What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me summary of last 8 hours or so? Looks like a lot happened....
More on this thread then in Gaza it seems.
Went to sleep with news about Gaza and came back with a Turk strong competition and arguing between who is more anti-Israel haha. I admit I’ve gotten sucked in.

It seems the air strikes have been brutal and their hasn’t been much retaliation. A number of Hamas leadership seems to be have been bombed according to the IDF. Overall, you might be right that will be over by Eid

Basically less firepower from Hamas today.. Israel is bombing like a crazy the leadership of Hamas.

Could be that or they're watching to see whether Israel will launch ground ops and my guess is on that.

If there is a ground op, Hamas will need all the rockets they can get to start taking shots

The first punch was to shock and assess saturation. Hamas and PIJ should now switch over to a tactic of limited but targetted rocket/drone attacks of political nature, in order to maintain an appropriate stockpile and to face the Israelis with the prospect of continued instability if they do not cease the air campaign.

We’ve seen the air strikes , Its very difficult for them to operate under this environment at all. Stockpile may still remain large but usage is another factor.
Could be that or they're watching to see whether Israel will launch ground ops and my guess is on that.

If there is a ground op, Hamas will need all the rockets they can get
Probably more to do with 24/7 air surveillance.

Biggest thing to watch from the 1730 security cabinet meeting is if they begin recruiting reservists after it. That will be the surest sign that a ground op is in the cards

We’ve seen the air strikes , Its very difficult for them to operate under this environment at all. Stockpile may still remain large but usage is another factor.

I'm pretty sure the restraint is by design rather than a sudden incapacitation of ability.

Forget any tangible support for Palestine from Pakistan (Only Moral, Verbal and Medical max) till Pakistan defeat India in Ghazwa-e-Hind. :angel:

Sorry but thats reality.

Basically the #1 question everyone has right now is whether Israel is going to do a ground operation or not

I put it at 30% No, 70% Yes

@Aspen @Dariush the Great @Stryker1982

Thank you all, I'm not aware of any Hamas statement but have seen one from another faction. I notice Israeli attacks getting a lot more aggressive. Palestinian factions will have more trouble moving weapons around and replacing launchers but I would not assume their ability to fire is degraded that heavily, yet.

The overwhelming majority of the people in the world today absolutely condemn Israeli actions. Snatching and illegally grabbing Palestinian homes and land. Cry Hamas afterwards. No one is buying this Israeli BS anymore. The overwhelming majority of pro-Israeli supporters in European capitals are also sharing this sentiment. When I read Dutch news sites and the remarks by ordinary people the sentiment is firmly against Israel. The Netherlands is overwhelmingly an Israel supporter. Yet the sentiment of ordinary people is now staunchly against Israeli thuggery. If Israel thinks it can play this fascist routine they are mistaken. Israel needs to let go of promised lala land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom