What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I support the Palestinian resistance against oppression and occupation I am for the banning of pro Palestinian rallies in France. Last time in 2014 it led to violence and riots because those demonstrating (mainly immigrant background people) can't demonstrate in a civilized manner,have to destroy and ransack everything and because it led to clashes with jews/pro israel demonstrators,as if it's going to help Palestinians in Gaza.
agree! they should protest peacefully!

Allah yahdeek brother. You are the demographic Israel is looking for. Someone who at the worst time possible starts throwing fire at fellow muslims/arabs

come on , support and show solidarity and pray for them instead of throwing jabs at others muslims who you see as inferior to you

I would agree with you. I am critical of the UAE government position. But I do not think this is the time and place for us to criticize each other. It is time we put our differences aside and focus on the Palestinian's plight.

Israeli media reporting IDF has assessed it achieved its objectives in Gaza and would be open to ceasefire by tonight in Gaza.

^^

Likely because events in West Bank and Israel today. Hamas should reject and keep going until conditions are met. Palestinian uprising needs to be keep going on.
Which means they have run out of interceptors

Hamas has sent millions of Israelis in the center of the country running for shelter and disrupted traffic at Ben-Gurion International Airport.

Illegal aliens ran away from illegaly occupied territories, this is probably the best opportunity to implement the two state solution, if world political leaders show the will.

Why would you castrate your own country for good for nothing Palis who are no even your neighbours or your ethnic group?

Because our Allah and Prophet tell us to do so. To care. We Arnone body. On my Judgement day and Grave I have to answer to him not you.

Will you be the Judge in my grave and on Judgement day???

Screenshot_2021-05-14-22-36-51-079_com.flightradar24free.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-14-20-38-52-156_com.flightradar24free.jpg

I don't think so, but in some areas they are beginning to run low. Bigger issue for them is a third intifada might erupt if this continues....

Best chance would be for an internal disturbance within Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom