What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will go off topic here but just you may know we had captured two territories of India in 1965 (You might wanna read Tashkent Agreement) then we got some area in Chamb in 1971 from India (Later named to Iftikhar abad after the Pakistani commander Lt gen Iftikhar Janjua) and even in Kargil managed to retain one hilltop.

MOre land captured by India compared to Pakistan in 1965 war.... It was good for Pakistan that the war was settled with help from Soviet.

MOre land captured by India compared to Pakistan in 1965 war.... It was good for Pakistan that the war was settled with help from Soviet

You got bitch slapped 2019' and no need to go back to half century skirmishes.. You got bitch slapped yesterday and kindly please leave that subject to another thread

We are more practical in such cases. Usually, NO one talks about PAk Kashmir ad GB in India on a daily basis.

CHinese also claims the part of India - Arunachal pradesh and ladakh - did they tried or fought a war..... Ans is NO --- -- The mature country act as mature.... and few countries, do the mistakes then learn... The same reason, Pakistan never tried to get Kashmir after 1965 war....

Off topic - discussion..... not going to reply anymore.

We have seen your maturity in 2019 :crazy::rofl:

Shaheen is in Israel range.. They can nuke strike Israel from Pakistan hack they can hit Cairo

That is why In said that Pak should announce that all muslim countries have a nuclear
protection from Pakistan. This might give the surrounding Arab countries the confidence to
fight back against Israel.

MOre land captured by India compared to Pakistan in 1965 war.... It was good for Pakistan that the war was settled with help from Soviet.
Correct but it goes against your own statement that Pakistan has not achieved anything from India. Moreover isn't is really something that an out numbered army (Pakistani) captured territory of a numerically superior army (Indian) in a war?

Just asking how much food fuel , forex reserves and literacy afghans had? viets had?
and do you want to live like afghans ? do you ever see afghanistan ? are we ready to live in stone age ?
With all due respect ... then Chechnya should remain enslaved keeping your mindset in their leadership ... compare there little meager resources against Russia ... these are the times when the world sees your character and do you really think your enemy will ever let things conducive for you to go to war .... it will never happen never ... you have to fight in several fronts in addition to this “mayusi of not having enough resources mindset”... asbaab bhi Allah SWT peda farmadeta hey agar niyat sachi ho ...
chechnya is a state in Russian federation today .
You underestimate your country's strength.
i know the reality and pakistan can not do any jack to israel
Bhai jao ja ka aik do peg charhao. With your buddy Indus Pakistan. Let us discuss this. Thanku.
what you discuss sir ? just brain farts to release stress on internet ? :lol:

That is why In said that Pak should announce that all muslim countries have a nuclear
protection from Pakistan. This might give the surrounding Arab countries the confidence to
fight back against Israel.
If I recall correctly Saudi Arabia already has nuclear protection from Pakistan.

@Imran Khan is an illiterate pakistani from the countryside of Lahore posting here. Who have given access to the mentally low capacity to post here..

What is he gonna tell us next.. oh wait his gonna say that Thanos army will arrive to our world and assist Israel. Or No! God has send them angles or Angle Gabriel is there military commander..

tenor.gif

They can't defeat Militants conventionally.. There Lebanon loss was never a fluke.. You just gotta examine the frontline and why the answer is there
and when your horse will landed like ayoubi to help gaza ? they are waiting for you :lol:
We muslims have everything to show bandit İsrael its own place

S.Arabia , The Uae , Qatar , Kuwait : trillions of dollars and huge oil reserves
Pakistan : Nuclear Weapons
Turkey , Pakistan , Egypt ,Indonesia : great warrior huge population also Ballistic and Cruise Missiles

if Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia , send military Forces to Palestine in peace keeper role , then nobody dare to fight us ... and there will be real peace

but I am saying again all Muslim Countries rules by cowardly puppet leaders

İsrael wants to destroy Al Aqsa Mosque which is the third holiest site in Islam and pathetic slave 1.8 billion ISLAMIC WORLD only watching on TV and fighting each others
we as muslims dont have anything to do now hard fact is 99% of these countries used weapons via imports .
I believed It was fine during the time but time does rapidly change and we also need to change ourselves accordingly.

Otherwise, you will not get the benefits but will lose when comes to International relationship.
yes but these guys when see pics and videos of israel gaza they just came on internet to chest thumping . i fear twitter may be ban imran khan :lol:

Correct but it goes against your own statement that Pakistan has not achieved anything from India. Moreover isn't is really something that an out numbered army (Pakistani) captured territory of a numerically superior army (Indian) in a war?

NO, exactly. Pakistan was having superior tanks, aircraft but mistakes made on the table.

Pakistan was having several technical advantages over India during the WAR... Just giving the example - Pakistan was having air-to-air missiles, and a submarine..... India was having nothing.

Pakistan army not lost due to the army and army man. No going to denied that they bravely fought a war against India... Being the opposite side, I do respect your army man who fought the war... but they were not able to achieve the goal due to military leadership and blunders on the table.

They could have done far better than what they had achieved if I look at the history.

Your mentally retarded my mann. Your case is that bad. I have always thought posts smell brain dead but now I am even thinking you might be a pakistani-jew
we are less retards then you amir . and less jew then oman egypt UAE bahrain morocco sudan jordan . even arabs move on from this mess

we as muslims dont have anything to do now hard fact is 99% of these countries used weapons via imports .

we as muslims have everything to do now
fact is 99% of these countries rules by puppet leaders

and even only Turkey and Pakistan are enough to stop İsrael ......... only missiles are enough for tiny İsrael

and even only Turkey and Pakistan are enough to stop İsrael ......... only missiles are enough for tiny İsrael
my dear friend last i read they were firing missile rockets drones rpg and guns on each other at many locations .

Don't waste your time on that fool... Don't give him what is worth your time.

His beneath your time and presence

Turkish TIKA building in Gaza sustains damage from Israeli airstrike

TIKA and Turkish NGOs are some of the most active aid organizations in Gaza and their offices are located in areas targeted by Israeli air strikes. I am afraid that if the Turkish government cannot develop the right action, these offices will be targeted directly next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom