Israel eying Pak as ally.. Muslims only focusing on Palestine, not on kashmir

According to Islamic scholars who have studied the signs of the end of history, all of them say is that we are living in the age of Dajjal, imam Al mahdi and Hazrat Isa (AS)'s second coming on earth. So we are very close to the time when Dajjal will emerge from Israel. And this will happen when Israelis will be waging war on Muslim world in that region.

True that. The beginning of the end is very close.
Even per the Jewish calender, this is the last century that we are living in & that century is ending soon.

Iam for it... as i have said before nothong wrong with it perhaps it might even be good for both nations but mind you the only scare is that this trader gov in office now who knows what the will be willing to share with Israel other then that iam all for it its time humans live in peace for once before this world comes to a end.

@ Rameez
Brother Yahan Quraan Pak ke ayat Kareema k reference mat do kun k yahan bohot parhey likhey log hain jo Nauzubillah Suma Nauzubillah ALLAH Pak say ziada Jantey hain aur abhi yeh na keh dain k yeh Nauzubillah Purani batein hain.
Jab ALLAH nay bata dia k Yahood aur Hanood hamarey dost nahi ho saktey to bat khatam.

The article used to start this thread is an old piece of news. This happened about 6 months back and as far as I remember, the Israeli ambassador to India did apologize to GoI for the faux-pas.

On the issue of Israel-Pak friendship, I guess the onus lies on Pakistan since it has not even recognized Israel. Initiation of diplomatic relations would help redress Pakistan's (unfounded?) grievances against Mossad and its designs on Pakistan. On the other hand, it might provide fodder to hardliner Islamist groups in their efforts to recruit Jehadi fighters.

I have one simple questions for Pakistani members here:

Assuming an independant state of Palestine does get formed- what is in it for Pakistan? why are pakistanis so hung up about creation of Palestine when, Palestinians and Arabs care two hoots about the problems facing Pakistan and its concerns, whenter Balochistan, or Kashmir.

Wake up and smell the coffee- there is no Muslim Ummah- it is each country for itself, everyone works in self interest. Today India and Israel are the best of allies- note I used the term allies and not friends- because in geo politics, there are only allies and not friends- the reason being that they both have a smbiotic relationship and mutual collaboration is yielding rich dividends for both countries.

So, act in your national interest and if that national interest warrants relations with Israel, normalising relations with India and reducing over dependance onthe US, then so be it- that should be the way forward.

Please keep in mind that if pakistan continues to go down the path of confrontation with countries like Israel, India and the US (undercurrent, but it does exist), its disintegration is only a matter of time- face the facts, your economy CANNOT sustain this belligerence, and you are simply playing into the hands of your adversaries. Better to cut your losses, get off your high horse and tackle the problems in a pragmatic manner that befits an ancient civilization.

Just my two cents.

@ Rameez
Brother Yahan Quraan Pak ke ayat Kareema k reference mat do kun k yahan bohot parhey likhey log hain jo Nauzubillah Suma Nauzubillah ALLAH Pak say ziada Jantey hain aur abhi yeh na keh dain k yeh Nauzubillah Purani batein hain.
Jab ALLAH nay bata dia k Yahood aur Hanood hamarey dost nahi ho saktey to bat khatam.

Yaar I appreciate your love for Quran ... But the thing is that some of the muslim Pakistanis are thinking that relationship with Israel is beneficial, which is not true... So thats why giving reference of Quran is neccessary here so that Pakistani muslims and other muslims who are not aware of these ayats may get aware.. my purpose of quoting is this only..

As far as Yahood and Hanood comments are concerned we should not care about them. Allah says in the Quran

" o Muhammad (SA) you do your Jihad with Quran"​

Quoting Quran in issues like these is really important for muslims' awareness. Quoting Quran is not wrong and Allah have said to do Jihad with this as well, no matter what the enemies says about it.

I have one simple questions for Pakistani members here:

Assuming an independant state of Palestine does get formed- what is in it for Pakistan? why are pakistanis so hung up about creation of Palestine when, Palestinians and Arabs care two hoots about the problems facing Pakistan and its concerns, whenter Balochistan, or Kashmir.

Wake up and smell the coffee- there is no Muslim Ummah- it is each country for itself, everyone works in self interest. Today India and Israel are the best of allies- note I used the term allies and not friends- because in geo politics, there are only allies and not friends- the reason being that they both have a smbiotic relationship and mutual collaboration is yielding rich dividends for both countries.

So, act in your national interest and if that national interest warrants relations with Israel, normalising relations with India and reducing over dependance onthe US, then so be it- that should be the way forward.

Please keep in mind that if pakistan continues to go down the path of confrontation with countries like Israel, India and the US (undercurrent, but it does exist), its disintegration is only a matter of time- face the facts, your economy CANNOT sustain this belligerence, and you are simply playing into the hands of your adversaries. Better to cut your losses, get off your high horse and tackle the problems in a pragmatic manner that befits an ancient civilization.

Just my two cents.

what is in it for Pakistan?
Ask any sensible person here and they will tell you nada. We are concerned, just like the thousands and hundreds of thousands who support the Palestine right to a homeland... You don know it was their country prior to 1947 right? not "hung up" as you so eloquently put it.

Wake up and smell the coffee- there is no Muslim Ummah

How many senior members do you see here quoting the muslim "ummah"? :no:

act in your national interest

I think you will find that we are!

Please keep in mind that if pakistan continues to go down the path of confrontation with countries like Israel, India and the US

Excuse me? How many Pakistan's attacked Israel? :cheesy:
USA? Mate we are "ALLIED"
India = Time will tell, things are changing. And it's not one sided, remember that!

ts disintegration is only a matter of time- face the facts
:no:, that has been said time and time again. Nation's are not made and broken overnight... Remember that!

Better to cut your losses, get off your high horse
What high horse would that be? As far as i can recall, the average Pakistani is more concerned about Bread, Cloth, Healthcare, Education and Shelter than global domination.

tackle the problems in a pragmatic manner
Rome wasn't build in a day...

Ok if not friendship at least working relationships for trade and talks. Egypt ( A Islamic country) which fought three wars with Israel can have diplomatic relations with Isreal why not Pakistan.

Can any one tell me: If Pakistan can have diplomatic relationship with India even with Kashmir issue why not With Israel even with Palestinian issue???????

* Israeli officials say Muslim world only focusing on Palestine, not on killings in Indian-held Kashmir

Can you show a single official statement with Israeli or any neutral source that verify you statement

Like we cannot be ally of India becasue of Kashmir issue how can we be ally of Israel having Palestinian issue...

I will never ever support Pakistan accepting Israel. If whole world start saying that theft is right that does not make it right. As long as Israel is occupying Palestine we cannot be their ally.

Israel should first stop her inhuman and brutal acts in occupied palestine. Stop killing palestinians instead of finding a friend in Msulim world find a friend in your neighbourhood. Be peaceful and be kind to Palestinians then only we can think of having relationship with Israel.

Ok if not friendship at least working relationships for trade and talks. Egypt ( A Islamic country) which fought three wars with Israel can have diplomatic relations with Isreal why not Pakistan.

Can any one tell me: If Pakistan can have diplomatic relationship with India even with Kashmir issue why not With Israel even with Palestinian issue???????

We have diplomatic relationship with India but we have not accepted Kashmir as part of India. Now how can we accept Israel because it's Jews occupied Palestine.

^ please don't derail thread... I can see what your trying to do Mr.1 post troll!

This is the title of the thread and no source is posted with that ????

Is this a troll m just asking cause m not able to find out this is on net

Asking for a source is trolling ?????

Like we cannot be ally of India becasue of Kashmir issue how can we be ally of Israel having Palestinian issue...

I will never ever support Pakistan accepting Israel. If whole world start saying that theft is right that does not make it right. As long as Israel is occupying Palestine we cannot be their ally.

Israel should first stop her inhuman and brutal acts in occupied palestine. Stop killing palestinians instead of finding a friend in Msulim world find a friend in your neighbourhood. Be peaceful and be kind to Palestinians then only we can think of having relationship with Israel.

India and China do 30 billion in trade , does that make them ally , No. Saudi Arab has more trade with India then Pakistan , open your eyes, Pakistan has to come out of this mind set.