What's new

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Kargil war, Israel helped India against Pakistan. Pro-Israelis lobbies in the West are at the forefront of demonizing Pakistan.

Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

A lot of other countries supported India then, including Israel. Maybe we should have more friends before climbing mountains next time. Lets start by not climbing mountains till we actually can.

A lot of other countries supported India then, including Israel. Maybe we should have more friends before climbing mountains next time. Lets start by not climbing mountains till we actually can.

Irrelevant what we did or why. The point is that Israel helped India kill our soldiers.

This was not 20, 30 years ago, but just at the turn of the century.

Also, like I wrote, pro-Israelis lobbies are the champions of anti-Pakistan propaganda which results in the deaths of Pakistani soldiers. Again, we are not talking ten years ago, we are talking TODAY, last week, last month.

Let's not be so clueless as not to recognize the enemy when we see him.

To those who are so full of hate towards Israel, please ask PAF to return the following components of your finest aircraft (F-16 Block 52) back, since they have an Israeli origin:

Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System:
JHMCS is developed by Vision Systems International, a joint venture between Rockwell Collins and Elbit Systems

Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFT) -:
These tanks are manufactured by the "Israel Aircraft Industries"

Irrelevant what we did or why. The point is that Israel helped India kill our soldiers.

This was not 20, 30 years ago, but just at the turn of the century.

Also, like I wrote, pro-Israelis lobbies are the champions of anti-Pakistan propaganda which results in the deaths of Pakistani soldiers. Again, we are not talking ten years ago, we are talking TODAY, last week, last month.

Let's not be so clueless as not to recognize the enemy when we see him.

Who says they are not enemies? They surely are. What seems to be the correct course of action with enemies? Keep pouting in the corner? They kill our people and where do we use our nukes?? Use your head. Japan got nuked by the americans. NUKED. within 30 years they had returning engineers from the country that bombed them and opened their industries which took the qualitative edge within 20 years. You have to work to be a super power and Germany and Japan are a perfect example. We have no future if people just come and say who not to shake hands with while sitting in foreign countries. They have no say in what happens where I lay my head. The "MY Mama, Chacha, Phupa lives there" dosnt cut it.

Forcetrip, we cannot afford to befriend someone who has a history of arrogance and discrimination with Muslims.
Can you befriend someone who tried to attack Pakistan Nuclear reactors at Kahuta, not once but twice?
Can you befriend someone who has influence in Baluchistan liberation, which means supporting BLA for 'personal' benefits?

We aren't dumb enough to do that, and smartly don't recognize Israel and have got nearly no diplomatic relationships. The Think Tanks on the top are not fools to decide what is good for us, for them, and for both altogether.

Who says they are not enemies? They surely are. What seems to be the correct course of action with enemies? Keep pouting in the corner? They kill our people and where do we use our nukes?? Use your head. Japan got nuked by the americans. NUKED. within 30 years they had returning engineers from the country that bombed them and opened their industries which took the qualitative edge within 20 years. You have to work to be a super power and Germany and Japan are a perfect example. We have no future if people just come and say who not to shake hands with while sitting in foreign countries. They have no say in what happens where I lay my head. The "MY Mama, Chacha, Phupa lives there" dosnt cut it.
Sure why not? You be the first one to go and set an example for us. It's easy to type stuff than actually follow it.

It is just business. And besides, if Qatar, Turkey, UAE, Oman etc etc can have full relations with Israel, why can't Pakistan?

The comparison is void because in the case of Japan/US and Germany/Britain, the hostilities had ceased.

Perhaps you didn't read my post. Israel's minions are engaged in hostilities, albeit propaganda war, against Pakistan NOW. They are at war with us, whether we accept it or not. Maybe it's not as visible in Pakistan but, believe me, when you look at the media in the West, there is not one single positive mention of Pakistan. All the coverage is 100% negative and these same media outlets are always singing songs about Israel.

It is just business. And besides, if Qatar, Turkey, UAE, Oman etc etc can have full relations with Israel, why can't Pakistan?

Fair enough. I hope now people don't call us Zionist's supporters next time when we will chalk new deal with Israel.

The comparison is void because in the case of Japan/US and Germany/Britain, the hostilities had ceased.

Perhaps you didn't read my post. Israel's minions are engaged in hostilities, albeit propaganda war, against Pakistan NOW. They are at war with us, whether we accept it or not.

Developereo, don't you think that if we had a minimal relations with them just like Musharraf had proposed and just like Arabs have with Israel, then that propaganda can stop as well. After all Pakistan is much more powerful that those Arab states and Israel will not be able to treat Pakistan like that. Do you think that it is beneficial to Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Fair enough. I hope now people don't call us Zionist's supporters next time when we will chalk new deal with Israel.

NO. You did not get it. We never support Zionism. Relationship is different than supporting and boot licking Zionism.

Developereo, don't you think that if we had a minimal relations with them just like Musharraf had proposed and just like Arabs have with Israel, then that propaganda can stop as well. After all Pakistan is much more powerful that those Arab states and Israel will not be able to treat Pakistan like that. Do you think that it is beneficial to Pakistan?

Why would they stop? They don't fear Pakistan and there's nothing that Pakistan can offer to Israel. Destroying Pakistan helps Israel because it's one less Muslim country -- and a nuclear one at that.

Do you really think the close relations between India and Israel are just a coincidence?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

NO. You did not get it. We never support Zionism. Relationship is different than supporting and boot licking Zionism.

Can you ellobrate (If only you are talking about India). We always support Palestinian cause on every international forum. Or is it the case of double standards

Why would they stop? They don't fear Pakistan and there's nothing that Pakistan can offer to Israel. Destroying Pakistan helps Israel because it's one less Muslim country -- and a nuclear one at that.

Do you really think the close relations between India and Israel are just a coincidence?

Well, my point was to drive a wedge in that relation. But I guess we are not that bright with diplomacy.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Can you ellobrate (If only you are talking about India). We always support Palestinian cause on every international forum. Or is it the case of double standards

You mean helping Palestinians with having relations with Israel? Just talking in UN does not matter. India has not done anything meaningful for Palestinians. Just talking does not count.

Perhaps you didn't read my post. Israel's minions are engaged in hostilities, albeit propaganda war, against Pakistan NOW. They are at war with us, whether we accept it or not. Maybe it's not as visible in Pakistan but, believe me, when you look at the media in the West, there is not one single positive mention of Pakistan. All the coverage is 100% negative and these same media outlets are always singing songs about Israel.

The hostilities ceased because they were utterly destroyed. They could not wage war. The Japanese, who have a more profound history of fighting till they die attitude were beaten into submission. Do you want that to happen to this country for you to cease hostilities?

Well, my point was to drive a wedge in that relation. But I guess we are not that bright with diplomacy.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

You mean helping Palestinians with having relations with Israel? Just talking in UN does not matter. India has not done anything meaningful for Palestinians. Just talking does not count.

What are you expecting from us? Sending our army to the rescue? In my opinion we have given diplomatic and financial support to the cause and it certainly won't make us bootlickers of Zionist. jab aaap karo to pure business aur hum kare to bootlicking. Aapka khoon khoon aur hamara khoon paani .Wa bhai wa.:)

The hostilities ceased because they were utterly destroyed. They could not wage war. The Japanese, who have a more profound history of fighting till they die attitude were beaten into submission. Do you want that to happen to this country for you to cease hostilities?

What I am saying is that I don't believe Israel will back off if we recognize them. The only reason they play nice with the Arabs is because no one takes the Arabs seriously. Israel recognizes that Iran, Turkey and Pakistan are the only regional countries capable of any military achievement. Look at their relationship with Iran and Turkey. As long as these countries were friends with Israel, everything was OK. But at the first sign of a rift, the Zionist lobbies in the West kicked into action.

Maybe you are right and it's worth a shot. I just have my doubts, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom