What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone share their opinions on whether if this war could spill over into neighboring countries who are already in turmoil meaning borders are less comtrolled by their govt, easily bypassed and open for supplies etc.

Can someone share their opinions on whether if this war could spill over into neighboring countries who are already in turmoil meaning borders are less comtrolled by their govt, easily bypassed and open for supplies etc.
Lebanon? Maybe but unlikely in my opinion.

Depends on many factors but i guess the main one is it depends on the mental state of Netanyahu. If Hezbollah joins it will be over for Israel.. a big humiliation.

Interesting if true.

@Mrc
Exactly my train of thought and seems they already did it.

A stealthy airframe and low visual observability means it can bypass IDF air defenses.
Iron Dome shot down one Hamas drone yesterday.
This is a watershed moment in the history of Gaza resistance. They are unprecedentedly pounding Israel with all kinds of new and advanced weaponry.
Not very different from what they did in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom