What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Angel

123351409_621n.jpg

Mighty Eagles:

Used to play Janes IAF back in early 2000's. It was my first sim. I learned a lot about the topography of Israel by playing that game.

Put three drop tanks under an Eagle/Viper and fly navigation legs from Ramon AFB to Eilat, back into the Negev, over the Ramon crater, Masada fort, Jordan valley, Dead sea, Yerushalayim, Jezreel valley, Mt. Tabor, Yam Kineret, Golan, to Mt. Hermon and then back to Gaza along the coast line. What a great variation of landscape in such a small piece of real estate.

And if you know/remember stories from Tanakh, it rather turns into a spiritual experience :).
And then of-course great missions to fly. Love every bit of that. I still try to install and play the game whenever i am on vacations back home.

Happy hannukah by the way :)

Last edited:
In this video shows something strange above the tank

12389175_695659787237914_707864992_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...........where the hell have i been while this thread was running??:o:

Israel seems to have some very hot chicks(even though many of them can kick my ***. lol)........seems i will need to change my plans of visiting Vietnam/Laos and opt for Israel instead.:smitten:
i shall see you there. and are you not married?

good for you lad, im not married, but taken! well it doesnt hurt just going to have a look and have a few drinks and a chat. just leave the wife and kids behind :enjoy:

Just have a look without touch??:happy: Its like giving a bone to a dog and telling him not to eat it.:lol:
Nah joking......lol Well, i don't often travel with the wife and kids though, maybe 1 out of 3 journeys i make are with them, the rest is alone or with my mates/colleagues. Travelling alone/with friends is more fun, as i/we can go to ore places than when you are with family.
So don't worry it will be without the kids. Tel aviv better get ready.:bunny::partay:

Just have a look without touch??:happy: Its like giving a bone to a dog and telling him not to eat it.:lol:
Nah joking......lol Well, i don't often travel with the wife and kids though, maybe 1 out of 3 journeys i make are with them, the rest is alone or with my mates/colleagues. Travelling alone/with friends is more fun, as i/we can go to ore places than when you are with family.
So don't worry it will be without the kids. Tel aviv better get ready.:bunny::partay:
im planning on going to haifa. good place. i guess a bit of touching wont hurt.:D

Back
Top Bottom