What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Shame for USA who yet again show there real face by let Isreal do a inquary on there own. ARE U JOKING ? its same as let Osama bin laden decide if he is quilty or not.

Americans woundring why so much hate for USA among muslims ? Its because of Isreal and Kashmir issue. Its there double standard. Isreal is cancer for world and need to be fixed.

There is only one way that is give arabs there land back and jews can either go home to EU or live peace fully with arabs.

when u.s will leave israel,at that time even iran can handle israel.only thing is u.s and u.s

I don't deny that Israel killed these 10 r 20 people on board the ship. Nor do i support THEIR ACTS! But not one even WANTS to understand under what circumstances and WHY they did it.

Not entirely true I am one of the biggest pro-Israel supporters here if you ever read my old posts and was defending Israel when it was defending Gaza from Hamas rockets but would have to disagree in totality with what Israel has done this time..

Now people seriously need to post something new... more than 90 pagws of the same bullshit

I didnt want to get into another one with the likes of you, but have you been hibernating. Did u really miss the GAZA war and the Lebanon war and the Massacre at the Lebanese camps in the 80s come on man have you not seen any thing.

Off to sleep will see you guys tom.

You seem to have missed my last post:

@Jews living PEACEFULLY WITH the arabs???
It's called the HAMAS. And if it wasn't for them, Israel wouldnta killed 100's of innocent CIVILIANS in December 2008.

Gaza War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On 27 December Israel began a wave of airstrikes against targets within the Gaza Strip with the stated aim of stopping rocket fire from and arms smuggling into the territory. Israeli forces attacked military targets, police stations and government buildings. There was also significant collateral damage. Hamas intensified its rocket and mortar attacks against Southern Israel, reaching the major cities of Beersheba and Ashdod for the first time. An Israeli ground invasion began on January 3, 2009.

2006 Lebanon War
The conflict began when Hezbollah militants fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence. The ambush left five soldiers dead or mortally wounded and two of the soldiers were taken to Lebanon (later known to be dead). Five more were killed in a failed Israeli rescue attempt. Israel responded with massive airstrikes and artillery fire on targets in Lebanon that damaged Lebanese civilian infrastructure, including Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport (which Israel said that Hezbollah used to import weapons and supplies), an air and naval blockade, and a ground invasion of southern Lebanon. Hezbollah then launched more rockets into northern Israel and engaged the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in guerrilla warfare from hardened positions.

1982 Lebeanon War
The 1982 Lebanon War (Hebrew: מלחמת לבנון‎, Milhemet Levanon), (Arabic: الإجتياح‎, Al-Ijtīāḥ, "the invasion"), called Operation Peace for Galilee (Hebrew: מבצע שלום הגליל, or מבצע של"ג Mivtsa Shlom HaGalil or Mivtsa Sheleg‎) by Israel, and later known in Israel as the Lebanon War and First Lebanon War, began on 6 June 1982, when the Israel Defense Forces invaded southern Lebanon. The Government of Israel decided to launch the military operation after the assassination attempt against Israel's ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, by the Abu Nidal Organization, a mercenary organization opposed to the PLO.

Actually, according to this Israel was the NON-AGGRESSOR!
The Arabs provoked it!

How does your post make sense at all?
The wars were started by Palestinians!

'Turkish hacker's, Israel's ruling Likud party Olum - xoxmemo - HaCkSpY - Devil_Boy - LegendSemih - TheEnd - Deadly - HaTe - Hydr4 - LifeOrDeath - 1923TURK-GRUP Internet hack'ledi site.

Sloganlarn placed on anti-Israeli sites also in Davos, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said, "You know you kill" that took place as well as Turkish and English.

"Likudnik" site into 'by Turkish hackers replaced the site as well as anti-Israeli slogans, even the clamp attached to the wounded was criticized for the harsh language.

Retrun or citizen israel ... say sorry to the world for your actions stop the killing and join the damn human race and try to live in peace and let live.

For the moment we must realize we don't know what exactly actually happened.
I for one think this is way to emotionally fueled right now and there is too much propaganda spinning on the airways on both sides to adequately judge this incident.

I included the video mostly to balance out the side that seems to be in the vast majority here, I am not saying it tells the whole story.

For the moment I presume there was wrong doing on both sides that has lead to this tragedy.

One of the more balanced articles I have found:
Deadly Israeli Raid Draws Condemnation
(5 authors from different backgrounds)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the moment we must realize we don't know what exactly actually happened.
I for one think this is way to emotionally fueled right now and there is too much propaganda spinning on the airways on both sides to adequately judge this incident.

For the moment I presume there was wrong doing on both sides that has lead to this tragedy.

Can you explain, why Israel is not releasing the rest of footage of people getting killed, They purposely chose the scenes that the world should see.

They intentionally picked those scenes that supported the Israeli propganda.

Can you explain, why Israel is not releasing the rest of footage of people getting killed, They purposely chose the scenes that the world should see.

This i agree for once. :cheers:

Yes, it's about time Israel release the footage of the brutal treatment of these people.

Even to protect their own security interests, they should try to minimize violence!

I am against the fact that Israeli commandos killed these 20 people so far. But on the contrary I also have another view (what IDF was saying is that these people were violent and provoked the commandos)

we'll wait for more from the investigation.

There is propaganda and picking and choosing on both sides. So much is for sure. However this is a PR and even 'Propaganda' nightmare for Israel with makes it more likely a device by the other side.

You have to ask yourself how much of the whole incident was purposely provoked by the Palestinian/Turkish side (or a violent subset). Why were there dozens of armed(with knife, clubs and the like), aggressive young extremists among the peaceful helpers on a supposedly purely humanitarian-aid ship?
The extreme reaction by Turkey also supports that hunch. This is not an excuse to what happened consequently, just an attempt at a possible explanation.

I'm just speculating.
As I said it is too early to judge and many questions to both sides including why deadly force had to be used and why the ship was boarded in international waters, which is illegal, remain unanswered.

There is propaganda and picking and choosing on both sides. So much is for sure. However this is a PR and even 'Propaganda' nightmare for Israel with makes it more likely a device by the other side.

You have to ask yourself how much of the whole incident was purposely provoked by the Palestinian/Turkish side (or a violent subset). Why were there dozens of armed(with knife, clubs and the like), aggressive young extremists among the peaceful helpers on a supposedly purely humanitarian-aid ship?
The extreme reaction by Turkey also supports that hunch. This is not an excuse to what happened consequently, just an attempt at a possible explanation.

I'm just speculating.
As I said it is too early to judge and many questions to both sides including why deadly force had to be used and why the ship was boarded in international waters, which is illegal, remain unanswered.

the circumstance leading to the occupants picking up bats is not clear. Did you ever thought about that? Did Israel release full footage leading to the so called riot? How can you come to the conclusion that whole incident was provoked by Turkish/Palestine side?

In my point of view, it was provoked by Israel, after it Stormed the Ship in INTERNATIONAL waters. Again you are speculating that those people were violent from the start. Did you think they could have resisted after some aggression from Israel first.

Adam Shapiro wife gives detail of Israel aggression, Israel soldiers punched, kicked and were cuffed.

Check this video

Last edited by a moderator:
Probe reveals flotilla lynchers have ties to Global Jihad
(Video) Interrogation of Gaza aid sail detainees reveals some of passengers recruited specifically to attack Israeli soldiers. Suspects found to be carrying multiple weapons, cash. Meanwhile, Navy launches its own inquiry into raid
Ron Ben-Yishai

VIDEO - The ongoing interrogation of passengers who were aboard the Marmara – the Gaza aid flotilla's flagship – revealed that the majority of those who attacked the Israeli Naval Commandos boarding the ship have direct and indirect Global Jihad ties.

Israel's investigation has revealed some 100 people infiltrated the peace and humanitarian aid activists making their way to Gaza, with the explicit design to attack Israeli soldiers using cold arms
Some among that group are believed to have ties with World Jihad groups, mainly al-Qaeda.

The majority of suspects are Turks, but some are Yemenites and Indonesian. One Yemenite Islamist was photographed with a dagger in his belt prior to the raid.

The suspects are not cooperating with investigators. Most of them have no identification papers, and Israeli authorities are still trying to ascertain their identity.

Nevertheless, it is clear that the majority were recruited by the same IHH handler who organized the flotilla.

IHH is a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation.

Some of the suspects were found to be carrying large sums of money. Others had Kevlar vests and gas masks; and all were found to be carrying weapons such as knives, metal clubs and slingshots.

Several of the suspected were wounded by IDF fire.

Investigators have already concluded that this was the group that planned the violent resistance, which centered on the Marmara's top deck.

Meanwhile, the Israel Navy has launched its own inquiry into the raid. Senior officers told yet events probably went awry when the commandos lost the element of surprise – especially in regards to the people waiting on the top deck.

A senior IDF official said Tuesday night that "everything should be done in order to gather all the factual data and prove that the humanitarian sail had a semi-military body with a completely different goal."

The officer added that the army was "working on it vigorously. We understand the importance not just for the Navy but for all of us."

Addressing the foreign detainees suspected of beating up Navy fighters during the raid, the officer said, "If we manage to create a criminal case against some people, we should act against them in a proper legal manner."

He denied reports that the IDF did not provide medical aid to the injured foreign activists.

As for the next ship making its way to Gaza, the official said that the method of action would be determined after the lessons of the recent incident are drawn.

Amnon Meranda contributed to this report
< :rofl:

Probe reveals flotilla lynchers have ties to Global Jihad
(Video) Interrogation of Gaza aid sail detainees reveals some of passengers recruited specifically to attack Israeli soldiers. Suspects found to be carrying multiple weapons, cash. Meanwhile, Navy launches its own inquiry into raid
Ron Ben-Yishai

VIDEO - The ongoing interrogation of passengers who were aboard the Marmara – the Gaza aid flotilla's flagship – revealed that the majority of those who attacked the Israeli Naval Commandos boarding the ship have direct and indirect Global Jihad ties.

Israel's investigation has revealed some 100 people infiltrated the peace and humanitarian aid activists making their way to Gaza, with the explicit design to attack Israeli soldiers using cold arms
Some among that group are believed to have ties with World Jihad groups, mainly al-Qaeda.

The majority of suspects are Turks, but some are Yemenites and Indonesian. One Yemenite Islamist was photographed with a dagger in his belt prior to the raid.

The suspects are not cooperating with investigators. Most of them have no identification papers, and Israeli authorities are still trying to ascertain their identity.

Nevertheless, it is clear that the majority were recruited by the same IHH handler who organized the flotilla.

IHH is a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation.

Some of the suspects were found to be carrying large sums of money. Others had Kevlar vests and gas masks; and all were found to be carrying weapons such as knives, metal clubs and slingshots.

Several of the suspected were wounded by IDF fire.

Investigators have already concluded that this was the group that planned the violent resistance, which centered on the Marmara's top deck.

Meanwhile, the Israel Navy has launched its own inquiry into the raid. Senior officers told yet events probably went awry when the commandos lost the element of surprise – especially in regards to the people waiting on the top deck.

A senior IDF official said Tuesday night that "everything should be done in order to gather all the factual data and prove that the humanitarian sail had a semi-military body with a completely different goal."

The officer added that the army was "working on it vigorously. We understand the importance not just for the Navy but for all of us."

Addressing the foreign detainees suspected of beating up Navy fighters during the raid, the officer said, "If we manage to create a criminal case against some people, we should act against them in a proper legal manner."

He denied reports that the IDF did not provide medical aid to the injured foreign activists.

As for the next ship making its way to Gaza, the official said that the method of action would be determined after the lessons of the recent incident are drawn.

Amnon Meranda contributed to this report
< :rofl:

Adir, please add the source when you post from websites. Thanks.

What the hell... every other idiot is jumping into this discussion. I strongly suggest that this thread and any other thread relating to this topic should be closed by the mods because there is nothing to discuss about. We Muslims from any part of the world cannot accept Israel and what it stands for and in particular this latest misadventour. I dont want to argue with anyone and give explanations of why Israel is a terreroist state. After all this is defence.PK and the least we can do is post an official statement of condemnation of this act instead of fighting like cats and dogs with people who will not understand. Some things just cannot be put up for debate and this issue is one of them. I strongly feel that the mods should take quick action and us members can push by voting for this topic to be closed and one unified statement to be issued. Guys show some sort of unity please. And also very importantly those supporting this Israeli act should be reported for supporting terrorism.... have we come to accept that only muslims are terrorists? we have gotten so brainwashed that we dont even realise that isreal is conducting state terrorism. If we dont stand up and call wrong wrong then we will not be heard. I am new here so if any senior member can kindly make a poll if anyone thinks that what i said carries any weight.

Back
Top Bottom