What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airstrikes destroyed a mosque, casualties reported and local residents requesting help from emergency services and people:

Confirmed multiple people martyred.

They do know, but they are trying to cooperate with US delegation. US need to explain what's going on quickly or else these mediations will be taken seriously anymore.
So this essentially indicates Israel is not interested in a ceasefire?
How many did you rape and infect today Vishnu? LOL at steak. You are not supposed to eat that. Krishna will be very angry.
This is the guy who buys Israeli suicide drones...
Hamas armed wing releases footage of earlier rocket barrages:
what I love about this , is the sounds of celebration across the city as they are launched

Look at the stupidity of these ultra nationalists.

They are creating division when it is time to be united. Whether Albanian, Bosnian, Turk, Irani/Persian, Arab, East Asian, Central Asian, South Asian, African. Throw away extreme nationalism. Become united.

The non muslims unite all together and attack us. Murder our people in cold blood. Plant AK47s on their bodies and escape war crime trials. Rape and traumatize our women and children. Then turn around and say sorry we did not find any weapons of mass destruction.

Even if we accept 911 was not an inside attack. For 3000 casualties. The Western Judeo-Christian world order bombed our nations indiscriminately and initiated covert operations in some others.

Promised muslim nations "freedom", "liberation", "democracy" and gave them destabilization, anarchy, chaos and misery.

They did all this by dividing us and uniting themselves and others around their interests.

If people here and in muslim nations think this is not a crusade are living in denial. Call me an "Islamist" all you like but its true. Bush had a Freudian slip and said so himself. Everything is happening according to hadis. Whether you believe it or call it imaginary friends is up to you.

Finally, our leaders have failed us. It is upto us to figure out how we can unite all muslims whether Black, White, Brown, Yellow or Purple. Whether Albanian, Bosnian, Turk, Irani/Persian, Arab, East Asian, Central Asian, South Asian, African.

Unity is best option for muslims. Today Al Aqsa was brazenly attacked and tomorrow they may try to outright destroy it.

Why are you posting something from 1 and half years ago? what relevance does it have to the current situation?

After further inspection, it seems a home near a mosque was targeted but caused extensive damage to the mosque. At least one Palestinian confirmed killed, and others injured.

New airstrikes hitting the north now.

What did I tell you guys, look at my posts two hours ago, I said they would flood the news with ceasefire talks and give assurances and Israel will do another major strike on northern Gaza.

Yeah I don't see a ceasefire happening until the end of next week. Every day there is some fake news about a ceasefire.

Neither IDF nor Hamas actually wants a ceasefire. The people who want a ceasefire are Egypt, Jordan, and US.

Indonesian hospital in Gaza says 4 Palestinians were killed, 3 others injured in the recent strikes on northern Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom