What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
hamas , should take crash courses from the talibans .
with suicide bombing,
IDF , SECURITY SOLIDERS, are sitting ducks in street on patrol,

They're saving that for the ground invasion

It will get messy real quick, IDF learned nothing from last time

Before criticizing Iran, maybe think that unlike Pakistan at least Iran they had the balls to do something. If Gazans are dying at least they are fighting back using Iranian missiles.

People condemned me earlier today when I suggested people get out on the streets and demand Pakistan do an airdrop to help Gaza. I am a Muslim first and I am not going to accept a genocide like this, if it is Iran that is supporting Gaza, then I will back them in that fight.

Why airdrop? If Iran can send Pakistani youth from Quetta, Karachi and parachinar to Syria then ask Iran to send them a few kilometers ahead to Israeli border too

As for Pakistan. Yes pakistan hasn't done anything. It is ruled by cowards. But at least they are not using Palestinian blood to sell own image

hamas , should take crash courses from the talibans .
with suicide bombing,
IDF , SECURITY SOLIDERS, are sitting ducks in street on patrol,
Doesn't work man. Gaza is totally blocked.. meaning not a single Hamas fighter can even come anywhere close to a IDF soldier for suicide bombing. They can only reach with rockets and missiles.

This is an Iranian retaliation to Israel. There.
Are you going to leave the forum now? 🤪

It's cute to see how triggered you get when someone gives credit to Iran, exposes you as the real bigot, anti-Shia, anti-Iranian member that you are. Welcome back to my list of blocked people.

Disappointed in you, that guy came in and blatantly marketed this Palestinian conflict as an Iranian retaliation. We are all aware of Iranian support to Palestinian factions and encouraged that. I am not okay with people claiming we take orders from others and sacrifice ourselves for others. This is extremely disrespectful in our culture. And it is disrespectful of some members here to make this thread an analysis from Iran POV when it is full blown conflict in all Palestinian territories. I don't want this thread to be analysis of Iranian IRGC capabilities. There is Iranian defense section for that. Otherwise, you are free to do as you wish.

Why airdrop? If Iran can send Pakistani youth from Quetta, Karachi and parachinar to Syria then ask Iran to send them a few kilometers ahead to Israeli border too

As for Pakistan. Yes pakistan hasn't done anything. It is ruled by cowards. But at least they are not using Palestinian blood to sell own image
Gaza is cut off from the rest of the world. Even rockets can hardly get through.. Iran gave designs and technical knowhow to Hamas fighters to produce the rockets themselves. Hamas can not make more advanced rockets, missiles etc.. they dont have the knowledge and infrastructure for it. There is a limit. Iran is doing its best to help Hamas.

It's your delusion that he would have done something. Baaton k sher saray he bantay hn.
Nahi Sir, he would not have sitting idol I can assure of you about it,...he was right and dangerous to the covert designs of the enemy that is the reason he was taken out...

Please continue, and report such posts.

From now on, no one should take credit of what Palestinians are pulling off. NO ONE..

No Iran, KSA, UAE, Pakistan Egypt. Nothing.. All of us have only seen Palestinian deaths as spectators.

Nobody is taking credit for what Palestinians are doing. Hamas themselves has said that Iran is backing them. This is denying basic facts that are reported in CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, New York Times. Don't take my word for it.

Doesn't work man. Gaza is totally blocked.. meaning not a single Hamas fighter can even come anywhere close to a IDF soldier for suicide bombing. They can only reach with rockets and missiles.
u dont need fighters, if IED<S r provided, even grandma can place it,

u dont need fighters, if IED<S r provided, even grandma can place it,
Israeli borders are under full aerial surveillance.. many fighters attempted to do what you want. IED tactics etc.. they get immeditaely taken out by aircraft.

Palestinians are mostly using home made shitty rockets that result in death of 1 Israeli for every 15 Palestinians

If that is Iran's help then I hope Iran stops that help immediately
By your logic its more acceptable for Palestinians to become a food for algae in the Mediterranean sea whils Zionist can start planning the same fate for Syrians and Jordanians?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom