What's new

Featured Israel invites UAE leader to visit Jerusalem after 'historic agreement'

all efforts are directed towards turkey and pakistan. they want to hurt turkey through some kind of military alliance.

These Arabs can't do shit. Despite all their money and wealth they are still at the mercy of others. They worship the Americans and Zionists. Compare that with a poorer, but militarily stronger Pakistan. What a world of difference. What a pathetic state of affairs.

These Arabs can't do shit. Despite all their money and wealth they are still at the mercy of others. Compare that with a poorer, but militarily stronger Pakistan.
with israel help,they can. i think israel is a powerful enemy,thanks to continuous support of america and russia.

with israel help,they can. i think israel is a powerful enemy,thanks to continuous support of america and russia.

That is what the Indians thought too. The Israelis are nothing without Western support. The Americans and Europeans provide all kinds of favors due to WWII reparations. From technology to advanced military hardware and even billions in monetary aid.

Arabs are fvcked. When you sell your soul you have ars bound to pay a price.

That is what the Indians thought too.
obviously indians are there to counter pakistan and this alliance might help india. we must get rid of this saudia alliance but unfortunately we are beggars.anyone can buy us. beggar mentality. no independent foreign policy.

obviously indians are there to counter pakistan and this alliance might help india. we must get rid of this saudia alliance but unfortunately we are beggars.anyone can buy us. beggar mentality. no independent foreign policy.

Pakistanis will wake up. This is only the beginning of treachery. This won't end with just a recognition. One thing leads to another.

Pakistan is already in another camps that the Arabs are pleading Pakistan to leave.

Pakistanis will wake up. This is only the beginning of treachery.
bro we will never wake up.we only want cash,easy money every time.this is our habit. look at the corruption inside pakistan. i hope they will wake up and join turkish bloc.

bro we will never wake up.we only want cash,easy money every time.this is our habit. look at the corruption inside pakistan. i hope they will wake up and join turkish bloc.

True, but circumstances have changed now. Things will get worse from here on. The Israelis are going to annex big chunks of Palestinian land and everyone will be a spectator including Arabs. There will be bloodshed and killing. It will be bad.

There are too many emotional reactions. They openly declared their co-operation that they have been covering since their establishment. That's all. Much better than hypocrisy.

It is necessary to evaluate events rationally, not based on religion. So these states' perceptions of threat are common.

Last edited:
There are too many emotional reactions. They openly declared their co-operation that they have been covering since their establishment. That's all.

The Arabs are only hurting their own cause. You think the Israelis made a deal with UAE and KSA to trade and commerce? LOL

This is all about seeking Arab support for establishing more Israeli land. The Arabs have already turned a blind eye for years. This ia now a license to do in broad daylight.

True, but circumstances have changed now. Things will get worse from here on.
i think best thing right now is to close all madrassa and stop saudia funding. close all persian schools,send them back to iran. we don't deserve both of them. let them fight each other. time to change foreign policy. sympathizers of these two countries are sitting in parliament. put all in jail.

Back
Top Bottom