crucial news people.
Because the pro-Zionist hypocrites who were justifying the slaughter of Palestinians over the so called capture of the israel soldier are now hiding because they can't face the truth.

Because the pro-Zionist hypocrites who were justifying the slaughter of Palestinians over the so called capture of the israel soldier are now hiding because they can't face the truth.

I know right, where did all those people go? Conveniently they are intentionally ignoring this big lie because it doesn't suit their preference.

Back
Top Bottom