What's new

Israel isolated ahead of UN vote on Palestinians

Whose sulking? Also a question for you, what is behind this Indian fawning over Israel beyond a shared hatred for Muslims?

I guess you are right after reading how indians(mostly non muslims indians becuase i guess indian Muslims have different opinion about Isreal vs Palestine conflict) blindly support and justify Israeli aggression and injustice with excuses

I guess you are right after reading how indians(mostly non muslims indians becuase i guess indian Muslims have different opinion about Isreal vs Palestine conflict) blindly support and justify Israeli aggression and injustice with excuses

I just don't get it. I see it in American Hindus too. They admire Jews immensely for absurd reasons. They take all of the worse stereotypes and conspiracies about Jewish people (money, Jews helping Jews secretly, hidden network pulling strings in government etc) and set that as a model to emulate.

You're too clever Bombenstrum. :lol:

Here is what was said:

Whose sulking? Also a question for you, what is behind this Indian fawning over Israel beyond a shared hatred for Muslims?

Same thing that binds pork eating atheists and self proclaimed protectors of Islam.

I'm interested to know:

1) Who is this "pork eating atheist" nation?
2) Which nation were you referring to as the "self proclaimed protectors of Islam"?
3) What common enemy "binds" them together?

I'm interested to know:

2) Which nation were you referring to as the "self proclaimed protectors of Islam"?

Petty carping, pay it no mind.

I'm interested to know:

Perhaps the answers lie in the in the questions

Why equate the phrase pork eating atheist to the word : nation?

Any nation having "self proclaimed protectors of Islam"

why should enemy be a binder between the 2 above subjects/groups ?

Perhaps i should have used this phrase in the original post that would have solved this muddle we are in here: COMMON/CONVERGING Interests

I guess i believe others see my point more easily. I guess i ain' too common with the rest.:cry:

This guy is pretty hilarious and pretty much epitomizes Hindu-Israeli love (ie he spends the entire time whining about Islam). His big points we are both victimized by Islam and the original inhabitants of India never had anti-semitism until Islamic invaders came along.

From Canada

lol @ the video description too

Hindu Nationalist leader based in Canada addresses a capacity crowd of Jews at a synagogue. He speaks of the relationships of HINDU kingdoms and Hindu nationalist organisations VHP-RSS towards Jews and Israel, and contrasts this to the hateful Muslim-backed Mahatma Gandhi and the viciously anti-semitic Congress Party.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is pretty hilarious and pretty much epitomizes Hindu-Israeli love (ie he spends the entire time whining about Islam). His big points we are both victimized by Islam and the original inhabitants of India never had anti-semitism until Islamic invaders came along.

From Canada

lol @ the video description too

Its pretty sad some misguided people equate atrocities by people of a certain religion to that religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lack of voice by the Saudis has always been an issue. If the Arabs stuck together they could pull most things off. The Saudis should be ashamed of their lack of support. They have to stop kissing American you know what..

The main backers of Palastine for the state bid is Saudi Arabia genius....

This guy is pretty hilarious and pretty much epitomizes Hindu-Israeli love (ie he spends the entire time whining about Islam).

Its not about Islam perse. But about the fanatics in Islam who dream about a Caliphate devoid of all infidels (Hindus and Jews being at the top of the list). Chanakya says the enemy of your enemy is your friend. And yeah there happens to be some justification for the "whining" about Islam if you can read the history of India and the blood-letting/looting/raping that happened during the Islamic invasions of my land. Pretty much similar to the Chinese nationalists hating Christianity which has been so openly exhibited on this very forum.

And especially the whining about the whining coming from a Chinese is pretty amusing cos they are a bunch who still whine about the British role in Opium wars and that period of time as a dark time and try to blank it out.

His big points we are both victimized by Islam and the original inhabitants of India never had anti-semitism until Islamic invaders came along.

You wish to dispute that ? Any recorded instance of anti-semitism before the Islamic invaders came along ?

I just don't get it. I see it in American Hindus too. They admire Jews immensely for absurd reasons.

Every one admires a successful bunch of people.

They take all of the worse stereotypes and conspiracies about Jewish people (money, Jews helping Jews secretly, hidden network pulling strings in government etc) and set that as a model to emulate.

Lol..the entire Muslim world including your deeper than ocean friend might deem it offensive for calling the evil Zionist "facts" (bolded parts) as mere conspiracies. :lol:

Saudis spend 60 to 70 billion on useless weapons why not donate it to the Palestinians ?

Saudi foreign assistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Saudi Arabia is the largest provider of aid to the Palestinian people.[7] Since 2002, Saudi Arabia has given more than $480 million in monetary support to the Palestinian Authority, and has supported Palestinian refugees by contributing to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). Through the Arab League it has provided more than $250 million for the Palestinians, and pledged $500 million in assistance over the next three years at the Donors Conference in Dec 2007.[4] Unlike aid from other nations, Saudi Arabian aid to Palestinians was not disrupted by the election of Hamas."

People in this forum have a great tendency to talk out of their azz.

And how is having weapons is useless?? Or should Saudi Arabia throw ALL its money left and right to support ALL the nations of the earth in a rainbowish background scene??

Saudi foreign assistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Saudi Arabia is the largest provider of aid to the Palestinian people.[7] Since 2002, Saudi Arabia has given more than $480 million in monetary support to the Palestinian Authority, and has supported Palestinian refugees by contributing to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). Through the Arab League it has provided more than $250 million for the Palestinians, and pledged $500 million in assistance over the next three years at the Donors Conference in Dec 2007.[4] Unlike aid from other nations, Saudi Arabian aid to Palestinians was not disrupted by the election of Hamas."

People in this forum have a great tendency to talk out of their azz.

so 980 million less then 1 billion $, while your Government goes on a shopping spree and buys Toys that they will never use, I donate about $ 500 every month to the Palestinian Children's relief the most I can, Your Saudi Royals buy 70 billion worth of toys that they will never use , why not simply donate it to the Palestinians surely a few billion won't help the Palestinians, 70 billion that your Government spends on Weapons will set the Palestinians for a lifetime ? Just answer the Question

Back
Top Bottom