What's new

Featured Israel invites UAE leader to visit Jerusalem after 'historic agreement'

Its no secret and known to every one..i have said that numerous times here that this generation of arabs hate palestinians due to hamas, and other iran connection while they love jews due to cultural similarities with isrealis ..

The Zionist settlers want the whole pie. The 350 km you talk about is still too much to give away for Israel. They also want to exterminate Palestinians. They want to do this with Arab approval and obviously they got that long ago. Only today is became official.
3 million people are stuffed into a hell hole that this under blockade by arabs(eygpt & israel) i am surprised how naive and out dated people are here...like what are they smoking ..
This happened 15 years back its just announced now

There eyes will be downwards towards saudis & towards sinai

3 million people are stuffed into a hell hole that this under blockade by arabs(eygpt & israel) i am surprised how naive and out dated people are here...like what are they smoking ..
This happened 15 years back its just announced now

Don't underestimate the announcement. Of course landgrabbing has been ongoing for a long time, but the Israelis are hardly done. The Israelis will go beyond Palestine. You know this too.

Don't underestimate the announcement. Of course landgrabbing has been ongoing for a long time, but the Israelis are hardly done. The Israelis will go beyond Palestine.
Next will obvybe destroying the grand mosque and build the temple..i suspect will happen within next 10 years.

Further extension well, they have gotten pretty much what they wanted ..they dont have enough people to extend i believe

Next will obvybe destroying the grand mosque and build the temple..i suspect will happen within next 10 years.

Further extension well, they have gotten pretty much what they wanted ..they dont have enough people to extend i believe

You haven't seen the map outside the Knesset. I didn't draw this map, but the Israelis did. That map extends beyond Saudi Arabia. Whether this is realistic or not is a different debate, but the intentions are clear.

Last edited:
Arab league is missing a memeber . time to accept israel as memeber of arab league
Palestine should be rename ghaza jail.

There are too many emotional reactions. They openly declared their co-operation that they have been covering since their establishment. That's all. Much better than hypocrisy.

It is necessary to evaluate events rationally, not based on religion. So these states' perceptions of threat are common.
And who are you?

I see this as a direct threat to Pakistan's peace and security, The UAE government is already anti Pakistan and have been involved in creating divisions and funding Balloch terrorist groups in the past. It can only get worst from now on

Back
Top Bottom