What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran and Iranians are begging for another a conquest. Their culture and books need to be burned down. They have too strong of a hate towards Islam and Muslims, especially Arabs.
It's very weird how you reached this conclusion after the abundance of support for Palestinian rights on this thread. You need to control your temper.

@LeGenD

I'd also be genuinely interested in a source for the quote he attributes to seyyed Nasrallah, that "jihad is not for Isra"el" but for Saudi Arabia". Sounds awfully unrealistic to me. Unless this can be backed up by evidence, it represents propaganda, which is against forum rules.

See post number 145988 please.

Saddly Nasrallah really said this..

Saddly Nasrallah really said this..

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I'm not well versed enough in Arabic, and this being a video file, I would have to ask someone for a translation. Context is also important with things like these, so I'd want to listen to what he said before and after those shown parts.

E1jMfJXXIAAEx64.jpg

Yeah but you lobbed a bunch of missiles right at a US military installation in Iraq and didn't get any retaliation from them for something they would consider an automatic act of war. I was very surprised they didn't unleased hell on you for that, so what make you think Biden would even have the courage to act militarily when he's trying to get the JCPOA back in order? And that was when that lunatic Trump was in office.

You're basically saying exactly what most of us who understand war consequences very well. But if there was ever a time for Iranian retaliation, this is it and take out all their airports. Cripple their airforce capabilities and watch how vulnerable they become. We always hear about the great Iranian missiles use them now!
This might shock you my dear friend but Iran has a life too.. outside of the resistance affairs. There are presidential elections coming up and the country is busy with rebuilding the economy. I think you are a smart man you should know this already about the Iranian establishment. They do not act in a hurry.

Why don't HAMAS have infrared homing missiles? Peace is never established in between unequal forces. Muslim world need to arm HAMAS and Hizbullah to their teeth. Turkey and Pakistan could easily provide them with high tech weaponry, but Ergodan is busy making speeches and IK is busy tweeting.

This falcon guy doesn’t know Arabic and yet he claims he’s Palestinian. He must’ve unknowingly let it slip by mistranslating and not knowing what was said in a video from Gaza that was shared here in this thread.

@LeGenD and other moderators dealing with this thread: one of you gentlemen requested me not to quote this user and not to respond to him, so I obliged. He however keeps targeting and offending Iran, Iranians, Shia Muslims as well as the Axis of Resistance in off-topic comments, accusing them of being "hell bent on murdering Muslims" - a statement which appears to suggest that Shias are not Muslims.

Quite funny that this subject accused me of having pronounced takfir on our Sunni brothers - which I never did, which is why he failed to substantiate his claim with evidence of me doing so. And now here he is, implying that Shia are not part of the Muslim Umma, at least that's what his formulation seems to indicate. Likewise, he is advocating that Muslims go out and "murder" Iranians and their allies.

I'd also be genuinely interested in a source for the quote he attributes to seyyed Nasrallah, that "jihad is not for Isra"el" but for Saudi Arabia". Sounds awfully unrealistic to me. Unless this can be backed up by evidence, it represents propaganda, which is against forum rules.

See post number 145988 please.

Also, he reiterates that we are "trying to be God" (astaghfirAllah). I wonder, where in the world did any of us make such a mad claim? This person seems to think that anyone who radically disagrees with his views, or who responds to his multiple past insults, is "trying to be God"! This is quite worrying, because no matter one's degree of religiosity, one should not extrapolate religious principles in order to confront opposing views and convictions. Not to mention that this might go against forum rules, insofar as it introduces religious arguments into the discussion.

Another thing he does, is to keep citing me in his comments.

I really do want to exercise more patience and restraint, but at some point it is really hard to watch this user go on unabated with his provocative posting, while having to stay silent due to having been requested by mods not to intervene. If he is allowed to attack me in a repeated manner, then I should be permitted to respond.

You started the attacks , hypocrite. You just cannot learn to behave and be civilized at all. You are a Shia radical out of control fanatic that needs to start taking responsibility for insulting/attacking people behind their back. You don't get to call Sunnis takfiri and terrorists and cry when I call you radical. You are a radical Shia and Shia radicals are just as big problem as Sunni radicals. I don't know why radicals like you are tolerated.

Why don't HAMAS have infrared homing missiles? Peace is never established in between unequal forces. Muslim world need to arm HAMAS and Hizbullah to their teeth. Turkey and Pakistan could easily provide them with high tech weaponry, but Ergodan is busy making speeches and IK is busy tweeting.

Yeah it sucks

Erdogan could do something but won't. Imran Khan wants to do something but can't.

Hopeless situation

Unfortunately I'm a principle-less hypocrite and I'm gonna pretend I don't understand Arabic and make another 10,000 excuses for my kind of terrorists, even though Nasrallah explicit and clearly says the real Jihad is against Saudi Arabia and more important than the struggle against Israel, and I'll continue to pray for the destruction of Saudi Arabia at night.

Fixed it for you you textbook munafiq.

Hezbollah just killing other Muslims. Muslim world don't need to arm them. Arm Hamas only.

Wow, brilliant theory, as if we have no eyes or conciousness to see what Iran and Hezbollah and it's supporters are doing.
Guess which Muslim country is the only one who is doing that....the “shia terrorist dogs” , while you beg for other Muslim’s to arm Hamas, which they will never do. This is the reality, instead of understanding you go and wish to alienate your only supplier. Don’t kid yourself, before Iran Hamas was using crude bottle rockets. Fucking asshole. You are a lost cause.

Meanwhile Hamas made a strike using a fucking Iranian Ababil-3 drone..unreal the bastard
1621217112420.png

1621217160820.jpeg

Hey **** you asshole if you're gonna defend that radical piece of shit that was attacking me for no reason over and over again. And **** your country and all Shia terrorist radicals.

Your terrorist friend @SalarHaqq started this. It's unbelievable if Pakistanis allow this terrorist minority to control them . I doubt they tolerate this kind of behavior in Pakistan. Actually I know for a fact they don't. It's only on this forum .

Go point finger at this dirty and hateful Shia terrorist Salarhaqq.
I’m not defending him. I’m defending against the endless generalizations and racist dogma coming from your mouth. Go look at your equipment before critiquing Iran. Im done with this thread. Good luck in your war.
Edit: Removed bad words

Last edited:
Inappropriate Language
I warned you braindead Shia terrorists not to my thread into an Iran worshipping exercise. And you insisted on it and started attacking me in your Farsi language in your section. Mods came and stopped it and I forgave, and this Shia radical rat @SalarHaqq went in full force to attack again. I am not someone who worship Iran or Shia radicals. I will put you radical terrorists under my mercy if the mods don't.

Simply **** off with your attention seeking behaviors. World doesn't revolve around you.
Can mods please ban this clown, quit derailing the thread with sectarian bullshit.

There is no one more sectarian than you Shia terrorists. We have zero tolerance for your kind in Arab states. You act up and we smash you on your head. We extended our hands many times to you and still insist on making us enemies.

If you have issue with how thread went, go complain go the Shia radical terrorist @SalarHaqq who triggered this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom