What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

It proves that the MOSSAD videos telling that Hezbollah & Iran have secret deals with Israhell lie.

It's actually the wahabits sect who betray Islam & try to destroy Iran who support the palestinians gatekeepers of the holy land of Islam.

...Israel never tested their Nuke Weapons ..and never said we will annihilate other countries and never gone for Voluntary war

It is believed that Israel tested two nukes back in the '70's with the help of South Africa in the Indian Ocean. And it's true that Israels nukes are purely defensive. I don't think the same would be able to be said for Iran. They've declared their intentions many times.

Zero chances i say. If by any miracle israelis manage to make an arrangement with a muslim country for the purpose of striking iran, it would more probably be turks not the saudis. Although it would not happen...but if its anyone its not saudis. Turkey has been closer to israel than anyone. So they can lobby to fulfil their purposes. But whats really going to happen is that 5 more years will come to pass...and still there wont be any bomb :). But they'll eventually bomb iran...they'll eventually bomb every remaining muslim country one by one. That is whats gonna happen.

Last edited:
Haha, good to see that out enemies have intellect of 5 years old kid.
That video made the Zionists blood burn they said they don't hate all arabs that video show the real face of your government

Now since Saudi Plans are exposed on defence.pk, i assume another Iran attack plan would get postponed!
Actually all you need is, one missile flying to Qum.... to free this world from all fitnas, I wonder why Saudi Arabia is taking too long.
Otherwise, Iran is openly threatening poor and weak Pakistan.

hmm so israel is now working with its enemies.....wonder what the radical opposition of zionist party will say about it because this means saudia arabia will also get a breakthrough into the hardly fortified socially israeli internal society which is even not good for israeli politicians and the radical jew rabbi groups.

Zero chances i say. If by any miracle israelis manage to make an arrangement with a muslim country for the purpose of striking iran, it would more probably be turks not the saudis. Although it would not happen...but if its anyone its not saudis. Turkey has been closer to israel than anyone. So they can lobby to fulfil their purposes. But whats really going to happen is that 5 more years will come to pass...and still there wont be any bomb :). But they'll eventually bomb iran...they'll eventually bomb every remaining muslim country one by one. That is whats gonna happen.

I urge you to check your knowledge regarding Turkish Foreign Affairs.

Turkish FM: We would never cooperate with Israel against a Muslim country

You're right. I agree with you. I was saying in relative terms. No chance of turkey cooperating, but even lesser that of saudia cooperating.
Btw i think turkey has hardened up to israel after Erdogan govt only. Erdogan flushed out many west-leaning generals from his armed forces too. But who knows how the next government steers turkey. They might undo erdogan-led drift to asia. :undecided: 
I urge you to check your knowledge regarding Turkish Foreign Affairs.

Turkish FM: We would never cooperate with Israel against a Muslim country

Islam have nothing to do with this so keep your retard BS locked inside your brain.

It has EVERYTHING to do with why these guys are nuts. 
Did you just invent that term?? :what:

- edited -
ok wait....this is a new term comparing islam with fascism. Although i don't see how they're related. Damn! Who makes these words??!!

I can't take credit for it, but it IS pretty cool. And it isn't a 'new' term.

it's part of their agenda to use the name of religion otherwise if you have bit sense you would understand duh.

So when they scream 'Allahu Akbar' before they blow up , they're just goofing around ?

Back
Top Bottom