What's new

Featured Israel invites UAE leader to visit Jerusalem after 'historic agreement'

THE UAE has been collaborating with Israel for a very long time. My posts have been deleted a number of times for pointing out the unholy alliance between the so called Middle East monarchs and world Jewry. Pakistan, Iran and Turkey will be target of this alliance.

aahhhh these fuking arabs is going to be finish...!! Guys be ready for Imam Mehdi

1) netflex messiah series
2) Isreal embassy opening in UAE same like East India Company
3) MBS fking retard - inside royal family fighting for power (after king die)

117445154_138291274604635_3813884175285850977_n.jpg

here is hadidth predicted by LAST PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)
For English version

and here is mind blowing prediction by DR ISRAR AHMED

This is the same Burj Khalifa that a few days ago was displaying the image of the Lebanese flag ..... today the killers of Muslims, the ones who displaced thousands of children, the worst enemies of all but their religion, to carry the blood of Palestinian Muslims Is presenting a picture of the damned Israeli flag ........ !!
inshallah, the funeral of these evil Arabs will be held soon
upload_2020-8-14_13-20-21.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 1.18.17 PM.png

This is the same Burj Khalifa that a few days ago was displaying the image of the Lebanese flag ..... today the killers of Muslims, the ones who displaced thousands of children, the worst enemies of all but their religion, to carry the blood of Palestinian Muslims Is presenting a picture of the damned Israeli flag ........ !!
View attachment 660998
View attachment 660997

Astgherfillah Selfish kanjars ...!!

View attachment 660998
View attachment 660997

It's fake

No surprises here. They had relationship against Hamas/Hezbollah and against Iran for decades. Only now they have announced it in open to help Trump win some points for his re-election.

If anyone thinks Arabs actually care about Palestine/Baitul Muqaddas or any other muslim country for that matter, they are dreaming. These jaahil camels only care about one thing - how to keep themselves in power and living the life of luxury with petro dollars.

The only scenario they will come to their senses I see is when the oil runs out or is not needed anymore because of technological advancements, whatever happens first. I hope and wish that happens in my lifetime so I can see it.

Why this statement is issued now?
1. To portray a big win for Trump administration
2. To calm local parties and opposition in Israel
3. To tell Muslim world don't make a new block, look what we have achieved "a peace deal".

Back
Top Bottom