What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

To All the people of conscience here: We cannot let people like Solomon2, Thomas, Adir, Vande Matrem and host of other mostly Indian/Israeli bloggers to continue to disrespect the dead and distort the events. Their aim is to create just 'enough doubt' by repeating the same-old, same-old and keep posting the same videos--distributed and quite possibly DOCTORED BY IDF--so much that we give up.
Are we going to give up? No! I'd say let's take the fight to their own territory! Lets take the testimonials from the Flotilla's recently freed members and spread it all over the internet : Washington Post, NyTimes, Haaretz, MSN, Yahoo...identify more sources and please share with us.
If today Israel is feeling the heat it is precisely because of the war of public opinion. These people are nervous and they have their heartless drones spreading lies. Beat them in their game!

@Thomas,
You are actually lying and you know it: Where are the pictures of 'grenades'? Where are the alleged guns on that green flag?
And, with a ship full of camera men, I find it hard to believe there are not other videos clearly implicating the pirate coward army called the Israel Destruction Force.
And, yes, the video is posted on the IDF channel.
You are a troll. And a heart-less one at that. You should be taken to task for misrepresenting and cherry-picking the 'evidence' so that you can advance the lies fed to you to that the Flotilla with a Holocaust Survivor and an Irish Nobel Peace Prize winner as a 'terrorist' Flotilla.
You have nothing to contribute and you are reduced to disrespecting the dead. ied away. You guys are shameless, heartless and soul-less and take others for idiots. Tell me: Is it the latest directive for you and your kind to keep repeating and posting highly partisan videos from IDF?

Your burying head and denying who made the videos. when everyone can see they came from the flotilla. And the grenade can clearly be seen being thrown from the ship then blowing up. I am curious what your argument would have been if the boarding would have taken place in Israels territorial waters? Would the flotilla people have been with in their rights to fight then?

It is a tragedy that so many died when they didn't need to.

Commandos are not police nor are they trained to be usually. If I was still in the service. and someone came at me with a knife, club, broken bottle, ect. I am going to shoot him. With a club I may shoot for the legs. But a knife or broken bottle I will shoot to kill.

So what happens when you are on a cruise ship sailing in International waters and Somali pirates armed with AK-47s climb on board?

I am not sure about you, but I would be damned if I let these guys tell me what I need to be doing in International waters. I will beat their ***** with whatever I can get my hands on. In this case, whatever the people on the ship had was nothing compared to firearms used against them during this illegal boarding.

Thomas, israel created HAMAS in the first place :)

I think Arafat did when he agreed to then reneged on the camp David peace accords. He started the intifada thinking it would gain him more leverage. Boy was he wrong!

Your burying head and denying who made the videos. when everyone can see they came from the flotilla. And the grenade can clearly be seen being thrown from the ship then blowing up. I am curious what your argument would have been if the boarding would have taken place in Israels territorial waters? Would the flotilla people have been with in their rights to fight then?

It is a tragedy that so many died when they didn't need to.

The grenade could have very easily been returned with love to the Israelis, who without a shadow of doubt used it during fast roping. Its a standard SOP in such situations. The video (The IDF one) starts (very conveniently) in the middle with some operators already on board, however people have said that before the boarding even started, there was some firing that took place from the Israeli side.

Had this happened in Israeli territorial waters, yes Israel has the right to stop these folks. However this did not happen in Israeli territorial waters and Israelis boarded the ship illegally.

Thomas, that applies when you are threatened individually. It is an isolated case. IDF knew already that there is high propability of riot due to anger and if they were ill- prepared for it. They are too be blamed.

Perhaps, you should learn what is a Riot?
Howstuffworks "How Riot Control Works"

US Air forces do go under crowd riot training. It is not only restricted to police force.
060623-f-3366c-003.JPG

060623-f-3366c-001.JPG

U.S. Air Forces in Europe - Media Gallery

Military police are trained as well as national guard troops in the U.S. The regular army grunts are not generally.

Somali pirates are not a Government body. And I beg the question again what if it wasn't in international waters. what if it was Israels territorial waters? would they be justified then?

It matter little if Somalis are a government body or not or if the Israelis are a government body. The boarding is illegal from the standpoint of any maritime law or UN law. This is the crux of the matter.

I have already answered the point about if it was in Israel's territorial waters. If this had happened there, Israelis could have taken steps that they deemed appropriate. But Gaza coast and International waters are not Israeli waters.

Military police are trained as well as national guard troops in the U.S. The regular army grunts are not generally.

IDF commandoes were elite units, they were not regular army grunts.

here you go, even US Marines do riot crowd training.
aka.sized.jpg

U.S., Mongolian forces conclude training with riot demonstration

if US marines go through riot crowd control procedure, so must have Israel elite commandoes.

if you still disagree on this, then i can not say much.

Thomas,
EVEN Mark Regev did not mention 'grenades'. There were no weapons. If there were Israelis would have shown those on the green flag. And I am NOT going to believe a grainy footage 'cleared' by the IDF--the IDF!--there were plenty of cameras onboard at that time and I hope Israelis were not able to confiscate everything. Truth is already out and it will come out in multimedia for the world to see once these activists get hold of their breath. Your cunning side used the power of the gun to display the first act. But this is a multi-act play. So keep watching.
And, for the n'th time, the Flotilla was not heading toward Israel's territorial waters--Gaza is not part of Israel, as your stupid politicians keep saying that 'we disengaged from Gaza'. So your question might as well be if the Flotilla had reached the water of Tahiti.

It's fucked up, but that's yet another US legacy that has not been opposed by the current administration. This administration has much bigger things to work on, like two wars and stopping/tracking terrorists. I find it hilarious that people think legality has anything to do with right and wrong with it comes to US and Israel.

Almost all Naval Special Forces train for VBSS specifically. This teaches them how to board and do crowd control on ships, boats and oil rigs/platforms. The Israeli planning was lacking, the killings were as a result of desperate action on the part of the Israelis after the whole operation was botched.

I posted an article from Haretz that addresses the screw-ups that led to the deaths. Had better planning been done and these boats allowed to pass, none of this would have come to pass. This is something that even some in Israel are questioning.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...-forgotten-the-lessons-of-the-exodus-1.293391

Last edited:
It matter little if Somalis are a government body or not or if the Israelis are a government body. The boarding is illegal from the standpoint of any maritime law or UN law. This is the crux of the matter.

I have already answered the point about if it was in Israel's territorial waters. If this had happened there, Israelis could have taken steps that they deemed appropriate. But Gaza coast and International waters are not Israeli waters.

I have never said the Israelis were right to board in international waters. I argue it is really semantics becuase no matter what the boarding was going to happen. And that both sides are responsible not just the Israeli's. the fact that it happened in international waters. Is simply being seized on for propaganda purposes. I would wager you the same violence would have occurred in territorial waters. The I.H.H. was looking for a fight no matter what.

@ Solomon2

Just because someone criticize Israel doesn't mean they are anti Israel.btw what will be the charges against combatant passengers' captured by Israel ?

You have caught the wrong side of the coin sir, Justifying Israels action, I hope not... But arguing the intentions behind the attack, yes.... The activists must not have attacked without knowing there Intentions, which Made them Go mad and Open fire.....

A highly trained Defense organization like Israel would never Let Commandos inside a ship if there intentions were to kill....they would have tried to blockade the ship, and tried to search.... Again Iam not justifying, But see what led them to do so.....

Anyways India has been sending Aid to Palestine and thats more than enough to prove anyone that We do not support israel is such cases

Highly terained, u must be joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas,
EVEN Mark Regev did not mention 'grenades'. There were no weapons. If there were Israelis would have shown those on the green flag. And I am NOT going to believe a grainy footage 'cleared' by the IDF--the IDF!--there were plenty of cameras onboard at that time and I hope Israelis were not able to confiscate everything. Truth is already out and it will come out in multimedia for the world to see once these activists get hold of their breath. Your cunning side used the power of the gun to display the first act. But this is a multi-act play. So keep watching.
And, for the n'th time, the Flotilla was not heading toward Israel's territorial waters--Gaza is not part of Israel, as your stupid politicians keep saying that 'we disengaged from Gaza'. So your question might as well be if the Flotilla had reached the water of Tahiti.
Gaza is under Israeli control and that imply administrations and all the associated rights and responsibilities to the territory under said control. Any trespass or intention to trespass deserve a response.

Back
Top Bottom