What's new

Featured Israel invites UAE leader to visit Jerusalem after 'historic agreement'

i think best thing right now is to close all madrassa and stop saudia funding. close all persian schools,send them back to iran. we don't deserve both of them. let them fight each other. time to change foreign policy. sympathizers of these two countries are sitting in parliament. put all in jail.

Absolutely. Immediately halt all relations with the likes of KSA and UAE. Money, money and more money. I am sick and tired of this cowardly argument. There is no point in having relations with nations that undermine the greater cause. Fine by me if the Arabs want to sell their soul. We shouldn't be part of this BS. Just like we said no to Yemen we need to say no to relations with UAE and KSA.

It won't be the end of the world if we missed some remittances. Put the workers in these countries to work in Pakistan. We got plenty of work.

The mods on this forum already know bro. They could have easily and long ago banned this guy permanently. They obviously have other ideas.

Report, and action will be taken. Otherwise tag Mods here if it is not.

Look at his blatant fascism and trolling of Muslims and Pakistanis

Absolutely. Immediately halt all relations with the likes of KSA and UAE. Money, money and more money. I am sick and tired of this cowardly argument.
bro think about saudia influence in pakistan. think about lal masjid.do you remember we found machine guns,grenades from inside that mosque? just think about their funding. they are making our youth illiterate. they want us to fight their proxy wars.these camels are mostly illiterate but with lots of money,thanks to oil. now look at turkey.we use their upgraded f-16s.look at the level of education in turkey! now look at persia. their proxies are in middle east and look at the situation of people of iran. they can't even protest. we must get rid of these two illiterate nations.

bro think about saudia influence in pakistan. think about lal masjid.do you remember we found machine guns,grenades from inside that mosque? just think about their funding. they are making our youth illiterate. they want us to fight their proxy wars.these camels are mostly illiterate but with lots of money,thanks to oil. now look at turkey.we use their upgraded f-16s.look at the level of education in turkey! now look at persia. their proxies are in middle east and look at the situation of people of iran. they can't even protest. we must get rid of these two illiterate nations.

It has been a farce from day one. The Cold War was the beginning of misery in Pakistan. Ever since Pakistan has been suffering at the hands of Cold War allies. Be it US or Saudi Arabia. Enough is enough.

These people have betrayed the Palestinians which is their own blood. They will walk over Pakistani corpses. The Saudis already threw Kashmir under the bus at OIC. They are going to suck Indian boots at our expense. Before it is too late just take distance. Pakistan has the moral high ground in current fiasco. This is the time to make a statement. Not when the boat has sailed.

my comments aren't against people who love saudia or iran. i know many who visit these two countries often. try to understand pakistani people! nothing is more important than pakistan so stop supporting these two countries. i know lots of us work in these two countries. find work in some other country. world is big.

You think the Israelis made a deal with UAE and KSA to trade and commerce? LOL

Yes, they made a trade and commerce deal. They even make joint defense agreements. States act according to their interests. Even religion bends when necessary for interests.

It has been a farce from day one. The Cold War was the beginning of misery in Pakistan. Ever since Pakistan has been suffering at the hands of Cold War allies. Be it US or Saudi Arabia. Enough is enough.

These people have betrayed the Palestinians which is their own blood. They will walk over Pakistani corpses. The Saudis already threw Kashmir under the bus at OIC. They are going to suck Indian boots at our expense. Before it is too late just take distance. Pakistan has the moral high ground in current circumstances. This is the time to make statement. Not when the boat has sailed.
i don't know why we still want relations with arabs. i agree that it's over.we never thought that but everything change. sometimes change is necessary. we can't use machine guns every time to fight their wars. they should fight their own wars. iran and saudia hate each other.egypt hates turkey.uae,Saudia,egypt are together. there is so much hate. we should care about ourselves now. from arab israel point of view,it's a long term plan that can isolate turkey and pakistan. it's possible so better open eyes and feel the reality. lol

also do you remember brigade that was protecting damascus?zainabun or whatever. there is so much going on inside pakistan.iran is not sincere as well so we should stop iran from recruiting our youth. what's wrong with iran? time to think about it. be sincere with your country irani sympathizers. i know there are many.

Yes, they made a trade and commerce deal. They even make joint defense agreements. States act according to their interests. Even religion bends when necessary for interests.

That too will benefit Israel. Israel is never going to sell anything to the Arabs that undermines its own interests.

Let's face it. This deal entirely benefits Israel at the expense of Palestinians. Israel will grab more land for settlements and will have tacit approval from Arabs. That is what this accord is really about. The Israelis paused annexation for the moment. Big fvcking wow. What happens when the pause ends?

All I am saying is that if this can happen to Palestinians, Arabs will betray others in the process. We already got a good taste of Kashmir betrayal at OIC. Who says it ends here? How far is Pakistan willing to go to keep the Saudis happy? Their demands are ludicrous and undermine our interests.

Last edited:
That too will benefit Israel. Israel is never going to sell anything to the Arabs that undermines its own interests.

Let's face it. This deal entirely benefits Israel at the expense of Palestinians. Israel will grab more land for settlements and will have tacit approval from Arabs. That is what this accord is really about. The Israelis paused annexation for the moment. Big fvcking wow. What happens when the pause ends?

All I am saying is that if this can happen to Palestinians, Arabs will betray others in the process. We already got a good taste of Kashmir betrayal at OIC.
Does pause or no pause really matters
It doesnt effectively israel has FULL CONTROL
its like india annexation of kashmir doesnt change anything no. India has always occupied kashmir

People think that isreal hasnt been building settlement since 1967..wake up..whole west bank was annexed in 1990s after israel took over.
Only ghaza jail of 350km is left where 80% people are dying in poverty while arabs are dying in obesity and diabetes

Does pause or no pause really matters
It doesnt effectively israel has FULL CONTROL
its like india annexation of kashmir doesnt change anything no. India has always occupied kashmir

People think that isreal hasnt been building settlement since 1967..wake up..whole west bank was annexed in 1990s after israel took over.
Only ghaza jail of 350km is left where 80% people are dying in poverty while arabs are dying in obesity and diabetes

The Zionist settlers want the whole pie. The 350 km you talk about is still too much to give away for Israel. They also want to exterminate Palestinians. They want to do this with Arab approval and obviously they got that long ago. Only today it became more or less official.

As for the pause, it matters. Why else would the Israelis announce it? They are pretending that this is beneficial for Palestinian peace process. It isn't because the landgrabbing will eventually continue.

Back
Top Bottom