What's new

Israel in photos

You'll visit your holy sites, as a Muslim, visiting Israel. If ever there are relations between our two countries.

I'll visit there as a Pakistan/Muslim regardless of diplomatic relations...

You'll be welcome, i know you are capable of cold logic without too much Islamist BS.

Islamist BS? :laugh:

you people are funny

As to unification, it is highly unlikely. Not because yours and Christians kept trying to kill Jews, but more the fact that Christians hate you as much as Muslims hate them.

my threshold for pain and hatred is very high......hatred and jealousy give me strength and resolve

by the way --- didnt Jews kill Jesus?

To them, you're pretty much all Arab even though you're not.

frankly my dear, i could care a f*ck less!!!

p.s. your post shows your mindset......i have the luxury of not being blinded by hatred and re-inforced paranoia. But then again, that's why i love myself so much.

I'll visit there as a Pakistan/Muslim regardless of diplomatic relations...

Islamist BS? :laugh:

you people are funny

my threshold for pain and hatred is very high......hatred and jealousy give me strength and resolve

by the way --- didnt Jews kill Jesus?

frankly my dear, i could care a f*ck less!!!

p.s. your post shows your mindset......i have the luxury of not being blinded by hatred and re-inforced paranoia. But then again, that's why i love myself so much.

You are blinded.

Okie dokie. End of discussion, Abu, no need to ruin the thread.

Grrrrrrrr..... This is a picture thread, why the **** is there a measurement contest... Is it possible to have a picture thread where no one can comment and only thank?

663105.jpg

663092.jpg

663097.jpg

jaffovanafzion.jpg

663040.jpg

662965.jpg

662844.jpg

662803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom