What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli pilots never attacked any Pakistan.

Israel always come to help India against Pakistan, you manned their radars, provide them intell and even send F-16s in past to attack Pakistani nuclear sites, on the other hand Pakistan never get involved against Israel.

Israel always come to help India against Pakistan, you manned their radars, provide them intell and even send F-16s in past to attack Pakistani nuclear sites, on the other hand Pakistan never get involved against Israel.
If Israel sent F-16 they would be easily identified. Silly conspiracy theory again.

Interesting if true.

@Mrc
Exactly my train of thought and seems they already did it.

A stealthy airframe and low visual observability means it can bypass IDF air defenses.
Iranian should try to develop a miniaturized variant of their stealth drone.

I doubt Israel would want trouble with Pakistan. They can barely handle hamas at the moment. Having a mammoth like Pakistan would be the end of the zionist state. Even if 1% of pakistans population was sent there would would be left of jahil zionist? :D

Thank about how fragile the Israeli state is right now- 25% population is israeli arab who would side with palestinians in any conflict, 3 million palestinians in the west bank/gaza, 25% of population is liberal and wouldnt care if the extreme zionist were in a war. That leaves maybe 2 million people in israel who are real zionist/orthodox jews/likud type.

If Israel sent F-16 they would be easily identified. Silly conspiracy theory again.

They were picked up by Pakistani radars over Srinagar, then Pakistan took the matter with USA and India, PAF was ordered to be ready for counter strikes, that is why one way mission of strike formations was devised to hit Israeli Nuclear sites, if Israeli planes had attacked Pakistani nuclear sites.

Israel is enemy of Islam not just Muslim countries, time has proved it.

I doubt Israel would want trouble with Pakistan. They can barely handle hamas at the moment. Having a mammoth like Pakistan would be the end of the zionist state. Even if 1% of pakistans population was sent there would would be left of jahil zionist? :D

It will be interesting to see how Iron Dome works against maneuvering warheads.

Eid Mubarak to everyone , seems like it got worse overnight. Summary for major developments overnight(including Palestinian casualties)?
I have over 100 videos of rocket impacts
from all Over Israel and I will upload them

These liars think they can fool people

I do too, didn't post them all because it was too much to post and news was moving too fast.

It will be interesting to see how Iron Dome works against maneuvering warheads.

Better yet I think it would be a better idea to attach chaffs to the warheads of the rockets. It can be cheaply done. Pretty much the rocket can release chaffes mid flight or close to its impact area. This would severely throw off the iron dome defence systems :D

Ok ill keep my ideas to myself now

Israeli airstrikes continue targeting homes all throughout Gaza.

Israeli army claims to have shot down one drone. Other Israeli reports suggest 5 drones were fired at Olim. Seems like mortars are being fired on there now. Don't know if they are trying to hit Iron Dome or what but checking on details....

Drone fired at another site near Gaza border moments ago.

Eid Mubarak to everyone , seems like it got worse overnight. Summary for major developments overnight(including Palestinian casualties)?

Barrage of rockets hit Tel Aviv and other targets in the south; new long-range missile targetted Eilat which led Israel diverting air traffic; attack drones are currently hitting Israeli targets, reportedly even targetting Iron Dome batteries; Israel requested citizens to turn of their cameras because of Hamas intelligence efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom