What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Does Israel have any realistic plans to export Iron dome system? I am sure Azerbaijan would be interested to purchase some batteries.
The best defence is offense. Azerbaijan will use these systems instead of Iron Dome:

azerbaijan_lynx.jpg

:devil::devil:

But probably Azerbaijan can purchase the Iron Dome radar:

irondome-radar.png

A very powerful AESA artillery radar which can accurately locate the sources of enemy fire.

The best defence is offense. Azerbaijan will use these systems instead of Iron Dome:

azerbaijan_lynx.jpg

:devil::devil:

But probably Azerbaijan can purchase the Iron Dome radar:

irondome-radar.png

A very powerful AESA artillery radar which can accurately locate the sources of enemy fire.

Israel is a pioneer country in radars technology and air defense systems. We have already bought ELM-2080 Green Pine, and I am sure our military seeks for more radars, and air defense systems from Israel. It is very important for us, since we have Iran in our Southern border, and Armenia in West, and both countries are expanding their missiles inventory.

Does Israel have any realistic plans to export Iron dome system? I am sure Azerbaijan would be interested to purchase some batteries.
Israel intends to export Iron Dome indeed. I'm sure Azerbaijani MoD knows the procedures of buying Israeli stuff. ;)

Last edited:
Russian data on Israeli military export (2006-2013):

Total export - 18,910 mln

1) India - 3,944 mln
2) Singapore - 1,715 mln
3) USA - 1,575 mln
4) Turkey - 1,243 mln
5) Australia - 853,5 mln
6) UK - 482 mln
7) Spain - 437,2 mln
8) Poland - 417,3 mln
9) Brazil - 376,9 mln

Unnamed countries - 1,618 mln

Forecast for 2014-2017:

1) India
2) UK
3) Azerbaijan
4) Brazil
5) Italy
6) Kazakhstan
7) Argentine
8) Russia
9) South Korea

@500 shalom. Got some questions for you.

Does the Sword Battalion still exist? What is their current force formation?

Do the minorities specifically Circassians serve only in Sword Bat. when they're called to service?

Can you post some recent media from Sword Battalion?

@500 shalom. Got some questions for you.

Does the Sword Battalion still exist? What is their current force formation?
Yes of course. Its a regular infantry battalion.

Do the minorities specifically Circassians serve only in Sword Bat. when they're called to service?
Minorities serve in all units. Current commander of the Golani brigade is Druze for example, previous commander of Givaty brigade was also Druze. Sword battalion is an option because many prefer to serve with their friends and classmates and close to house.

Can you post some recent media from Sword Battalion?
Rica ederim :)

26_21725_8b55b296954383c_c.jpg

15919617621_4095f16bfc_b.jpg

Here some footage from 2006 war, where they performed will with no loses:

Minorities serve in all units. Current commander of the Golani brigade is Druze for example, previous commander of Givaty brigade was also Druze. Sword battalion is an option because many prefer to serve with their friends and classmates and close to house.

I see. How about Circassians? Where do they generally serve? Do they take part in combat operations?

I heard earlier that South Korea has the intention to buy Iron Dome Systems. It would be perfect for them with North Korea at the northern border and it's unstable Regime and with Seoul so close to the Front line.

I would realy want to know what the current status of the development of Advanced Drone Systems which more or less operate without a human operator is? I know that some of this systems patrol the Gaza Border and in the Future such Systems could save lifes in Fight agains enemies like Hisbollah and Hamas.

Last edited:

These so called arab druze will pay one day for their treason

They claim that they are pure arabs from lakhm and tanokh and yet they are good slaves and loyal dogs to thier jews masters

The Zionists don't trust them and consider them arabs

The arabs don't trust them and see them as traitors:lol:

Whatecer israel do if once entire muslim ummah united and attack on israel bet my world even USa cant save its beloved israel but it is not going to happen now but one day it willl UNSHAHALLAH

Back
Top Bottom