What's new

ISRAEL PLANNING EMP ATTACK ON IRAN?

You can not direct an EMP only to nuclear sites,it's effective are is much larger.Using an EMP is no different than nuclear attack and even U.S considers an EMP attack,as a full scale nuclear attack on its soil,it will damage billions of dollars to infrastructures and economy.This is not a joke,it's a freaking nuclear weapon,and the world will not sit quiet.As you know,the 'international community' is not only U.S and Europe.
Believe me the freaking world will sit quiet on their @sses and do nothing. This spoiled child aka Israel should not be taken lightly, they are capable of doing any crime to any extent without any consequences, they are used to it.

Why is Iran in denial? Occupied Palestine will attack, its just a matter of today or day after tomorrow. So be ready cuz its just a matter of time. Occupied Palestine has two options
(1) Convential strike on iran to demolish their nuclear facilities and offcourse they will also suffer many many casualties but Iran would not have a working nuclear program in the end so this option has its up and down
(2) Fear nuclear attack from Iran if they make nuclear weapons (now this is debatable and i am not going to say whether iran is making it or not cuz quite frankly i do not F'in know)

but i really think that Occupied Palestine is prepared for option 1 and Iran should be ready to. The consequences? I guess we will have to find out! but Iran is in a very tough position right now, specially if USA steps in a convential strike!

An EMP attack will bring all the systems down not kill humans

this kind a attack can slow down iran ambition by a mile,

what is debatable do the Israel have such a weapon tat can concentrate emp just to the reactors if so then Iran is in trouble

An EMP attack will bring all the systems down not kill humans

this kind a attack can slow down iran ambition by a mile,

what is debatable do the Israel have such a weapon tat can concentrate emp just to the reactors if so then Iran is in trouble
Buddy an EMP attack will kill thousands indirectly.....:drag:

You can not direct an EMP only to nuclear sites,it's effective are is much larger.Using an EMP is no different than nuclear attack and even U.S considers an EMP attack,as a full scale nuclear attack on its soil,it will damage billions of dollars to infrastructures and economy.This is not a joke,it's a freaking nuclear weapon,and the world will not sit quiet.As you know,the 'international community' is not only U.S and Europe.

Well US and Europe is the source of all influence, as we speak.

EMP ...? Another conspiracy theory...

Israel wont use this...It will screw the infrastructure of whole Iran and probably whole region. But better than Nukes anyday.

it is not about how to attack but what happens after

you can think of many ways to attack

EMP wont be easy it might make even friend of Israel angry

IMO, Israel will not be the first country that Iran attacks, even if it is Israel that launches the preemptive strike. Turkey or Azerbaijan will see battle first.

Back
Top Bottom