579047.jpg

573912.jpg

576445.jpg

572373.jpg

would have visited israel

bt being a pakistani thisis impossible for me

nice pics

I will visit Israel someday. Thanks for the nice photographs

Great Pics. Many people come from Isreal to India. I met few people from Israel in Himachal Pradesh. Very Friendly People. I always Like them. I will surely visit Israel in coming years. Excellent Pics. :tup:

US Jew dollar at work, huh, are they within 1967 pre-war border, beyond that is not the whole world has agreed upon with the only exception of the f*cking usa. Even within 1967 border, you are already f*cking blessed in the money, that place shouldn't be yours to start with after all.

The reason why you got that place is your side of the story of hoocaust, and you'd post those mother f*cking pictures here. That's how you traded for this piece of garbage.

And stop wining about the f*cking holocaust any more from now on, the Germans have paid you back. You f*cktard ashkenazi jews. You are the most dangerous when you start f*cking play pussies.

When things heat up, poles run, you f*cks hide. And don't let the world forget the operation cast lead.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Great pics mate. Once I am free of traveling for work, Israel comes on top of my list of holiday destinations. :tup:

US Jew dollar at work, huh, are they within 1967 pre-war border, beyond that is not the whole world has agreed upon with the only exception of the f*cking usa. Even within 1967 border, you are already f*cking blessed in the money, that place shouldn't be yours to start with after all.

The reason why you got that place is your side of the story of hoocaust, and you'd post those mother f*cking pictures here. That's how you traded for this piece of garbage.

And stop wining about the f*cking holocaust any more from now on, the Germans have paid you back. You f*cktard ashkenazi jews. You are the most dangerous when you start f*cking play pussies.

When things heat up, poles run, you f*cks hide. And don't let the world forget the operation cast lead.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Yawn..............
The only one who is whining here is you.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Some one dident take his medicine today:lol:

^LOL
man what a wonder full thread this is , i would like to thank Arch demon ,500 and others who have taken time to show us this beautiful side of Israel , though it made me happy to know that such a beautiful place exist in the world , it made me SAd to know that i might never be able to visit it .
so keep em coming Guys as this might be only way we Pakistanis will get to enjoy this amazing part of our world .
Regards

Back
Top Bottom