What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Tunnel fighting training and specialized robots.

38225730.jpg

23948405.jpg

1225561_5.jpg

47478134.jpg

1225541_5.jpg

51445303.jpg

Carried:

53621748.jpg

Many of the drills are for longer periods than 1-2 days, real soldiers sleep whenever they have the option.
I am sorry that we don't meet Iranian standards, I know your soldiers never sleep from the day of conscription till end of service.

No , I was being serious , they're so brave as to sleep there out in the open , who knows what kinda animals lurk in the holy land...

I look at the black and white pictures 500 has posted , and I realize how much the "history of IDF" as written in Wikipedia is , well , hacked.

Amazing pics...IDF is the reason that Israel has not only survived but thrived in that region despite all odds being in the favor of it's hostile neighbors !!!

I look at the black and white pictures 500 has posted , and I realize how much the "history of IDF" as written in Wikipedia is , well , hacked.

Please explain...?
And I will try to post more pics from the relevant time which would hopefully clear things up either way.

Please explain...?
And I will try to post more pics from the relevant time which would hopefully clear things up either way.

well , in short , in wikipedia it says that the idf was always on hard times until the 1973 war and nixon , that they had shortages and they used second hand equipment given to them by eastern europeans , the pix clearly show not.

Back
Top Bottom