What's new

Israel decides to build a cafe /Museum of Tolorece on Top of Muslim Cemetary 1400 year old

Harder line as in eliminating entire blocks without warning with napalm if rockets are fired from them. The Iron Dome is the only thing standing between them and a massive Jewish massacre. Surgical strikes (Israel's current doctrine) takes out the threat but leaves 10 more local Muslims to take the place of the fallen. They should build an exclusion zone for Muslims, like the Arabs have evicted Jewish communities entirely. Once the internal apparatus is homogeneous, even a smaller perimeter can be held properly

This is exactly the kind of trap Israel must never fall into. As long as they show moderation they can atleast hope for some kind of co-existence with likes of Egypt and can even cooperate in times of greater threats like ISIS.

Once they start using Napalm we will see the Band of Arabs, Iranians and Pakistan banding together to finish Israel once and for all. This time they would have nukes and a massive modernized Arab Army.

US would likely cut its losses and run if a democrat is in power.

Israel needs to monitor their Islamic population (minus the Druze) and evict all who don't fit the profile. It's not tough and won't be noticed if done during a 'war with Hamas'

This is somewhat feasible if done covertly. Everyone already accuses Israel of doing much worse so this won't be a major problem if Israel does not make it a public policy.

Regards

Oh, what a great source, once again. Eldersofziyon, so completely neutral.
Do you find math textbooks that claim 2+2 might equal five? A source doesn't have to be neutral to be accurate.

While the only facts you can provide is from a terrorist publication blog, called elders of zion. What a shame!
You don't have to run around crying about it. Just change your mind.

Nobody ever credited you with intelligence, did they!

Ok instead of providing me with a source for your figures of millions of Palestinians dead and then countering my argument with logic you make an unprovoked and unwarranted attack on me. Classic case of ad-hominem but then I guess that is all you know.

Good Bye.

Do you find math textbooks that claim 2+2 might equal five? A source doesn't have to be neutral to be accurate.
We've been over tho multiple times. Besides, I read the article, and its filled with "what aboutisms". It literally couldn't disprove the cemetery's existence, due to flawed logic.

You don't have to run around crying about it. Just change your mind.

I've already given you my answer in post #11

11.PNG

We've been over tho multiple times. Besides, I read the article, and its filled with "what aboutisms". It literally couldn't disprove the cemetery's existence, due to flawed logic.

Well they are barbaric zionists after all, you can't expect logic from them.

This is exactly the kind of trap Israel must never fall into. As long as they show moderation they can atleast hope for some kind of co-existence with likes of Egypt and can even cooperate in times of greater threats like ISIS.

Once they start using Napalm we will see the Band of Arabs, Iranians and Pakistan banding together to finish Israel once and for all. This time they would have nukes and a massive modernized Arab Army.

US would likely cut its losses and run if a democrat is in power.

This is somewhat feasible if done covertly. Everyone already accuses Israel of doing much worse so this won't be a major problem if Israel does not make it a public policy.

Regards
Nope. Egypt is ruled by a pragmatic Military now. Once that is gone, the Islamists will try eating Israel up no matter what it does. I consider this a matter of time. Sisi is not forever. Iranians will never go against Israel, as long as Saudis are there. Same goes for the Saudis. Pakistan would not raise a finger and only cry hoarse when it comes to Israel. The main enemy of Israel is from within. If it expects co-existence with Muslim Arabs, it will cease to exist.

Looks like they did a very good job of both disproving the cemetery's existence and demonstrating that to Muslim authorities whatever was there was of no consequence.

I've already given you my answer -

resized_mr-miyagi-focus-meme-generator-squish-just-like-grape-f81717.jpg

Why members here having double standards. . I remember plenty members feel proud of some Islamic rulers invasion in Sub continent and demolition of Hindu heritage... now why foul cry??

Nope. Egypt is ruled by a pragmatic Military now. Once that is gone, the Islamists will try eating Israel up no matter what it does. I consider this a matter of time. Sisi is not forever. Iranians will never go against Israel, as long as Saudis are there. Same goes for the Saudis. Pakistan would not raise a finger and only cry hoarse when it comes to Israel. The main enemy of Israel is from within. If it expects co-existence with Muslim Arabs, it will cease to exist.

Permit me to extrapolate your logic - what you are essentially implying is a very dire situation. After finishing off Israel what would be the ramifications for the rest of the world in general - That for a certain group of people it is impossible to co-exist peacefully?

This would flare off flash points across the globe where they are not in majority and in control. I refuse to believe this. All this hogwash about Palestinians having a preeminent claim is just a quirk of the times we live in. Jews too have a claim in that land. We may see similar claims popping up in every place where we have had a dispute of religious, cultural, linguistic or ethnic lines.

Permit me to extrapolate your logic - what you are essentially implying is a very dire situation. After finishing off Israel what would be the ramifications for the rest of the world in general - That for a certain group of people it is impossible to co-exist peacefully?

This would flare off flash points across the globe where they are not in majority and in control. I refuse to believe this. All this hogwash about Palestinians having a preeminent claim is just a quirk of the times we live in. Jews too have a claim in that land. We may see similar claims popping up in every place where we have had a dispute of religious, cultural, linguistic or ethnic lines.
After finishing off Israel, the Arab World may unite against Iran, or (most likely) start fighting each other.
I know Jews have a claim to the land as well. But the Muslims don't think so.

so what will you do with a cemetery? keep for another 10000 years? be practical, I'm sure they will put the land to good use

The government does the same with ancient jewish cemeteries, often in struggle with Orthodox jews.

I do not believe ancient, anonymous graves are relevant. No matter which religion are they of.
If there are no relatives to mourn their beloved, graves are a waste of space. People *think* they resemble some legacy to their culture, but that's what their culture tells them. And culture isn't always wise. How do you think India would look if they stopped burning their dead?

I think that old cemeteries in dense cities should be uprooted. The future is more important than the past, especially when there's none to actually remember that specific past.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom