What's new

Israel preparing joint strike with India against Pakistan!

Israel is the biggest source of low cost unlicensed transfer of US weapon system technologies to India. No one in the US can point a finger at Israel for fear of being washed into a dust bin.

Israeli Technicians from ELTA, ELBIT and IAI are supporting the Israeli avionics / weapon systems on:
- SU-30’s
- Select number of Mig-29’s
- Phalcon AEW infrastructure
- Barak Missiles and Boats
- T-72 Night Vision and Fire Control Systems
- Kashmir LOC surveillance system

India has signed close to about US$ 7.5 b arms contracts with Israel, and more is in the pipeline.

Israel / India nuclear collaboration dates back to the first detachment of Indian Nuclear weapons experts at Dimona in 1984. Israeli Government and Defense industry are direct parties to enhancing Indian conventional / nuclear posture.

Despite the usual benign ignorance by Pakistan, and even some friendly overtures by the Musharraf regime, Israel has adopted an aggressive and offensive policy towards Pakistan.

Probably this is the right time to invite Hezbollah and Hamas leadership for a State visit to Pakistan and take serious initiatives to infuse some defense technologies into these valiant organizations.

The idea if Israel joining India is too far fetched, Israel has its own serious problems in home. If this happens at all (which wont be the case) China feeling threatened would extend all overt and covert support to Pakistan and war will escalate.

What i don't understand is why the So Called Future Super Power is acting like a begger and asking for all support it can get so it can attack Pakistan..I think India ko apni auqaat yaad a gaye hay after Mumbai Attacks.

Last edited:
What i don't understand is why the So Called Future Super Power is acting like a bigger and asking for all support it can get so it can attack Pakistan..I think India ko apni auqaat yaad a gaye hay after Mumbai Attacks.

Don't underestimate the Indians. These are very cunning and sly people. They were expecting to get a green signal from the world. They didn't or at least not as much as they had hoped. The lack of collective political will is what has hindered the Indians from making their next move. Note that the Americans are begging the Pakistani leadership not to retalliate in case the Indians decide to go ahead with surgical strikes.

@ maximus

well said, these days it is important to be politically and diplomatically right. May I said India has an upper hand here.

Regards

What i don't understand is why the So Called Future Super Power is acting like a begger and asking for all support it can get so it can attack Pakistan..I think India ko apni auqaat yaad a gaye hay after Mumbai Attacks.

Ha, this from a country that bends over and takes it from US, China, Saudi and anyone else with a few pennies to spare. I pity your nation and its so called nationhood.

What's amusing is that you guys think you can actually nuke Israel when you can't even reach all of India yet.

Ha, this from a country that bends over and takes it from US, China, Saudi and anyone else with a few pennies to spare. I pity your nation and its so called nationhood.

What's amusing is that you guys think you can actually nuke Israel when you can't even reach all of India yet.
Look we know we're economically weak but we don't cry like we're future super power etc and yes; our nukes can reach Israel but the real target is India..we don't have any conflict with Israel so far..:cheers:

India receives about $5bn (€4bn, £2.8bn) a year in aid, mainly from the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank and Japan.

Talk about a beggar with a bowl who dreams of being a CEO. shining India anyone?

Our nukes are more then enough to send India back to stone age. Mean while spend some money on toilet, instead of engaging Pakistan in war.
An estimated 2.6 billion people have no access to a proper toilet, according to the World Health Organization. More than half of them live in India and China

Look we know we're economically weak but we don't cry like we're future super power etc and yes; our nukes can reach Israel but the real target is India..we don't have any conflict with Israel so far..:cheers:

Really? Please name the missile that can reach Israel from Pakistan. You don't have submarines capable of launching ballistic missiles.

An estimated 2.6 billion people have no access to a proper toilet, according to the World Health Organization. More than half of them live in India and China.

Sir, please check your facts. More than half of 2.6 billion will be >1.3 billion. India has only population of 1 billion. Do you mean that no body in India (apart from that 300 million extra) doesn't have toilets. These are laughable statistics you got there.

India receives about $5bn (€4bn, £2.8bn) a year in aid, mainly from the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank and Japan.

Talk about a beggar with a bowl who dreams of being a CEO. shining India anyone?

Again please write correct facts sir. India receives Aid for developmental projects such as Infrastructure. It is not because India doesn't have money, it is because the credit is much cheaper because of low interest rates.

India currently has 250 billion dollar foreign reserves. On the other hand, Pakistan has zero foreign reserves and that is the reason it had to go for IMF loan since it had no money to import any material. It even deferred oil payments to Saudi Arabia.

India is not super power yet but not a beggar yet, it was during 1993 year facing same situation as Pakistan is facing now. But things have improved from then on and economy is thriving. Though a lot of poor people are left behind which will take time to uplift all of them, it will not happen in one day but gradually step by step.

It's actually funny to see you talking in a way only a white man with a fortune on his bank and with a certain attitude of superiority(which dates back from colonial times) would talk, while your country aswell is a 3rd world country.
Israel is not our concern, however, Pakistan will always keep an eye out for them since you cannot trust the Israelis no matter what.
Once a few Israelis get hurt somewhere in the world, you'll feel the heat of the country almost immediately.
And that's what the poor Palestinians are feeling right now.

Again please write correct facts sir. India receives Aid for developmental projects such as Infrastructure. It is not because India doesn't have money, it is because the credit is much cheaper because of low interest rates.

India currently has 250 billion dollar foreign reserves. On the other hand, Pakistan has zero foreign reserves and that is the reason it had to go for IMF loan since it had no money to import any material. It even deferred oil payments to Saudi Arabia.

India is not super power yet but not a beggar yet, it was during 1993 year facing same situation as Pakistan is facing now. But things have improved from then on and economy is thriving. Though a lot of poor people are left behind which will take time to uplift all of them, it will not happen in one day but gradually step by step.

Then how can you call Pakistan a beggar country while your country has been in the same situation?
Your country has been and is still one, don't lecture us about it.
India has the benefit of the doubt when it comes to a bigger economy and better economic prospects due to its immense population, what else can you expect?
It is very funny seeing Indians talk about how Pakistan is a poor country while they should seriously walk outside and check their own streets.
See how reality is for you. ;)

It's actually funny to see you talking in a way only a white man with a fortune on his bank and with a certain attitude of superiority(which dates back from colonial times) would talk, while your country aswell is a 3rd world country.
Israel is not our concern, however, Pakistan will always keep an eye out for them since you cannot trust the Israelis no matter what.
Once a few Israelis get hurt somewhere in the world, you'll feel the heat of the country almost immediately.
And that's what the poor Palestinians are feeling right now.

I wouldn't have lashed out in such a way hadn't your fellow countryman belittled India for no reason. I know I was feeding the troll here, but I felt the record needed to be set straight. Besides, it is only true that Pakistan has been having financial trouble for some years now and receives more aid than India (see Robin's posts above).

Back
Top Bottom