What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

it's part of their agenda to use the name of religion otherwise if you have bit sense you would understand duh.

When he says it has everything to do with making people 'nuts'....it means unbelievably brave. He calls them 'nuts' because he can't comprehend why people would risk their lives against superior powers to defend their nations or to free them from occupation. Islam is a great religion that creates people who are very steadfast so he and world media attack Islam and want to declare war on our religion because we stand up against imperialism and occupation. We don't surrender. So ignore that rat coward who wouldn't dare open his mouth face to face that closet Internet warrior coward.

I just recognize my enemy. Not EVERY muslim, just you kooky ones.

When you connect Islam to terrorists or whatever else, you are generalizing. But that is not your fault. This is the result of your biased media.

So care to tell, how did you decide that i'm the "kooky" one.

I don't think Adolph used Christianity NEARLY the way islamofascists use islam.

Yeap, he used racism, so the German race is at fault... no. And these guys you refer uses religion. Is the religion at fault.. ?

When he says it has everything to do with making people 'nuts'....it means unbelievably brave. He calls them 'nuts' because he can't comprehend why people would risk their lives against superior powers to defend their nations or to free them from occupation...

...or blow up markets full of old women, or shoot little girls in the face because they want to go to school, or ..........

So when they scream 'Allahu Akbar' before they blow up , they're just goofing around ?

unfortunately you'r just what your media feeds you. when I said agenda which means they use it, as said above it's not religion fault if it is use to justify their agenda. Islam never told to blow up people or kill if you'r non believer it rather say preach them so they can understand according to their will. I will not waste much of my time with you it's long debate.

Try to know what religion say in real and what people do it's very different before generalizing with your stupid terms.

...or blow up markets full of old women, or shoot little girls in the face because they want to go to school, or ..........

Full of old women? What are you speaking of? We aren't speaking of internal affairs you know exactly what I'm speaking of. Rightfully resisting occupation. What you're trying to do is turn it into a dirty word.

You're gonna have to try harder than that to make a point, geezer.

Lets see how Muslim world respond to Saudi Arabia working with Israel ?

unfortunately you'r just what your media feeds you. when I said agenda which means they use it, as said above it's not religion fault if it is use to justify their agenda. Islam never told to blow up people or kill if you'r non believer it rather say preach them so they can understand according to their will. I will not waste much of my time with you it's long debate.

Try to know what religion say in real and what people do it's very different before generalizing with your stupid terms.

He's fed into his mouth like a little baby. Don't worry though, he hardly represents Americans. He can't make an educated point and resorts to childish behavior.

This is a typical middle class christian republican. A good portion of Christian republicans are like this. And then you have a portion that is intelligent and uses their brain. Although their leaders use this method to garnish support to serve their political interests and lobbyists and he boy does he work how they want him to.

'You' fellows always write how Americans are 'uninformed' and our media gets it all wrong all the time, yet 'you' fellows are the first to latch on to any stupid conspiracy theory that comes down the pike.... HAARP, taliban, Bin Laden, ad infinitum. If that's what you consider being so much more informed, I'll happily remain in the dark. 
ban boomslang and save the effort

See the tolerance.

'You' fellows always write how Americans are 'uninformed' and our media gets it all wrong all the time, yet 'you' fellows are the first to latch on to any stupid conspiracy theory that comes down the pike.... HAARP, taliban, Bin Laden, ad infinitum. If that's what you consider being so much more informed, I'll happily remain in the dark. 

See the tolerance.

What else are you doing besides commenting " I hope they both kill each other " ?

Anyway to reply to that, 9/11 was a joke, just 3000 animals that are our enemies left earth, now enjoy the same and gtfo.

What else are you doing besides commenting " I hope they both kill each other " ?

I didn't say that once in this thread. You didn't read my posts in the 'Guns Corner' forum ? Or the Cold War sub post ?

Anyway to reply to that, 9/11 was a joke, just 3000 animals that are our enemies left earth, now enjoy the same and gtfo.

See !! I guess the Jews did 9/11 ?

See the tolerance.

I'm an American Muslim, you're hardly educated. You would be put in the same category of those conspiracists over there too.

So take a break and rethink some statements you made. Also, HAARP? LOL? Muslims don't care about that. Those are people here in the states who come up with those theories.

... Also, HAARP? LOL? Muslims don't care about that. Those are people here in the states who come up with those theories.

So there ARE conspiracists over there (you say I'm in the same category) but it's WE in the States that come up with these conspiracies ? You contradict yourself badly. Who's the 'hardly educated' one ? As far as HAARP, read around this forum, chief.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom