What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, they soooo good right? Is that why Hamas has thousands of rockets, longer range rockets and drones out of the blue? Because the Israeli intelligence services are so good a preventing the inflow of raw materials right?

Perhaps, if you think for a moment, they have no idea how they are doing it.

Of course they know, They just cant always do anything about it. Iran is a powerful state actor. for every Iranian agent killed or intercepted there will be retaliation. For every ship blown up there will be Iranian retaliation. We are witnessing such retaliation now. There probably isn't a single missile that they have that does not have an Iranian fingerprint on it.

And Israelis know all about it thats why they have been blowing things up in iran also.

they've really done far better than the Hezbollah and whole Arab armies combined including 1973 war.

Just some friendly advice, you should really read up on the history of this conflict before making such comments. Not to take anything away from the Palestinian bravery, but in 1973 Egypt and Syria combined killed almost 9,000 Israeli soldiers and I bet you that count is low. So really, before blasting out crazy comments like that, just google, even if it's wiki. Other sources point to a larger number mostly killed on the Egyptian front.

Let me give you another account of events of Arab Israeli war.. When one country (I don't want to name it here) requested Pakistani pilots to carryout operations, PAF sent them to that country (my father's friend was part of that mission). By the time they landed, that @ss_ole country had already signed a peace treaty with Israel. Those pilots then used another Arab country's airstrips to bomb the hell out of Israel.

Ah come on, that's not nice. I'm very aware of the EAF history during that period and I don't recall Egypt ever calling Pakistani pilots whatsoever. North Koreans actually offered to help and they came with a couple aircraft mostly to patrol the northern coastline. Iraqis flew amazing missions and impressed the EAF pilots more than any. The Algerians arrived just as the cease fire was taking place but never any Pakistanis. And I'm sure you're not talking about Jordan, either. Syria is who the Pakistani pilots flew for.

Oh yeah and another note, the peace treaty wasn't signed until 1979, 6 years after the war. So not sure where your info is coming from.

The colors are a little off but it could be a camera filter causing the off-color. But it's the thought that counts. Let's hope the delegation puts heavy pressure on both sides and then talk about the cause of this entire conflict which is Sheikh Jarrah and Palestinian families losing their homes.

1621103939540.png

Just some friendly advice, you should really read up on the history of this conflict before making such comments. Not to take anything away from the Palestinian bravery, but in 1973 Egypt and Syria combined killed almost 9,000 Israeli soldiers and I bet you that count is low. So really, before blasting out crazy comments like that, just google, even if it's wiki. Other sources point to a larger number mostly killed on the Egyptian front.

Ah come on, that's not nice. I'm very aware of the EAF history during that period and I don't recall Egypt ever calling Pakistani pilots whatsoever. North Koreans actually offered to help and they came with a couple aircraft mostly to patrol the northern coastline. Iraqis flew amazing missions and impressed the EAF pilots more than any. The Algerians arrived just as the cease fire was taking place but never any Pakistanis. And I'm sure you're not talking about Jordan, either. Syria is who the Pakistani pilots flew for.

Oh yeah and another note, the peace treaty wasn't signed until 1979, 6 years after the war. So not sure where your info is coming from.

The colors are a little off but it could be a camera filter causing the off-color.

View attachment 744049
We would probably never see this image in history ever again as a new picture

The colors are a little off but it could be a camera filter causing the off-color.
Ohh so that was told to you? Sorry about the peace treaty my mistake.. it was a ceasefire..

By the way, did I write any country's name?

We are witnessing such retaliation now.

Nope, we are witnessing Palestinian retaliation to Israeli assault on Jerusalem. Iran's retaliation was on Israeli oil tankers. Now quit your nonsense turning this whole thread into public opinion campaign for Iran and discrediting Palestinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom