What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Please report all those trolls who are trying to derail the thread because they dont have guts to condemn terrorist state of Israel but they also dont have the moral ground to even let the civilized world condemn this terrorism.

A member is a troll if he does not accept your version.

Nice logic :hitwall:

Isn't that same word " Drama " used by Pakistani members when Indians died in Mumbai Attacks.

I think this whole thing is being orchestrated by Turkish Prime Minister.

Look i have a question for you: Lets discuse it like adults, what do you think what is the way out for this problem? it has been like this for years. what is your proposal on personal basis? do you ever recognize the plight of palestinians or not? and what can you say about other incidents that the israelis killed those activists in palestine i believe one of them was buldozered because she was protesting the demolishan of palestinian homes in palestine, i know you love israel and i as muslim will probably naturally side with palestine, if we put those affiliations aside what constructive proposal you can give to end this bloody conflict to an end?

I only solution would be having 2 independent Countries ( Palaestine & Israel) and not threatning a country's right to Exist.

The right to exist for Israel is the most important requirement, When nutcases are threatning to wipe themout.

Voilence will not mitigate the suffering of Gazans, they need to come to the talks and kick out all the voilent institutions - Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists.

Yes, you are right, violence is not good and the only people who suffer will be palestinians not israelis, even if if israelis suffer, the scale of suffer will be one in a thousand. OK, i agree with you on 2 state solution, but is israel ready to do that?

Look i have a question for you: Lets discuse it like adults, what do you think what is the way out for this problem? it has been like this for years. what is your proposal on personal basis? do you ever recognize the plight of palestinians or not? and what can you say about other incidents that the israelis killed those activists in palestine i believe one of them was buldozered because she was protesting the demolishan of palestinian homes in palestine, i know you love israel and i as muslim will probably naturally side with palestine, if we put those affiliations aside what constructive proposal you can give to end this bloody conflict to an end?

There has to be palestenian state and I am very much for a separate state of palestine.

In the same tone I also have to point out Isreal's right to exist and all the muslims countries surrounding it have to accept it.

Voilence against Isreal by terrorist organisations like Hamas / Hezbollah is not acceptable.

There are too many factions in palestine and their demands quite different from each, let them have a unified approach and unified set of demands, then talks can be held with israel.

my god i have never seen such spin put on anything it was an AID ship on a RELIEF mission who attacks that kind of target ! you indians are really bending over backwards to justify this whole world has condemned this.So if it was an indian aid ship i guess you'd think it was acceptable then.

israel6-600x400.jpg

Protestors demonstrate outside the Israeli Embassy in London. Photo: AFP

israel7-600x400.jpg

A young boy protests outside Downing St, London. Photo: AFP

A pro-Palestinian protestor stands amidst tear gas during a demonstration outside the Israeli embassy in Athens. Photo: AFP

Police spray tear gas towards protestors during a pro-Palestine demonstration outside the Israeli embassy in Athens. Photo: AFP

Haha nice. That protester has a Russian GP-5 gas mask no gas issues for him :yahoo:

my god i have never seen such spin put on anything it was an AID ship on a RELIEF mission who attacks that kind of target ! you indians are really bending over backwards to justify this whole world has condemned this.So if it was an indian aid ship i guess you'd think it was acceptable then.

Terrorists wont get away with such acts for long.

There has to be palestenian state and I am very much for a separate state of palestine.

In the same tone I also have to point out Isreal's right to exist and all the muslims countries surrounding it have to accept it.

Voilence against Isreal by terrorist organisations like Hamas / Hezbollah is not acceptable.

There are too many factions in palestine and their demands quite different from each, let them have a unified approach and unified set of demands, then talks can be held with israel.

I appreciate that you support a palestine state, but where do they have to establish that country? shall they establish it in india somwhere? the israelis are constantly building illegal settlements on palestine land, according to the EU and UN and even the US these settlements are not only illegal but a very big obstacle to ME peace. right now it is not israel's existence under the threat, but it is the palestinians existence which is being under threat. yes palesinians do have differnet parties and diffent opinion, but the same thing is said to be about israel, the faction of Liberman and Netanyahoo dont believe in a palestine state and they only want to have an econmic entity for the palestinans with no gov and no state, so that they can keep on stealing their land and build illegal settlemetns, and on the other side Kadema and Labour accept the estate of palestine but in practice they have never shown any willingness for a 2 state solution. on the other hand Fatah recognizes israel while hamas ddint, but now they have indicated to recognize israel as long as the borders go back to 1967 time. do you also know how everyday the houses of palestinains in the west bank get demolished or taken from and given it to the extremist settlers? the restriction of movements in the west bank is so severe and bad that even Tony Blair described as very harsh. you constantly call on terrorism from hamas, but fail to say a word about illegal extremist settlers' violence against the defenceless palestinains, you fail to say a word about about israeli forces brutal actions.

Nobody is demanding any differently. The diplomacy and stances of the sides are nuanced. Yet there is only one proposal on the table and that is to go back to pre-67 borders. That is what all of the groups in Palestine want. This ensures a viable Independent Israeli state and also a Palestinian nation. However when short term greed and need to expand is on the minds of the Israeli government, long term peace takes a back seat.

Violence and repression begets violence. If there is no occupation, there won't be any violence. It was not the Palestinians who came over and occupied Israeli lands. They were pushed out of these lands by the Israelis and the Israelis continue to build settlements all over Palestinian lands to this day.

Today on BBC again, they had the head of UNHCR on the talk show. He said basic things such as Chocolate, meat, & even biscuits are disallowed at times. He said Israelis put up all sorts of bureaucratic hurdles and some times its political excuses to stop things from going in.

When the Israelis let some tonnage in, which they tout as an achievement, they are not doing any favours to anyone. There should be unconditional opening. You want to check for arms on the high seas, do it like the ISAF and us (Pakistan), among others in CTF-150, have been doing by boarding ships to check for AQ types and weapons. After the boarding, ships are allowed on.

I appreciate that you support a palestine state, but where do they have to establish that country? shall they establish it in india somwhere? the israelis are constantly building illegal settlements on palestine land, according to the EU and UN and even the US these settlements are not only illegal but a very big obstacle to ME peace. right now it is not israel's existence under the threat, but it is the palestinians existence which is being under threat. yes palesinians do have differnet parties and diffent opinion, but the same thing is said to be about israel, the faction of Liberman and Netanyahoo dont believe in a palestine state and they only want to have an econmic entity for the palestinans with no gov and no state, so that they can keep on stealing their land and build illegal settlemetns, and on the other side Kadema and Labour accept the estate of palestine but in practice they have never shown any willingness for a 2 state solution. on the other hand Fatah recognizes israel while hamas ddint, but now they have indicated to recognize israel as long as the borders go back to 1967 time. do you also know how everyday the houses of palestinains in the west bank get demolished or taken from and given it to the extremist settlers? the restriction of movements in the west bank is so severe and bad that even Tony Blair described as very harsh. you constantly call on terrorism from hamas, but fail to say a word about illegal extremist settlers' violence against the defenceless palestinains, you fail to say a word about about israeli forces brutal actions.

Isreal as a principle accepts that there has to be a palestenian state and the contours of that state has to be defined wheather is on the basis on 1967 borders or the present borders.

Going back to 1967 borders is not practical for many reasons, they have to strike a balance between present border and 1967 border.

When terrorists from Gaza and West back launch missiles in isreali terrorists, Isreal goes and demolishes the places used to fire the missiles, though it is a bit heavy handed, it is also the responsibility of the people in Gaza not to allow their property to be used for firing the missiles.

Voilence against the State and Citizens of Isreal is not an option as that will cause more misery to Palestenians.

If it weren't for Isreal severe punishment to the terrorists, those terrorists would have dismembered Isreal long time back.

Isreal is surrounded by not exactly peace loving countires.

Last edited:

Going back to 1967 borders is not practical for many reasons, they have to strike a balance between present border and 1967 border.

why not? it was taken forcefully and against the internatinal law and it should be given back to them, do you ever recognize the UN and its mandate?

Isreal as a principle accepts that there has to be a palestenian state and the contours of that state has to be defined wheather is on the basis on 1967 borders or the present borders.

You need to complete your information, present israeli gov doesnt accept it as a nation and an idpedent country.

When terrorists from Gaza and West back launch missiles in isreali terrorists, Isreal goes and demolishes the places used to fire the missiles, though it is a bit heavy handed, it is also the responsibility of the people in Gaza not to allow their property to be used for firing the missiles.

even if i go according to this theory of yours although it is totally worng, then what can you say about the construction of jewish settlements?

Isreal is surrounded by not exactly peace loving countires

israel itself is responsible for it. have you ever wondered why turkey's relationship is at all time low with israel, despite the fact that they have been long term partners? not all those countries can be worg and just ONE ISRAEL right. and dont tell me israel is a peace long country.

Accepting as a principle and putting it into action are two different things. Implementation of the principle is what is at stake here.

So all the practicality is expected from the Palestinians who are already eating ****? All the Israelis have to to do is take a stand and tell the settlers, no more settlements and expansion and vacate some of the other areas which UN has accepted as Palestinian majority areas. This is what it will take to attain peace. If not then Palestinians will continue to die along with Israelis.

So why are the Palestinians launching missiles in the first place? Ever bother to think about that? If Pakistan kept on encroaching on the Indian side of the IB, what would be the Indian response? Yes it will be round the clock lobbing of arty shells over to our side. Its quite a simple situation to understand only if you start thinking about the Palestinian lands as an Independent entity which is not under the control of the Israelis and thus retaining the right to defend their territory from encroachment.

Voilence against the State and Citizens of Isreal is not an option as that will cause more misery to Palestenians.

But violence against 1.5 million Palestinians gets a shameless pat in the back from you, right? Who has been occupied and for how long? Think through these things instead of putting up Newsweek and Time content as arguments here.

If it weren't for Isreal severe punishment to the terrorists, those terrorists would have dismembered Isreal long time back.

Nice joke! The militancy in Palestine (I do not consider them terrorists) is a direct result of overwhelming use of military power by the Israelis. This is asymmetric warfare in its most classic sense. The weaker side in no way has the capacity to dismember Israel. Specially with US providing security guarantees to Israel. So lets not try to slide in a cheesy little Israeli PR line here about the groups being a threat to Israel's existence. They are not! Nobody is saying this. Israel is an established country. This is no longer about their right to exist, and its all about their need to exert their influence and play king makers in the region. Israel's security is hurt by this stance more than anything else. The Israeli government's policies are the greatest threat to Israel's existence. Katyusha rockets in the thousands cannot do as much damage to Israel as does this policy of the Israeli government.

Isreal is surrounded by not exactly peace loving countires.

Really? Who has fought more wars and attacked independent countries unilaterally in the last 30 years in the region? Its only one country and its Israel. Israel has attacked Iraq illegally, it has done the same against Syria. It has punished innocent public in the war against Lebanon and it has done the same to the Palestinian people.

The only erosion of peace has come from Israel. None of the surrounding countries have directly waged war against Israel. This self-victimization has diminishing returns. In the past the Israelis have used this tactic to garner sympathy, however there is a realization even in the Western countries and even in the minds of some in the USG that this continued self-victimization and strong armed tactics of the Israelis are not only harming Isreal, but it is increasingly hurting the interests of the United States and its Western partners.

USA IS the biggest terrorist state in this world... Pakistan should finish its ties from it... Believe me Its only because of US we are facing terrorism today in our country.. they have the Plan to dismantle Pakistan nuclear weapons by claiming that Pakistan is not capable of fighting terrorism..

Believe me they will say that.. And it will occur in a very near future because the conditions of Pakistan are going in such direction.. We know what going in Baluchistan and Khyber Pakhtoon khwan... Now they have started Talibanization in Punjab as well ....

Pakistan Civilians and Government should really wake up now.. America is not our friend.. they are our enemy.. they will discard us when their needs are fulfilled.. we have seen this in history...

Pakistan please wake up..

Last edited:

Its quite comical to see the Indians (or whosoever they are) trying to chummy up to Israel by supporting an act that even the Israeli citizens are increasingly questioning.

The facts, or some of them, are as follows:

i) The ship is a registered Turkish ship. Israel has no right under the International law to board this ship for as long as it is not in Israeli territorial waters.

ii) The ones on the boat have all the right to defend themselves from illegal boarding of their ship because under any UN or maritime law, if the boarding party does not have the legal cover for such boarding, it is an act of piracy or kidnapping.

iii) Isreali Navy intercepted the ship in International waters where they have no right to do so.

iv) Israel has no legal right to blockade Gaza. There is no UN sanction for this.

Back
Top Bottom