What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow lots of rockets at Tel Aviv
By the way, I don't believe rockets are fired by innocent Palestinians who spend their days trying to find bread for their families.

Rockets are fired by Israeli agents themselves to give their response some form of legitimacy.

Soon, we will hear that rockets have stopped, and Israeli planes have razed 10s of buildings over night. This trend is now getting ridiculously predictable.

And if really Palestinians are firing rockets provided by a third party, shame on that third party to provide them with a bare minimum that does jack shit and only attracts killing of innocents.

It is now 9PM, so now the actual barrage is supposed to start lmaooo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya Allah, behaqqe Bibi Pak (SA) bless my Palestinian Brothers and sisters and help them in their great cause and reward the martyrs of Palestine.

I feel sorry and I am sorry, as a Pakistani muslim I've failed you my brother and sisters from Palestine.

Any good news streaming to follow live?

Bus oblireated by rocket in Tel Aviv:
GozROO28

I worry they are slowly running out of rockets. They badly need BM capability...

we have to be reasonable with what they could have in their arsenal and what’s possible. What they need is intervention from other groups. What about an Iraqi PMU drone barrage etc...

What will happen when they are done with their inventory of small negligible rockets?

A long night awaits innocent Palestinians.

Wars are not won by emotional decisions only.

I hope they have at least 10,000 rickets, if not, they are doomed without an external support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom