659889.jpg

659875.jpg

659680.jpg

320236381.jpg

575655141.jpg

580043631.jpg

580043832.jpg

gowinztwqydo.jpg

No. These are illegal African infiltrators mainly from Sudan and Erithrea. Some 3000 of then infiltrate through Egyptian border each month.

third and forth picture in that post look like central Asian people with features that from China/ Nepal etc.

third and forth picture in that post look like central Asian people with features that from China/ Nepal etc.
Asian workers dont sleep in parks. Only illegal Africans infiltrators do.

Asian workers dont sleep in parks. Only illegal Africans infiltrators do.

not going into political or legal debate of the people in the pictures
I just wanted to confirm about the origin of these people in post 703 http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/90670-israel-photos-47.html#post2965960

which is under the "not so pretty " section of Israeli pictures.

you confirmed that they are Asian workers .. thanks
just disappointed that they fell under the "ugly section" of the Israel's photography.

I just wanted to confirm about the origin of these people in post 703 http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/90670-israel-photos-47.html#post2965960

just disappointed that they fell under the "ugly section" of the Israel's photography.
Those Asiatic-looking people might be Bnei Menashe Jews or Chinese Jews

Israel is a shitty little country and its military capability is limited to attacking fenced-in Palestinian women and children; God help you if 80 million Iranians get after your ***. (There are 220 million Persian speakers world-wide.) Both you and I know your pee-wee-Herman-Soliders are cowards. These little assassination you do don't scare anyone. Be scared if Iranians are pissed off where Jews live. Be very scared.

Israel is a shitty little country and its military capability is limited to attacking fenced-in Palestinian women and children; God help you if 80 million Iranians get after your ***. (There are 220 million Persian speakers world-wide.) Both you and I know your pee-wee-Herman-Soliders are cowards. These little assassination you do don't scare anyone. Be scared if Iranians are pissed off where Jews live. Be very scared.

it's not a conflict of religion, i hope

Iran also has a small Jewish population no?

Wrong thread, this is the right one http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/81482-israel-defense-forces-58.html

Its not pretty because its poor neighborhood.

Israel defeated 3 Arab armies in 6 days. Iran could not defeat 1 Arab country in 8 years (3000 days). That means Israel is at least 1500 times stronger than Iran.

The biggest Iran's military achievement so far is killing and raping students girls who protested against the mullah regime.

Back to the topic:

46547.1340127946.jpg

879879.1340127961.jpg

original.1340127981.jpg

28646216.1340127990.jpg

765765.1340128004.jpg

566767.1340128018.jpg

nice pictures

by the way , r there additional measures for those who wanted to come to Israel next to the passport ?

Israel defeated 3 Arab armies in 6 days. Iran could not defeat 1 Arab country in 8 years (3000 days). That means Israel is at least 1500 times stronger than Iran.

Actually the "Arab Armies" you talk about were undeveloped militias; When Iran supported an underdeveloped militia in Lebanon Israel was roasted: At least 50 Israeli tanks were destroyed and hundreds of their cowardly soldiers were wasted.

The Iran/Iraq war. Iraq was backed by the USSR, US, Europe, and Israel. What made the US invasion of Iraq after September 11th easier is that Iran had decimated Iraq's army. Want proof about who won? Iran controls Iraq today.

Keep thinking that Israel is a major super power - it will just make your dissipation quicker.

Actually the "Arab Armies" you talk about were undeveloped militias; When Iran supported an underdeveloped militia in Lebanon Israel was roasted: At least 50 Israeli tanks were destroyed and hundreds of their cowardly soldiers were wasted.

The Iran/Iraq war. Iraq was backed by the USSR, US, Europe, and Israel. What made the US invasion of Iraq after September 11th easier is that Iran had decimated Iraq's army. Want proof about who won? Iran controls Iraq today.

Keep thinking that Israel is a major super power - it will just make your dissipation quicker.
Israel helped Iran even though they were enemies, show some gratitude(If your mind can comprehend simple facts). You owe your life to the Zionists.

Back
Top Bottom