What's new

Israel in photos

There won't be a war between Israel and Iran . To be honest I never understood why Iran and Israel came to hate each other in the first place . I mean , the Israeli - Palestinian dispute is basically a political dispute anyway . Palestinians are arabs , Iranians and arabs don't get along for the most part , Palestinians are sunnis and Iranians are mostly shia and they don't get along all that well also .In the middle east everyone likes to fight everyone it seems. It's like one big royal rumble :P

Anyway , can you please post some pictures of Jerusalem , particularly of sites with historical value .

There won't be a war between Israel and Iran . To be honest I never understood why Iran and Israel came to hate each other in the first place . I mean , the Israeli - Palestinian dispute is basically a political dispute anyway . Palestinians are arabs , Iranians and arabs don't get along for the most part , Palestinians are sunnis and Iranians are mostly shia and they don't get along all that well also .In the middle east everyone likes to fight everyone it seems. It's like one big royal rumble :P

Anyway , can you please post some pictures of Jerusalem , particularly of sites with historical value .
It is their religious belief that Israel should be destroyed in order to make it a Muslim country. That sums it up.

Iran?

are they the ones making military threats everyday? are they bombing israeli scientists in BROAD DAYLIGHT? Are they sabotaging your databases and infrastructure using cyber-warfare methods?

sorry to bring politics here but im reacting to the above post

800pxandromeda1.jpg

post-12872-1241712527.jpg

post-1942-1242665750.jpg

post-16014-1242841023.jpg

post-0-1241989931_thumb.jpg

post-1935-1246390944.jpg

post-4559-1247046784.jpg
What kind of fox is that?

Actually the "Arab Armies" you talk about were undeveloped militias;
Yet Israel defeated these "militias", while you failed.

When Iran supported an underdeveloped militia in Lebanon Israel was roasted: At least 50 Israeli tanks were destroyed and hundreds of their cowardly soldiers were wasted.
5 Israeli tanks were destroyed and hezballons dont dare to fire a bullet towards Israel since then.

The Iran/Iraq war. Iraq was backed by the USSR, US, Europe, and Israel.
Nonsense. In fact Israel supported Iran, not Iraq.

Iran?

are they the ones making military threats everyday? are they bombing israeli scientists in BROAD DAYLIGHT? Are they sabotaging your databases and infrastructure using cyber-warfare methods?

sorry to bring politics here but im reacting to the above post
Iranian sponsored terrorists killed hundreds of Israeli civilians.

Back to the topic. Nice clip with nice views from Tel Aviv:

IZABO- "Time" Official Music Video (Full English version) - YouTube

In 90-s and 00-es. Iran was main sponsor of Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad.

:rofl:

israel was instrumental in the creation of HAMAS! You must be really young and/or not know your history too well

PLO ring any bells?

real question is -- why do these groups exist? What is their ''r'aison detre'' (בשל להיות)

:rofl:

israel was instrumental in the creation of HAMAS! You must be really young and/or not know your history too well

PLO ring any bells?

real question is -- why do these groups exist? What is their ''r'aison detre'' (בשל להיות)
Their raison d'etre is to destroy Israel. Israel did not create HAMAS, it was already there but in FATAH.
Israel allowed it to be created in order to counter the terrorist FATAH but they turned out to be even more extremists.

You might as well look in the mirror and ask who was instrumental in the creation of Taliban and who the Taliban are murdering almost everyday in Pakistan. Pakistanis.

Their raison d'etre is to destroy Israel. Israel did not create HAMAS, it was already there but in FATAH.
Israel allowed it to be created in order to counter the terrorist FATAH but they turned out to be even more extremists.

you stole their land and evicted them....OBVIOUSLY they would resist

you didnt anticipate resistance?

You might as well look in the mirror and ask who was instrumental in the creation of Taliban and who the Taliban are murdering almost everyday in Pakistan. Pakistanis.

TTP and Afghan taleban are completely seperate entities....and ''conditions'' in an already war-scarred Afghanistan helped create the taleban; all we did was diplomatically recognize them given that they were the ones calling the shots in that god forsaken country

you stole their land and evicted them....OBVIOUSLY they would resist

you didnt anticipate resistance?

TTP and Afghan taleban are completely seperate entities....and ''conditions'' in an already war-scarred Afghanistan helped create the taleban; all we did was diplomatically recognize them given that they were the ones calling the shots in that god forsaken country

Face the facts, you supported one Taliban when it was beneficial and then you got TTP as a reward, resisting and murdering Pakistanis as HAMAS does, like a champ.

Gaza and the West bank were totally under Arab sovereignty and no one was blabbering about "Palestinians" then. It's a made a up concept and any logical man sees it, but some repeat their own lies so many times that they forget the truth.

lets agree to disagree.......TTP - Taleban - Afghanistan is a very very complex topic.

i dont want to ruin your thread....

one day i know i will be in Jerusalem...Al Quds!

(Inshallah)......very special city; very holy for all of God's children. It should have united the people of the 3 faiths together.

lets agree to disagree.......TTP - Taleban - Afghanistan is a very very complex topic.

i dont want to ruin your thread....

one day i know i will be in Jerusalem...Al Quds!

(Inshallah)......very special city; very holy for all of God's children. It should have united the people of the 3 faiths together.
You'll visit your holy sites, as a Muslim, visiting Israel. If ever there are relations between our two countries.

You'll be welcome, i know you are capable of cold logic without too much Islamist BS.
As to unification, it is highly unlikely. Not because yours and Christians kept trying to kill Jews, but more the fact that Christians hate you as much as Muslims hate them.
To them, you're pretty much all Arab even though you're not.

If you have anything to add, just write it on my visitors page since i cannot respond to PM's.

Back
Top Bottom