Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I came to your shore as a stranger,
I lived in your house as a guest,
I leave the door as a friend...”

Rabindranath Tagore

dsc_1144.jpg

Jew street Mattancherry , south india ( my home town )

jew-street-leading-to.jpg

synagogue in KOCHI

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made!"

Albert Einstein

"If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India!"

French scholar Romaine Rolland - The Nobel Prize in Literature 1915

Israel no doubt helped India during the Kargil War but its an overstatement that it is the only reason why India was able to win the war. Only Pakistanis, and Indians who don't have confidence in the Indian armed forces make the statement that Israel is the only reason India won the war.

India alone had managed to take back positions from the Pakistanis and turn around the situation. Israeli help only aided in the fact that it reduced the time and helped in reducing casualties which is definitely a postive contribution.

On the diplomatic front, Pakistan was isolated and the fact is that the Saudis refused to stand by Pakistan and particularly the Americans forced Pakistan to withdraw back to the LoC and restore status quo. All of these played a role in resolving the Kargil war in India's favour.

You Skipped one More Point.

We Both Nations WANT PEACE, in case not then Barell speaks...

Exactly, you both "want peace" but you forgot the 2nd part
"after we crease the land of the Muslim"

Both Isreal and India are the root source of all the violence and problems in the region because they decided to occupy land that belonged to Muslims in them.
You guys are natural allies.

:taz:

"There are some parts of the world that, once visited, get into your heart and won't go. For me, India is such a place. When I first visited, I was stunned by the richness of the land, by its lush beauty and exotic architecture, by its ability to overload the senses with the pure, concentrated intensity of its colors, smells, tastes, and sounds. It was as if all my life I had been seeing the world in black and white and, when brought face-to-face with India, experienced everything re-rendered in brilliant technicolor."

- Keith Bellows (Editor-in-chief, National Geographic Society)

From where I stand, the only reason India won Kargil was because Allah wanted us to ... !! Lets see my Pakistani friends argue with that....

I think dude..you are not in touch with reality..The difference between now and in the past is that when BJP was in power it was publicizing the relation with Israel and when congress is in power it is not doing much publicity about Indo Israeal relation. But the bottom line is that Indo Israel relation is running bussiness as usual...

loll have u even read the indian foreign policy document?????

i agree the the business is running in the same way like it always was and will be. but the trade and relations will other countries in middle east and african nations will soon overtake the isrealis. indian govt policy has not listed isreal as the top priority. i think its a good decision. isreal is a very small country and is only significant for military products. indian prime minister has not even made a single trip to isreal.

Shatterpoint is inflating Indians egos... Hope they wont pop...

"India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

- Hu Shih (Former Ambassador of China to USA)

Exactly, you both "want peace" but you forgot the 2nd part
"after we crease the land of the Muslim"

Both Isreal and India are the root source of all the violence and problems in the region because they decided to occupy land that belonged to Muslims in them.

Ridiculous post, 9 seconds wasted.

Actually its the Muslims who are the root problems for terrorism in the world today, what do you Muslims want exactly? You come to our countries and try and shove your crappy Sharia laws down our throats, yet Muslim/Arab countries don't even allow minority religions to practice their religion, love how Muslims constantly talk **** about how racist the West and other countries are towards Muslims, but yet Hindus, Christians, Buddhist etc will not be tolerated in Muslim countries.

:rofl:

Did India also occupy the land belong to its 120 million plus Muslims citizens ?

Yes Israel is our ntural ally despite our stand on Palestine issues. But at the end of the day our brave soldiers accept martyrdom to gey back our land. But thnks Israel for everything :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom