What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS:

Turkey's President Recep Taip Erdogan informs through social media that now in these late hours he has talked to the king of Jordan where the last events in Jerusalem focused on focus.
And among others, I announce that if Iz ' raeli continues the attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque, Turkey and Jordan will be involved in this conflict!

P. S Telephone conversations continue between the President of Turkey and other leaders of Muslim countries on the Jerusalem issue.

2 Pakistan Army divisions at least. With all possible supporting arms.

Going to off-topic- The Pakistan army has not achieved anything against India after the independence. For a such small incident even for few minitus --- for shot down older mIg 21..... it seems, erased all history in the book.

Try it. any action is bound for reasons for such cases.

The world can see and understand your pain... esp the way after every few months, your mil chief keep justifying their failures in 2019 :rofl: you guys don't even understand your entire DEFENSE spectrum was FUCKEDUP and did not deter the opponent from whom you have placed and bought your 70%-80% of the military hardware LOL

PS: It is not OFF-TOPIC, it's perfect suites for the Indian mindset who believes that whatever they think is REALITY!

BREAKING NEWS:

Turkey's President Recep Taip Erdogan informs through social media that now in these late hours he has talked to the king of Jordan where the last events in Jerusalem focused on focus.
And among others, I announce that if Iz ' raeli continues the attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque, Turkey and Jordan will be involved in this conflict!

P. S Telephone conversations continue between the President of Turkey and other leaders of Muslim countries on the Jerusalem issue.

This is what I have been saying if the miscalculation got out of hand everyone will get drawn in.. Never play with wild fire because it gets out of control.. I knew Israel will eventually face pressure and even outside threats

Pakistan needs to give Nuclear umbrella to all Muslim countries and
additional support if needed. This is time to payback Israel for supplying
weapons to India.

Going to off-topic- The Pakistan army has not achieved anything against India after the independence. For a such small incident even for few minitus --- for shot down older mIg 21..... it seems, erased all history from the pakistani book.

Try it. any action is bound for reasons for such cases. And, it might sound good if you talk about it approx 70 years ago

Now, the world has changed.

This man will like to have a word with you
screen-shot-2019-02-27-at-10.26.13-am.jpg

The world can see and understand your pain... esp the way after every few months, your mil chief keep justifying their failures in 2019 :rofl: you guys don't even understand your entire DEFENSE spectrum was FUCKEDUP and did not deter the opponent from whom you have placed and bought your 70%-80% of the military hardware LOL

PS: It is not OFF-TOPIC, it's perfect suites for the Indian mindset who believes that whatever they think is REALITY!

Sorry, I m not interested to discuss any off-topic... As I said, practically Pakistan not achieved anything against the Indian army in the past 70 years. .. .. you are happy for a small incident --- I am happy for 1965 (Successfully defended to kashmir and forced to save lahore, 1971 - Bangladesh, 1984 Siachen and successfully defended in Kargil war)....

It is off topic... go back and tab where we can talk about India and Pakistan.. Thanks
This man will like to have a word with you
screen-shot-2019-02-27-at-10.26.13-am.jpg

Small small happiness...

Sorry, I m not interested to discuss any off-topic... As I said, practically Pakistan not achieved anything against the Indian army in the past 70 years. .. .. We are happy for a small incident --- I am happy for 1965 (Successfully defended to kashmir and forced to save lahore, 1971 - Bangladesh, 1984 Siachen and successfully defended in Kargil war)....

It is off topic... go back and tab where we can talk about India and Pakistan.. Thanks

Small small happiness...

Keep living in fool paradise... help us a lot... this is the 21st century not fucking your 70.... you failed to do anything against Pakistan at the same time...

We called Kashmir "OUR" and for that, we have started 3 wars against you and we don't care whether we achieved anything or not but WE TRIED

whereas you said, "Kashmir is your atootang and GB is your area" and for the past 70 years, you never ever dare to ATTACK Pakistan or initiate any war for capturing AJK that's the difference ...

PS: Whenever we attack you, you responded with this idea/agenda/goal
This time we will completely destroy Pakistan but in the end, you merely busy defending your occupied area. Which you've admitted in your own post LOL

The failure is not you try something and failed, the failure is YOU DONT EVEN DARE TO DO ANYTHING whatever you're claiming!

Small small happiness...

You got stiffled and your bubble bursted real hard.. Still licking that wound. The reality is your a nobody and that is what you realized here:lol:.. 1000 years remember this and still the same...You are the same peasant useless Hindu nothing changed.. You just got a few slap and alpha'ed..

This thread is for the grown ups people who actully can sit on this table that has some weight and worth. Your dismissed

Keep living in fool paradise... help us a lot... this is the 21st century not fucking your 70.... you failed to do anything against Pakistan at the same time...

We called Kashmir "OUR" and for that, we have started 3 wars against you and we don't care whether we achieved anything or not but WE TRIED

whereas you said, "Kashmir is your atootang and GB is your area" and for the past 70 years, you never ever dare to ATTACK Pakistan or initiate any war for capturing AJK that's the difference ...

PS: Whenever we attack you, you responded with this idea/agenda/goal
This time we will completely destroy Pakistan but in the end, you merely busy defending your occupied area. Which you've admitted in your own post LOL

The failure is not you try something and failed, the failure is YOU DONT EVEN DARE TO DO ANYTHING whatever you're claiming!

We are more practical in such cases. Usually, NO one talks about PAk Kashmir ad GB in India on a daily basis.

CHinese also claims the part of India - Arunachal pradesh and ladakh - did they tried or fought a war..... Ans is NO --- -- The mature country act as mature.... and few countries, do the mistakes then learn... The same reason, Pakistan never tried to get Kashmir after 1965 war....

Off topic - discussion..... not going to reply anymore.

Going to off-topic- The Pakistan army has not achieved anything against India after the independence. For a such small incident even for few minitus --- for shot down older mIg 21..... it seems, erased all history from the pakistani book.
We will go off topic here but just you may know we had captured two territories of India in 1965 (You might wanna read Tashkent Agreement) then we got some area in Chamb in 1971 from India (Later named to Iftikhar abad after the Pakistani commander Lt gen Iftikhar Janjua) and even in Kargil managed to retain one hilltop.

You got stiffled and your bubble bursted real hard.. Still licking that wound. The reality is your a nobody and that is what you realized here:lol:.. 1000 years remember this and still the same...You are the same peasant useless Hindu nothing changed.. You just got a few slap and alpha'ed..

This thread is for the grown ups people who actully can sit on this table that has some weight and worth. Your dismissed

I am a more practical man compared to keyboard worries...

Who is stopping you. Mind if I give you an advice, opinions are free, good to have them, but having one done always means that you have to give one as well.

You are constantly running in circles, no ones asking you to board a plane, and go fight someone, but taking a moral high ground seems so difficult for people these days. Anyways as I said, no ones asking Pakistani gov or anyone else as a matter of fact to do anything about it, as they cant anyways.

The point was the attack on the first Qibla, not everything is always, and should always be looked from a geo political pov, somethings are above, and beyond that pay grade.

I would rather you not tag me anymore on this issue. I already got the point you are making.

Thanks,
When we are saying its a conflict, basically we are then equating two powers. Here however, it's not true.
Its the same situation as Jews faced in Germany. Do we call it German Jewish conflict? Or we call it genocide?
This is genocide of Palestinian people. Israel's behaviour and Europe's silence over it says quite a lot about the behaviour Israelis and Europeans deserve, when they get dominated.
Previously, I used to feel pain for Palestinians. Sometimes I was sympathetic about Israelis as well.
But now I 100% know what to do with Israelis.
I will suggest to every Israeli to buy a boat. Will help in scape. Israel might not see 2028.

Pakistan needs to give Nuclear umbrella to all Muslim countries and
additional support if needed. This is time to payback Israel for supplying
weapons to India.

Shaheen is in Israel range.. They can nuke strike Israel from Pakistan hack they can hit Cairo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom