What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Muslim now crying for Secular West?

The Secular Human Friendly West has already been stabbed by the Muslims in their back. The Muslims in Europe didn't integrate in the local culture and brought a huge problem of conflicts in the European local societies, which ultimately made the Secular Voices weaker, and the voices of the right wings in Europe became stronger.

Problem is this Muslim community prefers Sharia over the democratic secular laws. They impose their Sharia laws in their Muslim countries, but demand secular laws in Europe and India, where they are in minority. These DOUBLE STANDARDS of Muslim community are not going to last long. By doing this, it were Muslims who stabbed the Secular forces in the West.

We see Jeremy Corbyn of Labour party was supporter of Palestine and against the Israel occupation. But Muslim community in UK pushed UK towards right through their non-integration behaviour. Thus ultimately secular people like Jeremy Corbyn have to pay the price of this Muslim community behaviour.

My message to Muslim community:

Do follow the Secular values without any hypocrisy. Only then you will get the World support against Israel. Otherwise everyone will turn against you sooner or later. China, India, Myanmar have already turned against you openly. But with your double standards, sooner or later Western countries will also stand up against you.
Values? What Values have you been raised on? Have minorities even managed fair treatment, less equal rights in the west? Martin Luthers and Malcolm Xs were being murdered over 40 years ago and you're saying west is turning it's course now?
Less than 10 percent jews a hundred years ago now have a majoritarian state on the backs of that very west... Britain to be precise... you talk about Corbin...
Second world war as it is claimed was genocidal towards these very jews... was it because of Muslims...
Smell that rotten corpse, you've grown accustomed to the stench!

Last edited:
An other little martyr, Malak al-Tanani, a 3-year-old girl from Gaza, was martyred this morning while sleeping in her mother's arms, along with all her family members, in the Israeli bombing.

3140203.jpg

I am seeing alot of rocket attacks but what is the casualty ratio/ numbers of Israelis? Imagine if Hamas or other groups is able to kill a large number of Zionists Israelis, that should put them into a frenzy and pressure mounting on the government to reach some sort of peace owing to their small size. I think the objective should be killing and just killing of Israelis by whatever means possible. All civilian areas, homes, shelters, hospitals should be a fair game considering how Israel is doing the same.

A lot get shot down. The ones that got through killed 8 Israeli's. Another Israeli soldier was killed by anti tank fire at the border so their death toll is at 9 according to their official sources.

The matter of the fact is that there are layers and layers of armies protecting the Jews. I can count All the Arab armies and Russia in Syria and the US and Turkey too and finally the apostate faggots of the PA, their main goal is protecting the jewish borders against AQ and the muslim unorganised groups of people like the ones we have seen yesterday trying to cross the borders. Israel is weak, but the traitors are too many and doing all they can to protect the jews.

Indeed. Muslims who do not respect European values and cannot integrate with European societies should stay in their countries. It is their country, their rules. If you truly love Islam and you find it hard to integrate your Muslim values with European ones, stay in an Islamic country. As simple as that.

But the issue of the European support for Israel dates back to decades ago, long before non-integration of Muslims became an issue. The Europeans basically dumped their garbage (Ashkenazi Jews) in our region and now they don't want to take them back.

You are absolutely right that Europeans supported Israel much before the forming of Muslim communities in Europe.

But at the same time, I feel that Europeans were the colonialists at that time and not PERFECT. But gradually they gave up colonialism and then they started moving towards Secularism more and more. They welcomed Muslims and other communities in their lands.

The first Intefada (Resistance) of Palestinians, which was only fought with stones (and no rockets), was a huge hit in Europe and got a lot of support from the European Public.

But then emergence of extremist Muslims made Europeans fearful. And then Secularism started loosing the battle in Europe and right wing (or conservative) parties started gaining the popularity.

Without European Secularism, the things will come to very bitter war between Muslims and the non-Muslims.

This is TOOOOO Much!!!!!!............ :( :( :( :(..........I'm beginning to hate the Jews and Israelis just as much as I hate indians and sikhism................:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

A few days ago, I felt NO malice or hatred towards Jews/Israel but now I can see that they are just as evil and monstrous as indians........... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes but their elite. Not majority of their population. We already know what our elite is gonna do.
far worse has happened. No leader, no public, not you lot on PDF will do anything substantive to change the matter. Change does not come through prayers, pleadings, statements, phone calls, condemnations. In 4 weeks time life will go on like it has before. Israel will keep gobbling away land from trhe Palis.

The only way change can be come about is if the invader is militarily thrown out. And nobody is prepared to do that. The most you kewyboard warriors can do is use anger emoticons at my statements are start dishing abuse.

Your religion enjoins on you to fight injustice and help your fellow Muslim. Nobody is stopping you to go and swell the ranks of Hamas. There are plenty of Israeli soldiers waiting to be given justice by you internet warriors.

May the power be with you.

Motorcycle struck moments ago by Israeli warplanes.

Another group of Palestinians struck as well in Gaza city.

Israeli Air Force threatening another building in Gaza where some journalists are based.

Hamas hitting Tel Aviv/Israeli settlements in West Bank now again.

^^

Alert in Israeli military base in Tel Aviv.

Indeed. Muslims who do not respect European values and cannot integrate with European societies should stay in their countries. It is their country, their rules. If you truly love Islam and you find it hard to integrate your Muslim values with European ones, stay in an Islamic country. As simple as that.

How are they going to integrate when they dont look European? For 20 generations locals will be asking them where they are from and when are they going back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom