What's new

Israel refuses to sell Barak-8 to Turkey

intelarpit if china is ur friend tht im a hindu ;) go see indian COAS giving retarded statements to going war with China and Pakistan and bullshyt....P.S get some knowledge.

Oh comon dude Y bring Hindu muslim in here??
now let me break ur jinx ,ur so proud of being muslim right,pakstan ultimate follower of islam ,the supporters of talibs who demolishes bamiyan for allah's cause..But still when pakistan Gov goes to china for trade (civilian/Defense) its woos the chinese with buddha idols:yahoo::yahoo: LOlz where are the principles of Islam now???

Its really a good decision from Israel for not selling the advance missiles to Turkey, I think its an aftermath for Drone technology shared by Turkey with Israel's adversaries including pakistan. They have learnt from their own mistakes. Feel free to disagree.

Oh comon dude Y bring Hindu muslim in here??
now let me break ur jinx ,ur so proud of being muslim right,pakstan ultimate follower of islam ,the supporters of talibs who demolishes bamiyan for allah's cause..But still when pakistan Gov goes to china for trade (civilian/Defense) its woos the chinese with buddha idols:yahoo::yahoo: LOlz where are the principles of Islam now???

Lol r u on drugs?:no:
Yeah im proud to be a muslim though not a good muslim.
When did Pakistan support talibs blowing of buddha statues?:woot::woot:If we did there wouldnt have been thousands of year old buddhist sites in Pakistan also if talibs are so defenders of Islam according to u we should ask them to go to india to protect muslims so in future the hindu govt doesnt kill 5000 more muslims in gujrat or anywhere in india?Wat do u say?
Tht was a sarcastic remark about the retarded post of an indian who was claiming tht China wont side with Pakistan as its Indias best friend
Lol.....:rofl:

Aha! So now Turkey is supposed to be pro Pakistan to the extent of overlooking and running counter to india's interests! Reminds me of a recent thread where our Indian friends were claiming parity between pak-Turk and indo-Turk relations. One can't have one's cake and eat it too!

intelarpit if china is ur friend tht im a hindu ;) go see indian COAS giving retarded statements to going war with China and Pakistan and bullshyt....P.S get some knowledge.

With respect, that's a little OTT, PN.

Unless you have no problems my saying, if Pakistan's democracy is working, why then I'm a Muslim. :partay:

In that case, no problemo.:tup:

Its everyman for himself and Jews are Anti muslim (as they always have been) , Turks must realize it now

If china ever helped Pakistan directly in a war than I am a muslim:rofl::rofl:

First read those statement carefully:taz:

it seems that whenever India do something right, its because of cooperation with foreign countries. India should drop all non-joint venture projects.

israel has signed commitments that it has to honour the system is a JV funded by both nations and bound by treaty to sale of 3rd parties 3rd party sales can only be done when both nations agree so not point in blaming its totally dependent on the manufacturer to sell or not to sell matter is resolved

and if all of you are looking for a reason here is a piece of information

Turkey to Challenge Israel, Support Hamas

Turkey is planning a gesture that will challenge Israel and provide support to Gaza's Hamas leaders next month. A flotilla of ships funded by Turkey will approach Gaza in May, in an attempt to challenge Israeli control at sea - or, as organizers put it, “break Israel's illegal blockade on Gaza.”

While residents of Gaza have access to the sea, the Israel Navy prevents travel by sea between Gaza and surrounding countries, in an attempt to prevent weapons smuggling. Gaza terrorists have previously used incoming ships to smuggle arms, and have used the sea to transport bombs to the coast of southern Israel.

The ships are sponsored by the Turkish group IHH (Insani Yardim Vakfi), which receives government support. IHH also held a massive fundraiser to collect the more than $2 million it spent on the boats.
Turkey to Challenge Israel, Support Hamas - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

The article explains that Iran may exchange critical tech in lieu of nuclear and missile tech from Pakistan. You may add a precession of ROFLs but that is not an entirely unlikely scenario.

Although personally I believe flow from Turkey to Pakistan is a more clear and present threat.

Totally agree with your assertion.
Let the axis be more profound and clear to the world and this recent episode will make the distinction. I hope it will force Turkey to introspective who is trying to find balance between Highly professional moderate army and newly invented radical Islamic politics. I don't think people should take it on very simple explanation like the member you quoted was doing but with an honest analysis how world has started thinking about Turkey and its foreign policy cause Turkey has very strong Industrial base to make such advanced weaponry for itself and friends. I know world is not Israel and India but I can claim that Israel its self is Europe and states.
please prove me wrong.

Choices we made govern and dictate the life we lead.

Lol r u on drugs?:no:
Yeah im proud to be a muslim though not a good muslim.
When did Pakistan support talibs blowing of buddha statues?:woot::woot:If we did there wouldnt have been thousands of year old buddhist sites in Pakistan also if talibs are so defenders of Islam according to u we should ask them to go to india to protect muslims so in future the hindu govt doesnt kill 5000 more muslims in gujrat or anywhere in india?Wat do u say?
Tht was a sarcastic remark about the retarded post of an indian who was claiming tht China wont side with Pakistan as its Indias best friend
Lol.....:rofl:

nope im not on drugs and i donot need to prove which country were masters of talibs in afghan pre 26/11,ur gov had excellent with talibs(ur strategic depth) and bamiyan were broken over a period of 1 mon now temme wat efforts did GOp make to stop that??thousands of years old hindu/buddhist:pop: temples are also present in Pak but in wat conditions??:pakistan:

and i donot see any diff b/w a infiltrating dog on LOC and a talib dog,werent the pakistani strategic depth(talibs) the supporters of saviours of islam in kashmir remember Indian Airlines Flight 814 (kandhar)

Back
Top Bottom