What's new

Israel Defense Forces

The second Israeli F-35 in the air:

28275360033_faa7900d05_k.jpg

28275355953_236f1081ec_h.jpg

F-35I 902 Aug 16 12 by Joe Zerbe, on Flickr

The second Israeli F-35 in the air:

This shows how Israel is even ahead of USA in technology - with such superior economy the Arabs can never defeat Israel.

Will Isreal consider selling these to USAF?

This shows how Israel is even ahead of USA in technology - with such superior economy the Arabs can never defeat Israel.

Will Isreal consider selling these to USAF?

Are you seriously that dumb?

THE U.S INVENTED THESE NOT ISRAEL

In fact the U.S has a FAR more superior version also the USAF has these and so do the Navy.

Do you even do research?

Affirmitive*.

Incorrect. Stop being a jealous brat. I know you hate Isreal but don't let that cloud your judgement. Israel invented them.

Yes. I am a Think Tank Consultant.

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
> *Sarcasm you retarded dumb fuc*k.
> *Double entendre you dip stick

Apparently not

The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is a family of single-seat, single-engine, all-weather stealth multirole fighters undergoing final development and testing for the United States

F-35 JSF development is being principally funded by the United States with additional funding from partners. The partner nations are either NATO members or close U.S. allies. The United Kingdom, Italy, Australia, Canada, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Turkey are part of the active development program;[15][16] several additional countries have ordered, or are considering ordering, the F-35.

F-35 Lightning II

F-35A Lightning II
Role Stealth multirole fighter
National origin United States
Manufacturer Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
First flight 15 December 2006
Introduction F-35B: 31 July 2015 (USMC)[1][2][3]
F-35A: 2 August 2016 (USAF)[4]
F-35C: 2018 (USN)[5]
Status In service
Primary users United States Air Force
United States Marine Corps
United States Navy
Royal Air Force

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II/Designer

Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company with worldwide interests. It was formed by the merger of Lockheed Corporation with Martin Marietta in March 1995. Wikipedia

Stock price: LMT.WD (NYSE) $237.45 -1.71 (-0.72%)
Sep 16, 4:03 PM EDT - Disclaimer
Headquarters: Bethesda, MD
CEO: Marillyn Hewson (Jan 1, 2013–)
Revenue: 46.13 billion USD (2015)
Founded: 1995
Subsidiaries: Sikorsky Aircraft, Skunk Works, More
Aircraft designed: Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II, More

Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company is a major unit of Lockheed Martin with headquarters at Air Force Plant 4 in Fort Worth, Texas.

Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is also based in Marietta, Georgia and Palmdale, California. Palmdale is home to the Advanced Development Programs (ADP), informally known as the "Skunk Works". Various subassemblies are produced at locations in Florida, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.

Please tell me where does it say it was invented by Israel?

https://www.f35.com

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/f35.html

Last edited:
You passed the eye sight test. I hope you did not cheat and uses spectacles. Now you can apply to join the Israeli military.

View attachment 335439

stock-vector-made-in-israel-grunge-rubber-stamp-with-flag-472839736.jpg

All the proof I need. Stamped in Israel. Now go away you Anti-Semite.

Stamped in israel? what are you talking about...

How am I an Anti-Semite? copying Zionist tactics are we? You were wrong, man up and admit it.

Back
Top Bottom