What's new

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news and not surprising. Pakistan and Israel should move forward. This is good for our economy as well. Many people in Pakistan want good relation with Israel other than a small section which are illiterate(this is temporary issue and will solved by education to these Mullas)... I can't forget when Israel provided us much needed spare parts for our jets at sanction times. Time to move forward and more deal will come in future.. Peace is the Only solution in the world to eliminate inflation, poverty, Recession and unemployment.

This is good news and not surprising. Pakistan and Israel should move forward. This is good for our economy as well. Many people in Pakistan want good relation with Israel other than a small section which are illiterate(this is temporary issue and will solved by education to these Mullas)... I can't forget when Israel provided us much needed spare parts for our jets at sanction times. Time to move forward and more deal will come in future.. Peace is the Only solution in the world to eliminate inflation, poverty, Recession and unemployment.

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

-David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister.His words, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

Yeah ok man. We don't need your liberal bullshit.

The more automation happens in the world, the more the useless people will line up scratching their heads. With a population like ours we need all the friends in the world to save us. Thats just the future. But I like your optimism.

Assalam o Alikum

This is amazing that you have written:tup:
I was searching for Ben Gurion's original statement from last one year.Thanks
God Bless you.

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:
do whatever good u can for the freedom movement of Kashmir.

Are you Kashmiri?

this statement is brought to you by'' liberal extremists of Pakistan.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

The leading Israeli manufacturer of tankers, aircraft refuelers, fire fighting trucks, armored vehicles and special purpose trailers, Hatehof Ltd., reportedly provides Pakistan's Air Force with military equipment under a clandestine contract.

Nearly a month ago, 11 aircraft refueling trucks departed Hatehof's plant in the Tzippori industrial zone in Galilee region, situated 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) northwest of Nazareth, for the Port of Ashdod, located about 40 kilometers (24 miles) south of Tel Aviv, in the dead of the night.

The trucks were later boarded on a cargo ship in the Ashdod Port and dispatched to Turkey from where they were transported to Pakistan, according to a recent report aired on Israel's Channel 2 television network.

The report comes as the Israeli firm has sent several convoys of aircraft refueling trucks to Pakistan in order to equip the Muslim states' Air Force.

Under an agreement reached between Hatehof Ltd. and BMC -- one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in Turkey, truck chassis are sent to Israel to be converted into aircraft refueling trucks for Pakistan's Air Force.

PressTV - 'Israel selling Pakistan military equipment'

There is not much to joy ...infact the news by presstv is exaggerated ...PAF didn't directly bought it from israel , these trucks are refuelling trucks specialized for f-16 refuelling ,these were ordered from turkey but some components are of israel origin which were ordered by turkey ...so there was not a direct transaction b/w Pakistan and israel ....

can you provide a solid proof when israHELL gave us spare parts for our jets?plz...................

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

but there's another thing when israeli f-16s were in ENDian airs on 27th may 1998.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

yes,from rajouri occupied jammu kashmir.:pakistan:

I agree majority of pakistani want good Relation with Israel expect some extremists. We should Not hate Nation in Religion Bases. Even Saudi arabia has extreme relations with Israel.

Hey what Shame !!

Pakistan has a mighty Industry where its building huge trucks and other transportation vechile and why it need to import a aircraft refueling trucks and that too from Isreal.... I really doubt.... Chinese, Korean, Swedish or German are considered to be the best.

It may be fake news.... or those truck were carrying something else and got down in Turkey (Prossed Nuclear Fuel).

Most of the fools posting on this thread must do an indepth analysis between the relationship of Israel and her allies. As if we don't have enough problems by having relations with the US, people want to invite third parties. With people like this in our country, I am assured we are destined to fail. FACEPALM*

Would these trucks could be made in Pakistan as well, we have some nice engineers left in the country!

this new is totaly BS brothers and if this would happed nothing in news and new provide source bhai mulna hangamay karay gay and they should israel is not our enemy like india but we sould keep in mind israel is doing the same to musliim bors and sis the the india in kashmir :guns: israel

if it says 'made in Turkey' then its ok - nothing wrong with purchasing non-lethal equipment.

if it says 'made in Turkey' then its ok - nothing wrong with purchasing non-lethal equipment.

I can agree, but how can we be sure that spy equipment has not been installed?

What if the trucks were loaded with Anti Drone Stingers Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom