What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Thank you :)

My pleasure :) i have talks at times with my old neighbor / my good friend who is a ex IAF capt sereved your mother land for many years so i know bit more then the avg person about your forces :)

633172_311404.jpg

3430496215_33422466f3_o.jpg

3385834512_0d31556395_o.jpg

3379967658_539f0068cc_o.jpg

3356966115_223916e45c_o.jpg

65189530.jpg

img0364sd.jpg

img0370r.jpg

IDF issues tender for rocket systems

ShowImage.ashx

The army is moving forward with plans to equip its ground forces with precision rockets, and issued a tender last month to Israeli industries for rocket systems which it believes will increase its strike capabilities ahead of a future conflict with Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Under the IDF’s plan, the Artillery Corps, which will operate the rockets, will establish a number of new rocket battalions within its various brigades.

The tender was issued to leading Israeli defense firms, including Israel Military Industries, Elbit Systems, Israel Aerospace Industries and Rafael Advanced Defense Systems.

One of the systems under review is the Accular, developed by IMI. The Accular is a 60 millimeter autonomous surface-to-surface missile, guided by a GPS system that puts it within 10 meters of a target.

The missile is fired from a new launcher developed by IMI called Lynx, which is designed to fire a variety of rockets – 160 mm., 122 mm. and 300 mm. The launcher is loaded on the back of a truck and can be reloaded in under 10 minutes.

IDF issues tender for rocket systems - JPost - Defense

[video]http://wejew.com/media/5936/Israel_Aerospace_Industries_Present_Developments_f or_Ground_Forces/[/video]

Those Israeli lady soldiers are so beautiful that, who the hell wants to fight with those lovely ladies...

Great, there are some interesting systems

JUMPER is not a conventional system..This is most probably to inflict maximum damage to advancing opponent at places where the defence in not so strong..

Arrow missile-defense may be installed on new warships

The IDF is considering installing Arrow missile-defense systems on new missile ships that it might acquire under the multi-year budget plan currently under review.

The General Staff has yet to decide whether it will buy two new surface vessels, estimated to cost over $500 million, and is expected to make a decision in the coming weeks.

The thinking behind the installation of Arrow missiles on navy ships is the ability to make the missile-defense system mobile and to deploy it even far from the country in the event of a conflict. It would also enable the country to ensure survivability of key capabilities in the event that the ground-based systems are damaged.

300px-Arrow_anti-ballistic_missile_launch.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

IAF ups pressure for V-22 buy

The Israeli air force (IAF) will increase the pressure on the country's ministry of defence to fund the purchase of Bell-Boeing V-22 tilt rotors, following a positive evaluation of the aircraft.
A delegation from the IAF, including pilots and technical experts, recently visited US Marine Corps sites in the United States, to inspect the USMC's MV-22B Ospreys.

sraeli sources said that feedback from the IAF was overwhelmingly positive.
The IAF now wants to include an initial order for "limited" numbers of the V-22 in the multi-year spending plan being prepared by the Israeli Defence Force.

wv22.jpg

V-22_Osprey_refueling.jpg

Truly a deadly force no doubt i have much respect for their armed forces .

Artillery corps exhibition:

Skylark mini UAV:

Raz multi-mission & counter battery radar (EL/M-2084)

Tamuz long range anti tank missile:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom