What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it but it's not enough. Hamas should go for the biological weapons in the future. Agents such as Anthrax can be launched on Israel. All Israelis are occupiers and legitimate targes.

Trust, the Israelis will exhaust their inventory levels each day this goes on. They will eventually have clean full scale strikes happen against them, where they will be forced to take a ceasefire.

Thx for the complement. I already explained the border crossing is more to do with Egypt's security not at the behest of Israel. If anything, Israel would love to see the border to Egypt wide open so that the Palestinians can flee and Israel has its freedom to with the enclave.

Instead, the border gets open every once in a while to allow certain goods and foods and products and medical supplies etc. You also forget that 300 people were viscously executed in a Masjid in Egypt by ISIS which is bringing support equipment through that border. What would Pakistan do in Egypt's position? We just sent tens of busses and lorries equipped with medical aid to Ghaza and I bet the border will be open shortly for a small duration to help the women and children and older folks get the help they need in Egypt. We have our own problems to deal with that border it's not all about Palestinians, that is the truth. We have to guard against what Israel wants. They want the Gazans to move to Sinai slowly and slowly until it becomes theirs. Egypt will never allow that because Ghaza is Palestinian land and cannot be abandoned for Israel's sake.

Keep in mind, if Ghaza was truly closed off from Egypt, where do you expect Hamas gets all that ability to fabricate those weapons? From the sea? You saw what happened to the Turkish boat that tried to bring jus aid and medical equipment. From Syria? With all the surveillance Israel is doing? Impossible and neither is it possible for Hezbollah to supply anything to Hamas and that is why they meet with the Egyptian delegation. Refusing it will reduce their power without a question.
With all respect dear friend those are very weak arguments.You can have your fight against the Islamic state but be in coordination with Hamas and plan with them about weapons delivery,passage etc. Egypt is not doing this because it is afraid of Israel and the US. We both know this and please i am not saying this to bash Egypt.. it is a wonderful nation but the government there is a puppet of the West.

Hamas is getting those few weapons they have not because of Egypt but because of Iran having few smuggle routs available to them.. god knows how they are doing it but it is being done. And Egypt is not part of this unfortunately. I would like to see concrete steps from Egypt in helping Hamas. Opening the border once in a while is sufficient for the short term.

With all respect dear friend those are very weak arguments.You can have your fight against the Islamic state but be in coordination with Hamas and plan with them about weapons delivery,passage etc. Egypt is not doing this because it is afraid of Israel and the US. We both know this and please i am not saying this to bash Egypt.. it is a wonderful nation but the government there is a puppet of the West.

Hamas is getting those few weapons they have not because of Egypt but because of Iran having few smuggle routs available to them.. god knows how they are doing it but it is being done. And Egypt is not part of this unfortunately. I would like to see concrete steps from Egypt in helping Hamas. Opening the border once in a while is sufficient for the short term.

our leaders are corrupt , and beghrats,,but egypts sissi is made in another **** hell hole...

LOL they are all begging now. On live TV that is. So the Israelis are running out of their iron dome missiles.

Is this IDF? From Al Jazeera Arabic
1620935282293.png

LOL they are all begging now. On live TV that is.

You see, this is what I've been saying. They know they've been expending thousands of these missiles and these politicians were likely contacted by Israel to lobby aid to them.

They're firing rockets all over the country. Why not just target one specific city and keep pounding it until it's iron dome battery runs out of interceptor

They're firing rockets all over the country. Why not just target one specific city and keep pounding it until it's iron dome battery runs out of interceptor
Iron dome is still good against those rockets. Out of 100 around 10 get through. With some luck one or two from those 10 will land on some strategic target. Lessens the succes.

i think they should have some planning too . interceptors can not be unlimited . what about firing fake missiles and then real one ? i think iron dome act on every fluting object they can use 100 cam coders first then 100 missiles . they need to plan for diverting attention of iron dome

Iron dome is still good against those rockets. Out of 100 around 10 get through. With some luck one or two from those 10 will land on some strategic target. Lessens the succes.

80 before reload. Anything after 80 is Hamas taking shots

US blocks urgent UN meeting - China

The US has reportedly blocked a request for an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council on Friday to discuss the crisis.

A spokesman for the delegation for China, which currently presides over the council, said the US would not agree to hold a further video conference on the flare-up of violence.

Reuters reports that the US cited diplomatic efforts as the reason for its objection but left the door open for a possible meeting on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom