What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

So there ARE conspiracists over there (you say I'm in the same category) but it's WE in the States that come up with these conspiracies ? You contradict yourself badly. Who's the 'hardly educated' one ? As far as HAARP, read around this forum, chief.

There's conspiracists everywhere in the world. When it comes to the Middle East though people are more exposed to what's really happening over there and people here at home don't know much. So don't be so dismissive.

As for HAARP, look around everywhere else on the Internet. Most are Americans and Europeans.

Are you a high school dropout?

There's conspiracists everywhere in the world. When it comes to the Middle East though people are more exposed to what's really happening over there and people here at home don't know much. So don't be so dismissive.

So EVERYTHING really is the Jews/ Zionists fault ?:woot:

As for HAARP, look around everywhere else on the Internet. Most are Americans and Europeans.

Didn't look around this site, did you, chief ?

Are you a high school dropout?

A guy flying the flag of a never-existed, make believe 'country' in questioning MY schooling ? That's a pisser !!:usflag:

^^^

Yep, he's a dropout. :cheesy::rofl:

Why don't you fly the DisneyWorld flag ? It's much cooler and it REALLY exists. Say M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E !!! Now run along, junior, and don't forget to blame the Jews.

Why don't you fly the DisneyWorld flag ? It's much cooler and it REALLY exists. Say M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E !!! Now run along, junior, and don't forget to blame the Jews.

LOL! You're a mentally ill psychotic Zionist. Take a hike. :partay::wave:

Please stop chest thumping.
You can't 'level' Iran to the ground without being leveled down to the ground. There is something called Mutual Assured Destruction.
Anyway, a war between Iran and KSA will never happen, and if it does, it will certainly be one of most stupid and unnecassary wars in history of mankind.

On topic. Israel is too coward to do anything on its own, it has been barking like forever and nothing happened, they are sucking American blood and money to fight their war. If only the maniac, Netanyahu, had the guts to attack Iran on his own, without any outside help.

Well, Im not going to draw a war scenario but let me assure you that with your old rusty soviet and north Korean junks you won't be able to stand a seconds against an overwhelming air force superiority equipped with storm shadows, Pave-ways, GUBs and AASMs. Not a chance.

Well, Im not going to draw a war scenario but let me assure you that with your old rusty soviet and north Korean junks you won't be able to stand a seconds against an overwhelming air force superiority equipped with storm shadows, Pave-ways, GUBs and AASMs. Not a chance.

And who is going to operate all that fancy overwhelming airforce?.

Last time you had all that stuff and you called uncle Sam because you thought saddam was gonna slap you.

Where will the courage come from?.

And who is going to operate all that fancy overwhelming airforce?.

Last time you had all that stuff and you called uncle Sam because you thought saddam was gonna slap you.

Where will the courage come from?.

Those 2 states are connected by lowland, easy accessible by tanks and artillery, this is different, just air warfare.

The Saudis are pretty competent flyers. Did real good in the Gulf War. And the Jews would eat Iran's A.F. alive. It would be ugly.

Middle East has been destabilized for its lifetime. Nukes won't make a difference, since Israel also located in the Middle East is a nuclear power.

It doesn't create much destabilization.

Ever heard of two words?

• Hypocrisy
  • Stupidity

A Saudi-Iran war is inevitable , "When" is the only arguable thing . This Nasibi-Rafizi drama has to end . The sooner it happens , better it will be . We people have long been victim of this Arab-Ajam clash of interests . The only matter of concern for us Pakistanis is "On whose side we should be" . And most likely its gonna be Saudia but that would be a Big mistake . We better stay out of it !!

Ever heard of two words?

• Hypocrisy
  • Stupidity

Again, I know you people in the region tend to be accusing Iran of instigating sectarian tensions. Sometimes it's true but both sides do it. I don't see how much a difference a nuclear Iran will make.

Especially in the case Arabia arms themselves as well.

Please give me legitimate reasons as to why I should be so opposed to that.

Please give me legitimate reasons as to why I should be so opposed to that.

The reason is Iran’s neighbors, Pakistan and Iraq especially, you might not give a **** about that but we do!

The reason is Iran’s neighbors, Pakistan and Iraq especially, you might not give a **** about that but we do!

I do care for the Middle East and don't want any more chaos there. That being said, that wasn't a good specific reason.

Give me reasons. What exactly are you worried of? And Iraq is an ally of Iran even if they don't like them much for being Persians both governments are Shia.

You usually support Iran especially in Syria or maybe you just dislike both sides. I don't get you.

I'm not a supporter of sectarian tensions but I think Iran doesn't have a suicidal leadership.

Back
Top Bottom