What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to find a way to smuggle game changing weapons to the Gaza Strip. Weapons that can establish deterrence like Hezbollah has done. And we can help Palestinians through cyber warfare as well. We should take direct measures only if Israel attempts to occupy the Gaza Strip. Again, Egypt plays a vital role in all of this and they have sided with Israel unfortunately.

I wonder if cyber warfare can be used in any meaningful way in this war.

Iran has reportedly given Hamas the know-how to develop weapons themselves now:

Israel Concerned as Iran Provides Its Mideast Proxies With Better Weapons

Another nearby arena where similar progress has been made is the Gaza Strip. Hamas, with Iranian aid, has significantly boosted its production capacity for rockets and drones and conducts very frequent test firings that are directed westward into the Mediterranean. In the last few years, Hamas members have travelled to Iran and elsewhere for training in weapons development.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...mideast-proxies-with-better-weapons-1.9627989

lol lets be real. No one will believe Hamas has done it haha. Perhaps such activities are in the works already. Maybe surprises can happen later but in the meantime, Israelis don't plan on stopping airstrikes.
If the attack can be launched and traced back to Palestine, that's all that matters.
The world will hail Hamas, Israel will look weak, and there will be chaos in Israel.
Iran has reportedly given Hamas the know-how to develop weapons themselves now:

Israel Concerned as Iran Provides Its Mideast Proxies With Better Weapons

Another nearby arena where similar progress has been made is the Gaza Strip. Hamas, with Iranian aid, has significantly boosted its production capacity for rockets and drones and conducts very frequent test firings that are directed westward into the Mediterranean. In the last few years, Hamas members have travelled to Iran and elsewhere for training in weapons development.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...mideast-proxies-with-better-weapons-1.9627989
Yes, I know that. But they need more lethal weapons. Things that can establish deterrence faster.

The strikes in Gaza seem to have tried targeting a high ranking Hamas military commander. Also Hamas's military spokesman speech seems to have been delayed due to change of events. Al Jazeera is reporting Hamas says Israeli air strikes must end before talks of a ceasefire.

Israeli airstrike hit another home in central Gaza. Looks to be a long night.

This. I won't be surprised if Hamas some capabilities/weaponry reserved in case of escalation. The fact that we are seeing rockets increasingly landing northwards seems to be a message for the Israelis.

Israelis will also not show any sort of damage if we have big impacts in the airport. They will keep those quiet as @Falcon29 informed us. Bases and airports will be confidential.

This. I won't be surprised if Hamas some capabilities/weaponry reserved in case of escalation. The fact that we are seeing rockets increasingly landing northwards seems to be a message for the Israelis.

They probably launched more of the R-160s and M-302s.

Sir, it is the institutions that create nationalism, values and self-respect. I believe that it is the top that must spread down good values and attitudes to build a country. I was furious that the news channels did not prioritize the news that the Al-Aqsa mosque was being attacked. I understand well that the leadership now wants good relations with India and Saudi Arabia and will not lift a finger until the Arabs signal it. But we must build our nation with strong values otherwise we will not succeed.
muskurane ki baat karte ho dil jalane ki baat karte ho.

images (2).png

images (7).png

images (6).png

The US may seem to be a root cause but sitting within it I see a different picture. I see a gigantic machine being controlled by an Elite along with external forces that know how to manipulate its systems. Why does Saudi Arabia not get rapped that often or other monarchies? Why does Israel get all that support?
Because they entrenched themselves within the US state, political and financial systems to fully ensure compliance with their requirements. If Israel controls the US as purported then one needs to know why? The US is a system much like Punjab - if the Sharif clan put its bureaucrats, its judges and its police leaders in there - then painted the rosiest picture of themselves by brainwashing or biryani plating a large number of Punjabis. Then while the Punjabi supporters may be to blame for the corruption and destruction brought in, it also goes against the other parties who did not know what to manipulate in the system and what perceptions to control to avoid the outcome.

The same goes for America -it truly is the shining city on the Hill - and if muslims in general arent the smartest or dedicated lot despite Arabs and others being in significant numbers and today Zionists, Bhakt Indians or other anti-muslim parties control the hill... well, its not the fault of everyone on the hill or of the hill being there, is it?

No point in whining when you were never smart enough
Lets not pretend that there were no smart brains in Pakistan. Al-Ḥamdu lillāh Pakistan has been blessed with greatest minds in the region but system is not supposed let any one pass through. This system is and has been terminating everyone who has tried to come up. Are you gona forget that Mother of Nation was standing for Pakistan and how this terminated that, what else sort of people do you expect this region to produce. Mother of Nation gave her full life to this country and the system humiliated her.

Please start speaking the Full truth, i know you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom