What's new

Israel preparing joint strike with India against Pakistan!

Lockheed F-16

Reaction score
Israeli sub sighted near Arabian Sea

Akhtar Jamal

Islamabad—Authoritative sources have reported that unidentified sub-marine was sighted in the Arabian Sea several kilometres away from Balochistan coast and sources claimed that submarine in question was most probably from Israel.

Several foreign states are already massing naval forces in the area but the presence of Israeli submarines was seen as a joint Indo-Israeli strategy to increase pressure on Pakistan. It was though not clear if Israeli sub was on its way to Indian Ocean or on surveillance exploration in the area.

Defence experts say that Israeli Navy has recently fitted its Dolphin class submarine with hi-tech gadgets to enhance surveillance. The Israeli submarine can carry a team of special operation forces and travels at maximum speeds of 20 knots with a cruising range of 4,500 nautical miles. The vessel is also equipped with 10 torpedo tubes and is capable of launching Harpoon missiles,

According to regional defence experts Israeli submarine is believed to be armed with two types of cruise missiles — the Popeye Turbo, with a range of 200 kilometres, and the longer-range Delilah, which reportedly can hit targets up to 400 kilometres.

Top Stories | Pakistan Observer Newspaper online edition

The submarine has been in international waters near Pakistan since Dec 15th.

THAT IS INTERESTING! Although to me it does not seem that Israeli's are goofy like the Indians to forget the message that was given to them during General Zia's regime. We had told them that we had no beef with them but if any involvement of Israeli's is found on helping the Indians for an attack on Pakistan, then the Hamas and the Palestinians may simply be driving bus loaded with small kiloton nukes straight into Tel Aviv. This has kept the Israeli's at bay and I do not again think that they would aid and abet an Indian attack on Pakistan. This is also keeping in view the 'alleged' F-15I photographed by the ISI in Kashmir at the time Pakistan was to conduct the nuke explosion.

Lockheed there will not be any joint strike between Israel & India combined.

HOW EVER,,,

Israel is now india,s staunchist ally and the israelis will amost certainly have technicians & service personal helping india use some of their latest radars and other tracking devices like green pine radar, aerostat radars and barak sam systems...

" the israeli have world class electronic warefare,, survaliance and radar technology and are a great ally for india these last 10 years...

but israel will not been involved in direct combat.

" I THINK "

lets go check if our GAURI n SHAHEEN READY lets do this when i see we are getting attack i will go get my Ticket n buy a confin

THAT IS INTERESTING! Although to me it does not seem that Israeli's are goofy like the Indians to forget the message that was given to them during General Zia's regime. We had told them that we had no beef with them but if any involvement of Israeli's is found on helping the Indians for an attack on Pakistan, then the Hamas and the Palestinians may simply be driving bus loaded with small kiloton nukes straight into Tel Aviv. This has kept the Israeli's at bay and I do not again think that they would aid and abet an Indian attack on Pakistan. This is also keeping in view the 'alleged' F-15I photographed by the ISI in Kashmir at the time Pakistan was to conduct the nuke explosion.

Ha ha. U really believe this crap. I guess you were Zia's aide de camp at that time.

Regards

Ha ha. U really believe this crap. I guess you were Zia's aide de camp at that time.

Regards

Most of the DIPLOMATIC messages are taken as CRAP but they work!

And no I was not Zia's ADC, never have been but I definitely know more about these matters than you do, obviously.

I love to read some of the speculation that floats around here, however, realistically no one can directly attack Pakistan and get away without severe consequences. It is alleged that Israel may provide logistics, intel etc but will have no direct role in any confrontation where as Pakistan too is supported not only by China but by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and UAE as well. With a 100 odd Nuclear Weapons, reach as far as Israel, most of US bases outside US, NATO bases, all of India etc., with such a fragile government and extremists present all around....extremists in the shape of patriots and not otherwise, nobody really wants to **** with us! The most that can be done to us is financial blackmail....nothing else really.

Most likely Isreal wouldn't be involved in attacking Pakistan directly. They might provide some intelligence to India. Perhaps the US will supply intell to Pakistan. This kind of thing has happen in the past to control the out come of any battle between battling countries. One example I recall the US was giving weapons to Iraq while Isreal was supplying weapons to Iran.

Israeli sub sighted near Arabian Sea

Akhtar Jamal

Islamabad—Authoritative sources have reported that unidentified sub-marine was sighted in the Arabian Sea several kilometres away from Balochistan coast and sources claimed that submarine in question was most probably from Israel.

The submarine has been in international waters near Pakistan since Dec 15th.

If it was in the Pakistani waters it should have been challenged and made to surface. I Think its a planted article.

Regards

USA supplying intel to Pakistan. ?????

Who you kidding...

Is this the same USA that has just signed over their nuclear tech to war mongering india.

The same USA that is going to sell F18 super hornets with TOT to IAF.

The USA that said will bomb you back to the stone age OR assist us in AFGHANISTAN....

USA is no deep friend of PAKISTAN.

otherwise PAF wud have 150 F16s by now all block 52 aLL FREE

Most of the DIPLOMATIC messages are taken as CRAP but they work!

And no I was not Zia's ADC, never have been but I definitely know more about these matters than you do, obviously.

Your facts are as believable as the rumour that Israel will bomb Mecca if their existence is threatened.

Regards

And what the hell was your Navy doing. Burying their heads in the sand like an ostrich ?

RegaRDS

Well, PN should overwhelm and seize the sub. A direct confrontation is out of the question as it would amount to war. The world should be provided with concrete proof that the Israeli sub was trespassing Pakistani water.

And what the hell was your Navy doing. Burying their heads in the sand like an ostrich ?

RegaRDS

We have to wait until it comes in our water, we cant touch it in International Waters. Looks like they are trying for us to fire the first shot. We have to play it out smart.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom