What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when a few of the Palestinian resistance's rockets/missiles land in an open field, you gotta see the fear they instill in people. Check the screams of the lady in the below tweet. As soon as she heard the siren, she lost it. Now, imagine the 70% of Israel's population in shelters. The psychological impact that those missiles/rockets instilled in them will be generational.

Why is she barking like a dog?
The European Whities are so sentimental and sooooooo scared of death man.

This woman probably couldn't live 2 minutes as a Palestinian. Kinda like how White people couldn't survive in the hood.

I wish we had something like Al Jazeera or TRT instead of this nonsense
I agree and to be honest with you it is not that difficult these days to setup a studio with the advancement and availability of required equipment which are scaled down in size a lot... I meant you probably have seen those news channels vans with little dish antenna on top broadcasting live events so ....

This might be a dumb question, but besides IDF direct airstrike on Lebanon, what is guranteed to make HZ enter this conflict?

This might be a dumb question, but besides IDF direct airstrike on Lebanon, what is guranteed to make HZ enter this conflict?

Well it seems a Hezbollah member was killed today. So usually that would be it to start something but it may be apparent they are just talk, no action. What happened today would usually be a trigger for both sides.

Getting quiet in Gaza (compared to yesterday) which could mean 1 of 3 things:

1. Possible ceasefire (unlikely)
2. Damage to launchers (unlikely)
3. Something big is coming on Nakba Day

I guess direct target against their leaders or territories in south Lebanon targetting their assests

Israeli's are striking for past hour ... it is not quiet .... Rockets at Beer Sheva and Ofakim now ....

I think they attacked very hard about 30 minutes ago the bastards

Hopefully they can hit that airbase:
E1YQb5hXMAAIcVr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom