What's new

Israel isolated ahead of UN vote on Palestinians

The so called "refugees" land was Jordan. When the Jews came to their homeland and built it up from a desolate desert that is when others came there for jobs and a better way of life. But now everyone around Israel is greedy and wants to get that land since its transformation into a fertile and productive economy. The transformation is as miraculous as the fact that Israel has become a nation again just as predicted in scripture. The "refugees" are oppressed by the fundamentalists, who sent them there or caused them to leave their own land due to the crimes and conditions they would not accept or live with, only to keep the iron hot in the [conflict] that has been going on for centuries, which is also in scripture. It looks as if the UN is trying to use the imminent domain farce against Israel to propagate the lies that are being bought by what is quickly becoming a majority of people regardless of the truth recorded in history

Susan Rice, the American ambassador to the UN, said there was "no greater threat" to US support and funding of the UN than the prospect of Palestinian statehood being endorsed by member states.

US 'could withdraw funding from UN if Palestine state is recognised' - Telegraph

US president goes before Jewish lobby in DC, says US commitment to Israel's security 'ironclad,' Washington won't stand for Israel's isolation in international arena. President further reassures: Israel, PA, to negotiate border different than 1967's

Obama to AIPAC: UN vote won't create Palestine - Israel News, Ynetnews

What a fanciful post.

I suggest you read the scripture before suggesting it's predictions have come about. Where is the Temple and the Messiah?

Israel is only where it is because it's supported by most of the biggest military powers mainly in the West and India in the east. Don't get fooled into thinking they are God's chose warriors or anything of the sort.

Whose sulking? Also a question for you, what is behind this Indian fawning over Israel beyond a shared hatred for Muslims?

Where did you get this idea from..? We have second largest Muslim population in the world..Dont talk BS if you have no idea about the subject..

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Same thing that binds pork eating atheists and self proclaimed protectors of Islam.

Jal rahi hai inki...

Same thing that binds pork eating atheists and self proclaimed protectors of Islam.
These Arabs are the most pathetic bunch of people on this earth-sorry for the language. They will spend Billions on creating shining multistory hotels ,islands in ocean and on their Diamond studded Rolls Royces ..
..their leaders have killed more Muslims in their authoritarian dictatorial regime struggles than Israeli-Palestine conflict ..
...why not instead of throwing the oil money on Ayashi, they should better give all the Palestinians citizenship of their own countries and avoid the confrontation with Israelis...after all Israel too have a right to exist ..

These Arabs are the most pathetic bunch of people on this earth-sorry for the language. They will spend Billions on creating shining multistory hotels ,islands in ocean and on their Diamond studded Rolls Royces ..
..their leaders have killed more Muslims in their authoritarian dictatorial regime struggles than Israeli-Palestine conflict ..
...why not instead of throwing the oil money on Ayashi, they should better give all the Palestinians citizenship of their own countries and avoid the confrontation with Israelis...after all Israel too have a right to exist ..

The above whole thing is negative stereotype of Arabs , i can find many common negative features between us Indians and them . However the Palestinian issue has to be approached with more realism and under and unified leadership

Whose sulking? Also a question for you, what is behind this Indian fawning over Israel beyond a shared hatred for Muslims?

I'm sorry you what?? You might wanna rephrase it make it Pakistanis. Shared hatred for Muslims? Where did you get that from?

And diplomatically India-Israel have good relations but yet India NEVER voted in the favor of Israel. In fact India was the FIRST NON-ARAB COUNTRY IN THE WORLD to recognise Palestinian authority and establish relations.

LOL, is this our new name then?

Only God :-)azn:) knows why Indians are so obsessed with our lack of religion, and the fact that we eat pork.

I have friends of many different Religions, and many different food preferences. It's not an issue.

I'm sorry you what?? You might wanna rephrase it make it Pakistanis. Shared hatred for Muslims? Where did you get that from?

And diplomatically India-Israel have good relations but yet India NEVER voted in the favor of Israel. In fact India was the FIRST NON-ARAB COUNTRY IN THE WORLD to recognise Palestinian authority and establish relations.

India has accepted the Zionist fascist ideology way back in the late 90's when the butcher Ariel Sharon met with people who share a similar fascist ideology the BJP who were in power then. It really doesn't matter what they vote for or don't. India's relationship with Irsael is a very close one.

LOL, is this our new name then?
If you like it adopt it :P

Only God :-)azn:) knows why Indians are so obsessed with our lack of religion, and the fact that we eat pork.
Also only God knows why you interpret my post like that.:angel:

Where did i even mention China in the above post , was China the only nation having pork eating Atheists and at the same time having strategic ties with Islamic nations?

Scotoma anyone?

I have friends of many different Religions, and many different food preferences. It's not an issue.

Nice to know.:)

So pork eating Hindu can live with beef eating Muslims in same country but pork eating peoples cannot be friends of pakistani muslims lol

stupid argument

If you're offended say so and not dodge the question. And I doubt you can finger me as someone who is overly pro-Pakistani. I hardly ever comment on that subcontinent hissy fit.

Back
Top Bottom