What's new

Israel in photos

Beautiful pictures. I didn't know there were Africans in Israel. Thanks :)

You can't handle the truth, can you.
You Israeili jews are nothing to apipac and american elite but guinea pigs. and you are enjoying it because there is money.

And you cant handle doctors prescription, too many pills to swallow?

indeed israel is a beautiful country.
i first heard about israel(when i was in 6th std) when my uncle went to israel for a training programme in the field of agricultural management.he told me about israeli people & their culture.he also told me that they have some of the best agricultural technologies & we should learn from them.

You can't handle the truth, can you.
You Israeili jews are nothing to apipac and american elite but guinea pigs. and you are enjoying it because there is money.
Supercool post, bro :tup: But lets go back to topic.

Supercool post, bro :tup: But lets go back to topic.

The last one the mountain that is where is it in Israel, u know it reminds the Mount Sinai i think one shown in Ten Commandments movie where god gives the tablets with inscriptions to Moses (sorry if i mentioned any thing wrong here but i think u get the picture of what i am talking right ?)

The last one the mountain that is where is it in Israel, u know it reminds the Mount Sinai i think one shown in Ten Commandments movie where god gives the tablets with inscriptions to Moses (sorry if i mentioned any thing wrong here but i think u get the picture of what i am talking right ?)
Here is a real mount Sinai, its in Egypt now:

image008.jpg

Nice aerial footages from Israel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom