What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

If you are not man enough to stand by your words then dont bother. Next time when talking to me at least have to audacity to quote me so that I would know who whats up. And secondly the above coming from you is not even a surprise you Muslim hating bigot. And yes the humanity of the pews, the whole world saw it. May be if you had taken off your I hate Muslim glassed you might have seen it too. I have wasted enough of my time on a soulless human like you.

You jew hating racist bigot, i was only requesting not to use racist words, how would you like if one called you a puslim, use the same yerdstick.

Your hate filled racist abuse and personal attacks are tolerated here, but your opinion is worth nothing, keep spewing it. For records, my only other post on this thread was india's official condemnation of this illegal attack, but you were too busy calling people morons and whatever else your self righteousness allows!

Just a chance:coffee:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

IT seems , Turkey has got Israel on hot nails.

YouTube - Turkey urges UN to punish Israel for raid on Gaza Flotilla

Well why am I not surprised, I remember that during the last Lebanon war the whole pewish propaganda machine kicked in with videos in different languages and all on youtube to get their point across. But now they have a better thing going on, indian they dont even need any proof. They will just take what they hear from the pews and off they go. This is what I call pews best friend.

You jew hating racist bigot, i was only requesting not to use racist words, how would you like if one called you a puslim, use the same yerdstick.

Your hate filled racist abuse and personal attacks are tolerated here, but your opinion is worth nothing, keep spewing it. For records, my only other post on this thread was india's official condemnation of this illegal attack, but you were too busy calling people morons and whatever else your self righteousness allows!

Oh so you are back why is your back side on fire if I am calling them a pew. You have a problem with that, you hypocrite racist. Go live with it, I have seen your attitude towards Pakistan and Muslims in general and even though you are not man enough to make say stuff on peoples faces you still condone them by agreeing to the. So Why dont you take your self righteousness and shove it where the sun dont shine. You terrorist sympathizer bigot.

And as your brain goes dead when you see a stupid remark from your country men, let me enlighten you dumb @$$ why did I call that person a retard, he had been onmy case all day long surely u didnt see it. He then started acting like a kid and forced me to condemn the aid workers of cource you didnt see it. He presented false arguments and condoned the killings, yet again I am sure that you didn't see it. He came and offered me a deal that I will take a voluntary retirement from PDF if he proves me wrong which he never did, but yet again you didnt see it. And then he comes back and calls me an idiot and accuses me of derailing the thread, and yet again your dumb@$$ failed to see that either. So why dont you go sit in the corner and cry a river for me calling the pews pews. At least I am not sick enough to defend the deaths of innocent civilians.

A Must watch for Human beings on this Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel should lead investigation into attack on Gaza flotilla, says US

Turkey's demands for international inquiry blocked at meeting of United Nations security council

The United States has blocked demands at the UN security council for an international inquiry into Israel's assault on the Turkish ship carrying aid to Gaza that left nine pro-Palestinian activists dead.

A compromise statement instead calls for an impartial investigation which Washington indicated could be carried out by Israel.

Turkey pressed for the security council to launch an investigation similar to Richard Goldstone's inquiry into last year's fighting in Gaza which prompted protests from Israel when it concluded that Israel and Hamas were probably guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Ankara wanted the investigation into the raid on the Mavi Marmara to result in the prosecution of officials responsible for the assault and the payment of compensation to the victims.

But in hours of diplomatic wrangling, the US blocked the move and instead forced a statement that called for "a prompt, impartial, credible and transparent investigation conforming to international standards". The US representative at the security council discussions, Alejandro Wolff, indicated that Washington would be satisfied with Israel investigating itself when he called for it to undertake a credible investigation.

The Israeli government is certain to launch its own inquiry in part as a response to domestic criticism that its forces were ill-prepared for the resistance they met on the ship. But any self-inquiry is likely to be met with the same scepticism beyond Israel's borders that met its investigations into last year's Gaza war and its 2006 invasion of Lebanon which criticised aspects of the handling of the operations but did not challenge the underlying claim that they were essential for Israel's security.

The Americans also blocked criticism of Israel for violating international law by assaulting a ship in international waters in the security council statement proposed by Turkey, the Palestinians and Arab nations.

The US instead forced a broader statement that condemned "those acts which resulted in the loss" of life.

However, the security council statement did criticise Israel's siege of Gaza as "not sustainable" and called for a "sustained and regular flow of goods and people to Gaza, as well as unimpeded provision and distribution of humanitarian assistance throughout Gaza".

Turkey's foreign minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, called the raid on the Mavi Marmara "tantamount to banditry and piracy; it is murder conducted by a state".

The French ambassador to the UN, Gerard Araud, said "there was disproportionate use of force and a level of violence which nothing justifies and which we condemn".

Wolff told the security council that the organisers of the flotilla had been irresponsible in trying to deliver aid by sea in the face of the Israeli blockade.

Israel should lead investigation into attack on Gaza flotilla, says US | World news | The Guardian

Israel has support/backing of big brother USA.

So called nuclear armed states just node head with just one phone call from USA.

No one can touch Israel. It is just empty pot sound and chest thumping.

I am not supporting what Israel is doing. But they have every right to self existence.

Whose denying their right to exist? Its about the Palestinian' right to exist. Those living in Gaza are essentially in a prolonged incarceration.

Oh so you are back why is your back side on fire if I am calling them a pew. You have a problem with that, you hypocrite racist. Go live with it, I have seen your attitude towards Pakistan and Muslims in general and even though you are not man enough to make say stuff on peoples faces you still condone them by agreeing to the. So Why dont you take your self righteousness and shove it where the sun dont shine. You terrorist sympathizer bigot.

When you are man enough to take what you dish out, then come and talk to me. No point trading insults with one who enjoys doing it.

And I take it you agree to being called a puslim.

As to whats wrong with calling jews pews, I expect some mod to answer that.

When you are man enough to take what you dish out, then come and talk to me.

And I take it you agree to being called a puslim.

As to whats wrong with calling jews pews, I expect some mod to answer that.

As I said earlier I have wasted enough time on a racist terrorist sympathizer. I will let the mods decide. If they think that me calling them pews break any forum rules, then I will stop.

Thats the point.. they were trying to search the ship when they were challanged and attacked.

What gives them the right to search a foreign registered ship in International waters? They knew exactly what was on the manifesto. All of the products that the group wanted to take to Gaza. There is no question of searching for arms. For God sake realize what you are saying instead of putting such arguments forth.

There were people from the US, EU and elsewhere on the ship which included a former US ambassador, a holocaust survivor and many other peaceniks. How is it possible that weapons or anything dangerous could be transported that required Israelis to search the ship (when they have no right to)?

I understand the urge to back your boys come what may, however the world opinion is strongly against the act of Israel no matter what flimsy defence you put up for them. You can continue to raise silly points which nobody is bothering with.

The White House is trying to think about a way to wiggle out of this one as its a bad one and they know that Israel has screwed up. This in essence is the situation on the ground.

@ Black Blood

In the news this morning at AAJ TV they were conducting an interview with Mr Nadeem, and he mentioned that the pews confiscated his passport. The Pakistanis authorities should make sure that they highlight this fact to every one. So that the next time a Dubai like incident happens and the passport is found to be of a Pakistani the authorities should know where to look at.

Back
Top Bottom